UPDATE

chiiiiii

For what reason this threat was created for?  :facepalm: ;D

for  ㅓ어 느 며

ㅇㅄ ㄴ ㅇ ;D this for ppl hu nothing to do

We are not noliferr we are just enjoying summer playing warspear with friends. I connot sleep eighter im very eagered to start playing with the clan on the chosen side . :friends:

hello CHIII still remember me? Nice to know you have a WAD too, lol.. Hmmm Just want to say BYE... and to THEXBEAST, PHENIIX, kitty, bullseyes, , sayianking, deadlyarab, and any other.. Oh, and to my special girl, LADYSKILLZ. you ALL people are great to be with.. I had personal reasons why i left sapphire, ENJOY PLAYING GUYS.

Later,

Im on EU-EMERALD server now..

hello CHIII still remember me? Nice to know you have a WAD too, lol.. Hmmm Just want to say BYE... and to THEXBEAST, PHENIIX, kitty, bullseyes, , sayianking, deadlyarab, and any other.. Oh, and to my special girl, LADYSKILLZ. you ALL people are great to be with.. I had personal reasons why i left sapphire, ENJOY PLAYING GUYS.

Later,

Im on EU-EMERALD server now..

aww......why u move at eu,why smiiile y?!!!!!!!m sad coz i only had one friend left at sapphire..ii dnt like Phen much..m gonna miss u smiiiley!!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(

I will give hope :give_rose: i kill you into heart and give kiss on your bloody lips while your on the ground still crying in mercy

me too  :clapping: :clapping:

..tomorrow , yay!! death will walking again.

aww......why u move at eu,why smiiile y?!!!!!!!m sad coz i only had one friend left at sapphire..ii dnt like Phen much..m gonna miss u smiiiley!!!!:'( :'( :'( :'(

ehem ehem..