dont see what so good about clans?

kagevixen

:aggressive:I don't understand clan.... if you say your a clan member and looking to join ppl why don't any of you make test or crap like that to see if ppl are worth your caln or time to train then in to good ppl. :shok:I mean come on it take college to make ppl smart and order right :lol:but there in warspear it like watching monkeys fight other over one drop :rofl:(oh I want me me me.... bicth that my shit give it to me.... oh plz I need give me I be you friend.) :spiteful: or new ppl like( hlp me... help kill this or that blah blah blah! :crazy: now I understand we need alil order mc have that down pack when it come to killing us. We just un order and just plain nutz. And make it worse we have mc messing us up in to a world of chaos. :facepalm: will someone make order here... if not you then here. My clan start today... there will be better order sharing helping and teach your folloe elfs how to play with order and the will to fight and not back down. Sure you may get mad a lot but think of it like this are you man/woman enough to stand up to a bully mc and fight try to show you ain't scared or run and show them your weak. Today my clan name will be ragnarock there will be 12 leaders and each will have there fighting style. I have had enough bs let fight together and win our respect the best we know how by fight to win. I'm headmaster of this clan so I will be testing for 12 leaders for there spots pm me kagevixen about you test

I respect your dedication to your elves, but funny thing is... mc is lacking in unity and order (largely unity). I have no idea about elves, but what I do know is elves outnumber us 3:1.  :facepalm:

Unless you're playing on the EU server, we're unfortunately not as organized as you make us out to be. ::)

clans are usefull, cuz u become stronger thx too the clan :drinks:

like sharing drops, its easier too gather ur stuff togather ;D

like being organised against enemies

u get help with quests from ur clan members etc. :)

I respect your dedication to your elves, but funny thing is... mc is lacking in unity and order (largely unity). I have no idea about elves, but what I do know is elves outnumber us 3:1.  :facepalm:

Unless you're playing on the EU server, we're unfortunately not as organized as you make us out to be. ::)

u gotta come back asap. we waiting for u shane. planning for a raid  :diablo:

u gotta come back asap. we waiting for u shane. planning for a raid  :diablo:

Aye, but I'm in NY right now for the next 2 days, and my pc is at MA.  :facepalm:

However... when're you guys planning this raid?  :diablo:

Aye, but I'm in NY right now for the next 2 days, and my pc is at MA.  :facepalm:

However... when're you guys planning this raid?  :diablo:

waiting for u and pops to be back, he's on vacation too  ;D

It not the clan I'm worryed about it the ppl that join in it. The leader are the one that make them better. And even in eu it won't matter were I go. Mc have the stuff done fast then an elf could in a day. Hell I been on the fisrt island 6 time and got off it in 1 days time of none stop playing. Some of you say oh it hard to ge here and there to that lvl ha :facepalm: howardg gking me and kingzane are proof enough to say some elf mc are to lazy to get there on there own. Sure you got job and kid or you kid and got school. Hell I made it to 15 half a day 12 hour of game play. Now I know I'm not like but who care I want to see a few ppl happy to play this game. Half of my real friend went to celesacra cuz of mc. Some on the new beta of faction war 3d. And 5 on iruna. Point is there no order what so ever. There no equals it gimme gimme gimme and no one doing anything to make it better. Each of you complain oh lost my stuff to amping

Or oh I gave my account to someone I though was my friend and she/he deleted my stuff

Or I got hack and my stuff gone or some crap.

:facepalm: :wacko: :facepalm:

God like really one don't be dumb to trust just anyone with you info.

Two if you do be sure there not try to mess you over or try to take your stuff

And three if you think that losting and item and complain about to get it back you just dumbass. :facepalm:

As I say this to all that read dev to I care not for my stats here in this forum or game. I just want this to be known as my though on how this should be played out... mc or elf it should start out with just some order one way or another.

u have a big mouth to say that mcs are lazy too help u on 1st isle.

some mcs are lazy like skykhmer :P, bu the most are prepared to help newbies on 1st isle.

im helping them atleast ;D

Mc or elf doesn't matter there lazy. When you bored you come kill to make yourself laugh as we do the same  :facepalm: it just you as an mc would help with no problem for you friend or noob that you meet but can you say that for some of you high lvl over there. No you can cuz a high lvl mind set is on farming for gear to be boss. When that happan y9ou have others follow you but in order to kill you or your friend best way they can by stealing your kill same thing happen on elf side as well. For those who ppl they don't like they get them kill and act as it funny as hell that they died to kill you. I may have a big mouth but I'm watch all of you and it like watch slow moment on youtube maple sprite fights.

Final someone see my point if I could get ppl to interact with some noob just for a day to remind them that they was just like that and didn't have a thing going for them. When this update come everybody going to be a damn noob with high idc mood to others aging and that going to put this game in some drama stuff I mean look at sonofman man I respected him like his name this guy was solo all day farm all night. And not he act like no one is worth saving nepz awsome but to silent. Eisha she cool but idk were she when. Heck most high are gone like my main god figure defyndeath I die for that man anyday and do it aging and aging. There are few mc I respect as well such as masstank I respect him but I want to fight the crap out of him and nelia oh the ♥♥♥♥♥ there is super bad didn't give a shit and and killed you he be behind you smack the blk and white off you in a second. So there those I respect and those I miss rather you hate me then to be mad at me cuz in the end we be rival till the bitter end :lol: :rofl:promise to get stronger and so you all I don't need you to tell me I'm some noob I say it my self I'm a freaking noob and you can't stop me from doing wait I do the best and that being there for my friends. My friend come first before my need sure I may not have much but I make it up to them all .

oh holy shit your a ♥♥♥♥♥, im just kidding quote author=PrettyPinay link=topic=67899.msg274688#msg274688 date=1343006550]

eisha is active as keizsha now in mc side seeing how mcs work together to get something done made me want to stay mc and abandon my elf chars  :lol:

@KAGEVIXEN You are so lucky you have all the time in the world to play.

@PRETTYPINAY See you at the dark side. :D

@KITTY UNITED Share some candies. :P

:lol:

@KAGEVIXEN You are so lucky you have all the time in the world to play.

@PRETTYPINAY See you at the dark side. :D

@KITTY UNITED Share some candies. :P

oh wtf