Stats bug

Vicstone

I got a problem with my crit. Before the spring event it works fine. I got 46.7% crit so 1-2 hits out of 3 hits chance to do crit. But ever since the spring event started the chances lowered and dropped more like 15%. I crit 1hit per 5 to 7 hits. Please fix this. Combat Stance's Icy Relic of Rampage is unreliable for us hunters so I tried to come up with a crit build that would atleast give me an edge to other OP class. Thanks.

Screenshot_2018-02-20-07-37-53.png

Screenshot_2018-02-20-07-39-15.png

Yep, thats the thing.. I should crit atleast once or twice every 3 shots.. I last experience that 3days ago, after that I noticed I dont crit as much as before.. I crit once every 5 to 7 shots, when event starts 6 to 8.. If only CS relics work while it is activated and crit rate would atleast be higher than 50%, it wont matter much.. If you say it is based on luck, then why put too much limit to hunters? No offense..

3 hours ago, Vicstone said:

Yep, thats the thing.. I should crit atleast once or twice every 3 shots.. I last experience that 3days ago, after that I noticed I dont crit as much as before.. I crit once every 5 to 7 shots, when event starts 6 to 8.. If only CS relics work while it is activated and crit rate would atleast be higher than 50%, it wont matter much.. If you say it is based on luck, then why put too much limit to hunters? No offense..

Lel that's just the chance. Please mind that in the mathematical point of view it's only a hypothesis, so something that could possibly happen but not for sure. If you take every single shot alone the chance to fail it is higher than to crit:happydoge:

It's pure luck and nothing you can predict so I don't think it's a bug.

Edited by Morgana