Balance sides or lose lot of ca$h

ELASIRI

14 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

So its hate after all ? I can make new account with new name and make topic then nobody will cry ? But no I'm always honest and i won't hide in new ACC's I'll keep on reporting bugged stuff so Maybe just maybe one day ws will be good as before

No hate here, just being tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. There must be a reason nobody official answers your topics. Maybe because there is no bug in what you keep on reporting. Interestingly, I always get answers to my questions. Maybe if your posts were a bit more sophisticated and not like "This is bad, fix it", you'd be answered too. And remember, spamming is not allowed here.

11 minutes ago, Morgana said:

If you do that I'll have you IP banned:christmasangry:

It doesn't matter who made the topic, it already exists so you are necroposting:hmm:

don't ban me julia I respect wamen :blush: and why necro? Cant I be blade posting? I hate necros tbh:hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

No hate here, just being tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. There must be a reason nobody official answers your topics. Maybe because there is no bug in what you keep on reporting. Interestingly, I always get answers to my questions. Maybe if your posts were a bit more sophisticated and not like "This is bad, fix it", you'd be answered too. And remember, spamming is not allowed here.

Dude u think Devs will reply to things that make them money ? They buff class and Nerf it after 1 year ik they won't fix it till next cap lvl just saying and also nobody force u to see my topics u can just ignore it when ever u see my name but u really wanna be there xd

3 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

they reply me on Chinese cheap coins and they promise to fix it yet nothing happened so no point but letting ppl know about bugs using my channel is good stuff for me and all of us to learn more about game

We are all noobs who understand 0 about this game. But still, stun works as long as the animation is there :christmasgrinch::christmasgrinch: And stun is 6-7 seconds

Edited by GalaxyRekt

3 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

don't ban me julia I respect wamen :blush: and why necro? Cant I be blade posting? I hate necros tbh:hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Dude u think Devs will reply to things that make them money ? They buff class and Nerf it after 1 year ik they won't fix it till next cap lvl just saying and also nobody force u to see my topics u can just ignore it when ever u see my name but u really wanna be there xd

My Name my Name... U know people who cry everyday but not legends who actually play coz they dont cry :gtfo:

2 hours ago, Waheed said:

My Name my Name... U know people who cry everyday but not legends who actually play coz they dont cry :gtfo:

Legends cuz of perma stun ? Wkwkwkwkwkwwkwkwk

16 hours ago, Morgana said:

I'm sorry guys but this has to stop.

@vavavi I agree, forums are meant for discussions but we basically had the exact same topic created by the exact same person before.

If the topic keeps constantly getting closed it sort of should justify creatin another. The topic itself is worth a discussion, but it seems people can't do that without drama and flaming.

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

If the topic keeps constantly getting closed it sort of should justify creatin another. The topic itself is worth a discussion, but it seems people can't do that without drama and flaming.

Well said even u are gay but u talk truth 100% yah I said no drama pls but berserk keep doing childish drama prove me barb strike ain't bugged and I'll stfu I dnt ask for much

10 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Well said even u are gay but u talk truth 100% yah I said no drama pls but berserk keep doing childish drama prove me barb strike ain't bugged and I'll stfu I dnt ask for much

Well, it was proved already. @Mewingdrip posted a video about it. 

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

And y didnt see my video ? Guess he went quite after I did xd check up i did another video after he talked

50 minutes ago, Higgings said:

in case y didn't see it his video was about animation will be there while u can move on this video I proved as long as animation is there I cant move so strike still 6 secs its proved

5 hours ago, vavavi said:

but it seems people can't do that without drama and flaming.

That and unfortunately people also turn it into personal issues

21 minutes ago, Morgana said:

That and unfortunately people also turn it into personal issues

Yes ban all who talking about personal stuff and not topic it self u can see them I'm sure #respect_wamen :dirol:

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

Why is bladedancer tag

cuz bladedancer is love bd is life :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

10 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Yes ban all who talking about personal stuff and not topic it self u can see them I'm sure #respect_wamen :dirol:

What does that have to do with respecting women?

17 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I think it is because you cant beat barbs with bd

8 minutes ago, Morgana said:

He says that so you wouldnt ban him

36 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

He says that so you wouldnt ban him

I find it rather disrespecting to say 'respect women' because it kinda means they are only being respected because of their gender and not because of their personality:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

8 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I find it rather disrespecting to say 'respect women' because it kinda means they are only being respected because of their gender and not because of their personality:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I respect all wamen cuz they wamen to know her personality take times so u saying disrespect her till u know her personality ? My view of respcting is better :dirol:

49 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I think it is because you cant beat barbs with bd

well said how we can beat barbs when their skills bugged ? :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

58 minutes ago, Morgana said:

nothing sis but that hashtag is always with me everywhere I say #respect_wamen:dirol:

On 2018-02-13 at 11:04 AM, BgVoin said:

And lets do not forget ,u need very high amp weapon AND rings AND amulet AND cloak to do the 700 dmg right? So ,not anybody can do this right?

I just think ela has been recently killed by Vla, and now he is upset hihihi

And ela, urscrewed, only because u spent lotta money in this game,doesnt give u the rights to tell mods what changes to do ,,,,,do this do that or ill quit or ill not spent more money,,,, cry cry cry.

Wha? I haven't spent anything on this game NOR have I even tried to tell kids what to do, why not you go start reading my previous comments and/or recognise satire before start pointless accusations. Thanks

16 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I respect all wamen cuz they wamen to know her personality take times so u saying disrespect her till u know her personality ? My view of respcting is better :dirol:

well said how we can beat barbs when their skills bugged ? :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

By stating that hashtag you are assuming that nobody else respects women and that you solely are the only respector of women, which is not only offensive to women as it shows that you have a degraded view of their gender, but also that you treat them not as mods of the forums but simply by their gender.

which completely ducking irrelevant.

to me it seems like you would treat a male moderator in a different way to how you would treat a female moderator which is unacceptable.

Edited by Urscrewed

1 hour ago, Urscrewed said:

By stating that hashtag you are assuming that nobody else respects women and that you solely are the only respector of women, which is not only offensive to women as it shows that you have a degraded view of their gender, but also that you treat them not as mods of the forums but simply by their gender.

which completely ducking irrelevant.

to me it seems like you would treat a male moderator in a different way to how you would treat a female moderator which is unacceptable.

Dude lot of guys doesn't respect women worldwide that's why ppl made that hashtag and u know that we all need to respect women so much and yah I treat women In a different way than men doesn't matter if that man is my boss at work or anyone else ofc I do respect men who deserve but for women its Inst respect :blush:

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Dude lot of guys doesn't respect women worldwide that's why ppl made that hashtag and u know that we all need to respect women so much and yah I treat women In a different way than men doesn't matter if that man is my boss at work or anyone else ofc I do respect men who deserve but for women its Inst respect :blush:

Nobody has to respect all women. Just because we are women it doesn't mean that each of us deserves respect. There is a reason why people say if you want to be respected, you must earn it.

You just said by yourself that you don't respect women lol. I start feeling discriminated

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Ok but what this has to do with "bugged" barb skill? :christmasgrinch:

Edited by GalaxyRekt

14 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Nobody has to respect all women. Just because we are women it doesn't mean that each of us deserves respect. There is a reason why people say if you want to be respected, you must earn it.

You just said by yourself that you don't respect women lol. I start feeling discriminated

I never said I don't respect wamen by my self lol and u cant change the way of my life the way of #gentleman:dirol:

47 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

LOL clapped

Get insults by wamen doesnt hurt me at all its make me more gentleman :dirol:

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

You are a lot but certainly not a gentleman^^

I'm gentleman ask sai :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

24 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Because he obviously doesn't respect women:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I do respect them:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

34 minutes ago, Ervinna said:

@ELASIRI I wonder why you keep writing women as 'wamen'

if y watch pewdiepie u gonna know xd

10 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

in case y didn't see it his video was about animation will be there while u can move on this video I proved as long as animation is there I cant move so strike still 6 secs its proved

about that video

they prove that the stun end before the animation is the bd skills blow

as you can see the skills go grayer when he get stunned and when they stun debuff end the skills go back brighter right before the animation end

because the animation have a fading away effect to it and since that happen that mean that the character had no cc or stuns on it, you just missclicked the stones

and if you think missclicking the stones is a stupid excuse why not you take another video in a wide open area to prove us wrong and that your right