Missprite

I want to know if the great charm happens pure luck ? Or how many runes/crystal needed to achieve it ? Because i just great charmed my belt and didnt know theres somethin like that . Im new so sorry for ignorance :) . Can i great charm again ? Is it pure luck ? :laughingowl:

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

Yep, it's all in the hands of Lady Luck! :advise: You just have to keep on using runes/crystals.

Ahh ok thanks.. and also, can i great great charm the item that is alrready in great charmed ?

5 minutes ago, Missprite said:

Ahh ok thanks.. and also, can i great great charm the item that is alrready in great charmed ?

No xD either normal enchantmend or great one :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

49 minutes ago, Morgana said:

No xD either normal enchantmend or great one :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

What if u accidentally reenchant the item that is already in great charm? :christmashug: does it stay the same or the great charm lost ?

1 hour ago, Missprite said:

What if u accidentally reenchant the item that is already in great charm? :christmashug: does it stay the same or the great charm lost ?

If you are lucky it will get a great enchantment again but the chances of losing it is more likely:sadowl: