ಊ Infected Mushroom ಊ

Helvetti

ooD6OD9.png

oN2kJaH.png

Introduction & Description:

"..Not even the Blissful Isle escaped from the wickedness of evil witches and along with the isle many other creatures were infected and suffered the consequences of their sorcery. Mushrooms were once known for their sweetness and gentleness throughout the blissful land. But after being cursed, the blighted mushrooms became clumsy monsters trampling everything and everyone around them. The antidote for healing them lies in the confines of the Blessed Isle, waiting to be revealed.."

RruryCN.png

different colors:
ILyUUQc.png

ifA4g1m.png

:hi:

I hope you like my art, this is a spring themed costume, with a lot of ugliness and that makes it unusual and fresh! I tried to make it likeable,though ^^

I started posting before midnight, but I got several error messages about using emojis in the title and I couldn't get this approved.I hope this doesn't affect my entry :)

Edited by Helvetti

Thank you all :panda5:

On 2/17/2018 at 1:37 PM, Spanish said:

I always felt like mushroom costume was missing in game. I would have liked a cute version without the :puuke: but this one is nice too. I hope you win

The problem in creating a cute mushroom is that it wouldn't be creative, as we may find these kind of characters in other games. get it? well, glad you enjoy the costume otherwise. :panda4:  Thanks!!