Jump to content
ELASIRI

Balance sides or lose lot of ca$h

Recommended Posts

i wanna say something, mc have 2 tank class and we realy weak at tp dg,, pls make some solution on it.. my barb 10k def but cant even tank tp easy ..this makes me cry..

btw lots of time shield strick and charge fails at pvp.. look lock stun was unbeatable but now can with resist..but did they reduced stun? ..devs made a way for it.. so if lock stun can resist why not barb stun can..so plz dont make class nerf..ty all plz see about my problem:hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets be fair here...

 

I wont make any posts at all here but this bull****...cmon guys.

 

This game is builded mostly for a bd users,like really what else do you want? You are hp dmg and tank at same time

 

You literally 1 ham basically everybody apart of charmer dk and barb,and it still not enough for you? 

 

Go log elf and ask yourself,why there so many bd users if hes that bad like you trying to announce.

 

I spend loads of money,was nerfed and have my useless warlock now just because of crybabies like ela,jack,kingkhan and etc.

 

U aint gonna see mc users complaining about ranger trap dmg,bd and etc,stop pushing this into one class game please.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Afcuk said:

Lets be fair here...

 

I wont make any posts at all here but this bull****...cmon guys.

 

This game is builded mostly for a bd users,like really what else do you want? You are hp dmg and tank at same time

 

You literally 1 ham basically everybody apart of charmer dk and barb,and it still not enough for you? 

 

Go log elf and ask yourself,why there so many bd users if hes that bad like you trying to announce.

 

I spend loads of money,was nerfed and have my useless warlock now just because of crybabies like ela,jack,kingkhan and etc.

 

U aint gonna see mc users complaining about ranger trap dmg,bd and etc,stop pushing this into one class game please.

 

 

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Afcuk said:

Lets be fair here...

 

I wont make any posts at all here but this bull****...cmon guys.

 

This game is builded mostly for a bd users,like really what else do you want? You are hp dmg and tank at same time

 

You literally 1 ham basically everybody apart of charmer dk and barb,and it still not enough for you? 

 

Go log elf and ask yourself,why there so many bd users if hes that bad like you trying to announce.

 

I spend loads of money,was nerfed and have my useless warlock now just because of crybabies like ela,jack,kingkhan and etc.

 

U aint gonna see mc users complaining about ranger trap dmg,bd and etc,stop pushing this into one class game please.

 

 

Rip true words :gtfo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Afcuk said:

Lets be fair here...

 

I wont make any posts at all here but this bull****...cmon guys.

 

This game is builded mostly for a bd users,like really what else do you want? You are hp dmg and tank at same time

 

You literally 1 ham basically everybody apart of charmer dk and barb,and it still not enough for you? 

 

Go log elf and ask yourself,why there so many bd users if hes that bad like you trying to announce.

 

I spend loads of money,was nerfed and have my useless warlock now just because of crybabies like ela,jack,kingkhan and etc.

 

U aint gonna see mc users complaining about ranger trap dmg,bd and etc,stop pushing this into one class game please.

 

 

Bd can't ham almost no mc class first how you want bd to ham classes with 7 yards ? Come on don't be just hater and tell me how you do that and no almost a lot of ppl deleted their BDS and if bd get stunned all the time his ham and his DMG is useless everyone know that same to ranger you can easy evade his traps unless you to dumb to jump on it 7 yards stun of barb and charm and dk 7 yards pull can evade traps so easily just stop defending what's broken just cuz it's ur side and hell Nerf is coming no matter how hard you cry to remain broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roxbury said:

Bd can't ham almost no mc class first how you want bd to ham classes with 7 yards ? Come on don't be just hater and tell me how you do that and no almost a lot of ppl deleted their BDS and if bd get stunned all the time his ham and his DMG is useless everyone know that same to ranger you can easy evade his traps unless you to dumb to jump on it 7 yards stun of barb and charm and dk 7 yards pull can evade traps so easily just stop defending what's broken just cuz it's ur side and hell Nerf is coming no matter how hard you cry to remain broken

Ela how many other accs do you wanna create??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roxbury said:

Till u stop stalking me sweety :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You know that by passing a temporare ban leads to permanent ban, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roxbury said:

Bd can't ham almost no mc class first how you want bd to ham classes with 7 yards ? Come on don't be just hater and tell me how you do that and no almost a lot of ppl deleted their BDS and if bd get stunned all the time his ham and his DMG is useless everyone know that same to ranger you can easy evade his traps unless you to dumb to jump on it 7 yards stun of barb and charm and dk 7 yards pull can evade traps so easily just stop defending what's broken just cuz it's ur side and hell Nerf is coming no matter how hard you cry to remain broken

7 yards 7 yards 7 yards. :all_the_things_sad1: dks pull is now a control skill so u can evade it with ressistance. Ranger traps avoiding ? Lmao every ranger Waits until the other Team is going to them at arena u have to go there so where TF can u avoid it, the map is perfectly made almost always for them. 

You just Suck at this game ela :grinning:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Waheed said:

7 yards 7 yards 7 yards. :all_the_things_sad1: dks pull is now a control skill so u can evade it with ressistance. Ranger traps avoiding ? Lmao every ranger Waits until the other Team is going to them at arena u have to go there so where TF can u avoid it, the map is perfectly made almost always for them. 

You just Suck at this game ela :grinning:

 

Thought everyone few months back was on forum like "ranger sucks noob, hunter moar stronk, pro" :rolleyes:  Barb can tank 2 traps with stone skin, DK kinda with shield and reserves, and Charmer can see every trap with eye or even put a minion on them. You actually have to play poorly to lose playing those clases for a lot of reasons and thats a fact everyone agreed, just go check russian section of forum too, people is not dumb its pointless discuss about that. Even Vladeath brags randomly on world chat that bladedancer is a noob weak class, yet not showing the loses vs them because if he lose vs shit while being best class, what he is then? xd  everything will be on my video :smile:

 

Im agree ela talk about this balance thing too much but everyone should understand he may get frustrated as a bladedancer vs those classes since he has no range at all and to win on 2v2 he has to outsmart them instead abuse 7 yard brainless gap clossers + stuns. Atleast respect to him to keep playing BD and showing their strenght just like vavavi made that aduck come forum crying about resist as a warlock lol or just like Mechasaiyan used to play DK because he loved the class when they were not that good and did beat people using OP classes

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

 

Thought everyone few months back was on forum like "ranger sucks noob, hunter moar stronk, pro" :rolleyes:  Barb can tank 2 traps with stone skin, DK kinda with shield and reserves, and Charmer can see every trap with eye or even put a minion on them. You actually have to play poorly to lose playing those clases for a lot of reasons and thats a fact everyone agreed, just go check russian section of forum too, people is not dumb its pointless discuss about that. Even Vladeath brags randomly on world chat that bladedancer is a noob weak class, yet not showing the loses vs them because if he lose vs shit while being best class, what he is then? xd  everything will be on my video :smile:

 

Im agree ela talk about this balance thing too much but everyone should understand he may get frustrated as a bladedancer vs those classes since he has no range at all and to win on 2v2 he has to outsmart them instead abuse 7 yard brainless gap clossers + stuns. Atleast respect to him to keep playing BD and showing their strenght just like vavavi made that aduck come forum crying about resist as a warlock lol or just like Mechasaiyan used to play DK because he loved the class when they were not that good and did beat people using OP classes

 

 

Mecha was always a pve DK lol 

And DK got 3x useless skills like deathcall, sarutation, aura of hatred which are trash to pvp with while other chars can use almost all of their skills to pvp. Dks exhalation of darkness critical was also removed for no reason while its doing almost 100-200 DMG anyway. So calm down with ur Bd cries while necro is a complete shit compared to all other chars 

Edited by Waheed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Even Vladeath brags randomly on world chat that bladedancer is a noob weak class, yet not showing the loses vs them because if he lose vs shit while being best class

 

With this sentence you are saying that BDs are not that weak as many of elves say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

With this sentence you are saying that BDs are not that weak as many of elves say. 

Or that others miss their plays. I think they kinda nice 1v1 vs melee class but most will end up running vs them while waiting for the cooldowns of the 7 yard stuns and they done, since even melee chars can kite a BD :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Waheed said:

Mecha was always a pve DK lol 

And DK got 3x useless skills like deathcall, sarutation, aura of hatred which are trash to pvp with while other chars can use almost all of their skills to pvp. Dks exhalation of darkness critical was also removed for no reason while its doing almost 100-200 DMG anyway. So calm down with ur Bd cries while necro is a complete shit compared to all other chars 

On my times mecha was good on pvp even when people said DK sucks. Necro is shit? imurnigga/tarik is good player and i heard about one US server necro that rapes a lot

Edited by Spanish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Or that others miss their plays. I think they kinda nice 1v1 vs melee class but most will end up running vs them while waiting for the cooldowns of the 7 yard stuns and they done, since even melee chars can kite a BD :biggrin:

On my times mecha was good on pvp even when people said DK sucks. Necro is shit? imurnigga/tarik is good player and i heard about one US server necro that rapes a lot

Thats why iamurnigga was here complaining on forum about necros lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Waheed said:

Thats why iamurnigga was here complaining on forum about necros lol 

Some skill was bugged and didnt work i think

Edited by Spanish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 1:07 PM, Waheed said:

No he was complaining about something else 

I was fine with necro before new resistance it wasn't op but not that bad either. But now since new resi items i just cant pvp anymore i lose every pvp due to resist of my only stun that's why i complained

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×