Balance sides or lose lot of ca$h

ELASIRI

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

about that video

they prove that the stun end before the animation is the bd skills blow

as you can see the skills go grayer when he get stunned and when they stun debuff end the skills go back brighter right before the animation end

because the animation have a fading away effect to it and since that happen that mean that the character had no cc or stuns on it, you just missclicked the stones

and if you think missclicking the stones is a stupid excuse why not you take another video in a wide open area to prove us wrong and that your right

In the video u can see that I touched area lot of times and couldn't move its proven alrdy but u just mc side player and want to save ur bugged skill brighter darker leave that for artisits we just simple ws players :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

18 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

In the video u can see that I touched area lot of times and couldn't move its proven alrdy but u just mc side player and want to save ur bugged skill brighter darker leave that for artisits we just simple ws players

well ofc you didnt move because you were stunned but the moment the stun went off and you tried to move you missclicked on the stones then click above them to move

because the moment you clicked on the stones was the moment that you tried to move while the fading animation still active and you failed

18 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

brighter darker leave that for artisits we just simple ws players

think better dude, really leave it for the artist?

that effect is there to show us that we can't use our skills because we are stunned

why would they add something like that to the game if it is not for us xD

a lot of mmos and other game have this effect when you are stunned, to show us that we can't use our skills

and that effect clearly when off before the stun animation did

if you think something like that is not important for us players, then you really need to learn the game and its mechanics :)

don't dismiss my point by this stupid excuse

Edited by FakeUser

2 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

also

Capture.PNG

LOL

btw yeh the most accurate representation of the stuns duration is right below the character name, and yes you did misclick which means, you couldnt move for longer.

your point is invalid

Just now, Urscrewed said:

LOL

btw yeh the most accurate representation of the stuns duration is right below the character name, and yes you did misclick which means, you couldnt move for longer.

your point is invalid

there are soo many proves that what hes saying about shield strike is wrong

the debuff under the character name, a video that shows the duration of the stun, the missclick he did, the skills brightness when get stunned

but he still think that hes right and the everyone else here is wrong

3 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

the debuff under the character name, a video that shows the duration of the stun, the missclick he did, the skills brightness when get stunned

rich in money, but not in mind :drinks:

Everyone ? Dude everyone here is mc and all from berserk or magna which are allies xd your owners asked you to cry here at forums or get kicked I got video while u get just bark do it in video and prove I'm wrong how about that ? I can't reply every noob who bark got stuff in real life to do get over ur self 

1 hour ago, Urscrewed said:

rich in money, but not in mind :drinks:

when u hit 18 years old I'll reply u be nice till then :advise: 

well ofc you didnt move because you were stunned but the moment the stun went off and you tried to move you missclicked on the stones then click above them to move

because the moment you clicked on the stones was the moment that you tried to move while the fading animation still active and you failed

think better dude, really leave it for the artist?

that effect is there to show us that we can't use our skills because we are stunned

why would they add something like that to the game if it is not for us xD

a lot of mmos and other game have this effect when you are stunned, to show us that we can't use our skills

and that effect clearly when off before the stun animation did

if you think something like that is not important for us players, then you really need to learn the game and its mechanics :)

don't dismiss my point by this stupid excuse

I got faster fingers than ur pet on full speed if u have one so dnt tell me I click on stones I did that and I click on ground pretty fast still I couldn't move and why too much barking ? Do video prove I'm wrong and live in peace or cry is skill for berserk ?

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

Because he obviously doesn't respect women:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

I do respect them:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

if y watch pewdiepie u gonna know xd

Isnt this offtopic yet?

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Do video prove

Just watch @Mewingdrip's video. He has already proven it, but @Higgings has said this before.

4 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Everyone ? Dude everyone here is mc and all from berserk or magna which are allies xd your owners asked you to cry here at forums or get kicked I got video while u get just bark do it in video and prove I'm wrong how about that ? I can't reply every noob who bark got stuff in real life to do get over ur self 

i guess by ignoring my points and start throwing insults at me only prove what i said is right

4 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

I got faster fingers than ur pet on full speed if u have one so dnt tell me I click on stones I did that and I click on ground pretty fast still I couldn't move and why too much barking ? Do video prove I'm wrong and live in peace or cry is skill for berserk ?

what are you talking about?

when you clicked on the ground after you clicked on the stones the bd moved immediately xD

go rewatch your own video dude lmao

7 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Just watch @Mewingdrip's video. He has already proven it, but @Higgings has said this before.

Idk how ur brain works dude but I posted another video just after that guy posted a video and he never show up after that so get ur facts together stop being childish

4 hours ago, FakeUser said:

i guess by ignoring my points and start throwing insults at me only prove what i said is right

Lmao u telling me I started insult u? Xd u insult first by sending that meme about school xd cuz I proved u wrong so go ask ur owners for better come backs:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, vla-wot said:

Not bug barb skill, Elasiri full bullshit trash topic! :wind:

not just barb but dk charmer are broken asf let us start with barb right now miss.vlagina :looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

what are you talking about?

when you clicked on the ground after you clicked on the stones the bd moved immediately xD

go rewatch your own video dude lmao

bd couldn't move till animation gone look again but use glasses this time so u see well

Edited by ELASIRI

Idk how ur brain works dude but I posted another video just after that guy posted a video and he never show up after that so get ur facts together stop being childish

miss.vlagina

use glasses this time

12 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

or cry is skill for berserk ?

when u hit 18 years old I'll reply u be nice till then 

your owners asked you to cry here at forums or get kicked I got video while u get just bark

On 2018. 02. 15. at 3:19 PM, ELASIRI said:

Well said even u are gay

On 2018. 02. 14. at 8:56 PM, ELASIRI said:

watch it vlagina and stfu xd 

On 2018. 02. 14. at 6:30 PM, ELASIRI said:

even kid who didnt visit school can see it 

Just the cream of it. Shall I continue collecting your nonsense insults?

The fact that you do nothing else but insult everyone who disagrees with you, or moreover proves that you are wrong... It pretty much shows that you are the childish.

31 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

The fact that you do nothing else but insult everyone who disagrees with you, or moreover proves that you are wrong... It pretty much shows that you are the childish.

adults acting like children, then proceeds to call me a child

well i hate to break your bubble ela but sometimes when you get proven to be incorrect you just gotta admit your wrongdoing :drinks:

@ELASIRI  last verbal warning:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:you should stop the drama.

And I don't like repeating myself soo.. yea. Next time it won't be a verbal one. Don't even justify yourself as there is nothing left to say

Edited by Morgana

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Look up if I started any insult here I'll pay 1000$ to ur PayPal 

33 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@ELASIRI  last verbal warning:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:you should stop the drama.

And I don't like repeating myself soo.. yea. Next time it won't be a verbal one. Don't even justify yourself as there is nothing left to say

close topic idc but before u do that look up who start to insult also with school meme I just reply to who insult me made me the bad guy here ? Or everyone here just want mention my name to get attention idk anymore I even said at topic no drama or kids so what else u want me to do ?

Edited by ELASIRI

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Look up if I started any insult here I'll pay 1000$ to ur PayPal 

close topic idc but before u do that look up who start to insult also with school meme I just reply to who insult me made me the bad guy here ? Or everyone here just want mention my name to get attention idk anymore I even said at topic no drama or kids so what else u want me to do ?

No need to lock it.

It doesn't matter who started it, it matters who by-passed  the limit of what is tolerateable and appropriate

On the other hand, I please invite you all to quit with any kind of provocation at once.

Or if you wanna carry on, do it outside this forum. Thank you. 

Edited by Higgings

On 2/16/2018 at 2:47 AM, FakeUser said:

about that video

they prove that the stun end before the animation is the bd skills blow

as you can see the skills go grayer when he get stunned and when they stun debuff end the skills go back brighter right before the animation end

because the animation have a fading away effect to it and since that happen that mean that the character had no cc or stuns on it, you just missclicked the stones

and if you think missclicking the stones is a stupid excuse why not you take another video in a wide open area to prove us wrong and that your right

Exactly, thank you

On ١٦‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 11:19 PM, Morgana said:

No need to lock it.

It doesn't matter who started it, it matters who by-passed  the limit of what is tolerateable and appropriate

Even if women sometimes dumbs but i still #respect_wamen :dirol:

This is a terribly bad mistake you did buddy, I don't like you but I still feel sorry for you...

On ١٢‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 7:54 PM, ELASIRI said:

I'll make it as fast as possible here is the thing make bd rush skill deals DMG to single target or give it immunity while skill is active or ignore all of that and remove the DMG from barbarian strike shield skill its enough that skill deal 700 DMG + 7 secs stun? That's all no drama pls talk with sense respect this forums like adults:restingowl:

Well they gonna Nerf it just patenice

2 hours ago, Immortal said:

Me?

Yea:suspiciousowl:

2 hours ago, Ervinna said:

I thought the discussions have ended here, but not yet :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It never ends:blush:

On ٢٠‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 11:36 PM, Mewingdrip said:

This is a terribly bad mistake you did buddy, I don't like you but I still feel sorry for you...

On ٢٠‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 9:34 PM, ELASIRI said:

its funny how the title is about classes balance and people are talking about women's