Balance sides or lose lot of ca$h

ELASIRI

11 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

lol nope :frozen:

This 00:05:30 sec not 6 sec :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Funny how he edited the timer to start with 1 second to make it look like the stun has more duration than it really has xD

26 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Nerf...

Of course you are right, but these kinds of conversations always have a dead end and we have soooo many of them :/

U defending something broken they open these forums for us to report such thing not a place for u to have the type of topics u want 

34 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I said on video fix this didn't say Nerf cuz Nerf is coming at lv30 anw xd

Do not confound suggestions with real announcements. Even if they are on Russian Section. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Do not confound suggestions with real announcements. Even if they are on Russian Section. 

Didn't confound anything I just guess cuz they do huge buffs and nerfs at every new cap lvl:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Didn't confound anything I just guess cuz they do huge buffs and nerfs at every new cap lvl:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

If it was your thought, then okies. 

i see here bds crying at forums while they have a passive skill of 4% dmg and other all classes just got shit.

bd is a bladedancer and yet gm allowed it to let them use axes

but the crying never stops :fuck_that:

gm u make lower money ? who are u to tell them how much money they make or can make :happy_yes1:

u log everyday at mc side to cry about skills. just play another game if u dont like it :cereal_man:

Edited by Waheed
spelling

49 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Funny how he edited the timer to start with 1 second to make it look like the stun has more duration than it really has xD

indeeed xd

It is actually 5 secs, not 7/6

3 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Go look if its 5 secs xd

Here brother, and all the rest of you please read description and help the cause! I think that schooling may also solve other problems he has, thank you for your patience and help!

1 hour ago, nabnecro said:

The timer start exactly as the yellow debuff appears on the target beside i won't lie and waste my name n rep cuz gm can see it and test it him self anything else is just hate and u want ur mc side to remain broken xD

27 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Here brother, and all the rest of you please read description and help the cause! I think that schooling may also solve other problems he has, thank you for your patience and help!

:hopeless::facepalm1:

1 hour ago, Waheed said:

i see here bds crying at forums while they have a passive skill of 4% dmg and other all classes just got shit.

bd is a bladedancer and yet gm allowed it to let them use axes

but the crying never stops :fuck_that:

gm u make lower money ? who are u to tell them how much money they make or can make :happy_yes1:

u log everyday at mc side to cry about skills. just play another game if u dont like it :cereal_man:

Every faction got passive dude u got 4% more HP we here talking about experts what's broken and has to be fixed that's all

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

indeeed xd

It is actually 5 secs, not 7/6

prove me wrong do it ur self then

28 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Wow. Indeed wow. 5 seconds of stun and there is no 700+ damage, only 250. Impressive.

dude its 6 secs + I'm using fero so the DMG on dummy will be as on mobs learn game before u talk xd

Edited by ELASIRI

32 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Nice video, thanks you! :frozen:

Edited by vla-wot

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

hahahaha u end it now or what ? As long as that yellow animation is there means u stunned idk what the hell u doing leave forums pls u made my day

Guess I'll test on my bd so u can see when that yellow on my head means im stunned and send u to school for real xd

14 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

The timer start exactly as the yellow debuff appears on the target beside i won't lie and waste my name n rep cuz gm can see it and test it him self anything else is just hate and u want ur mc side to remain broken xD

cmon bro, some guy even posted video proof you don't know how to count

6 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

hahahaha u end it now or what ? As long as that yellow animation is there means u stunned idk what the hell u doing leave forums pls u made my day

You really managed to prove us that you have literally no idea about how games work. Animation has nothing to do with the effect brother, as long as the effect is under your health-mana-experience bars, you are under the specific effect, if the effect icon is gone, the effect itself is gone even if the animation has a fade-in/out transition so that it doesn't look blunt. Just like when you use the green shield on bd and someone hits you a high amount of dmg, shield absorbs a bunch then goes away, but if the dmg was higher than what the shield can absorb,you still get some of the dmg BEFORE the animation of the shield is completely gone. Same goes for stun, if you'd try to stun yourself then keep tapping to move somewhere, you will see you will be able to move before the animation is gone.

2 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Guess I'll test on my bd so u can see when that yellow on my head means im stunned and send u to school for real xd

This is how animation-effect relation goes brother, actually please, test it out on your bd and record, upload it and show us the truth. If you don't do it tho, it only means I was right
So go ahead, be my guest ;) 

20 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

dude its 6 secs + I'm using fero so the DMG on dummy will be as on mobs learn game before u talk xd

Don't compare the whole game to yourself. Not everyone is that rich. Plus it was 5 seconds. Stun ended before the animation stopped.

2 minutes ago, 4ekaH said:

Stun is 6sec, don't look at animation, look on debuff..

just in case you wanna see how long the stun really is

3 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Don't compare the whole game to yourself. Not everyone is that rich. Plus it was 5 seconds. Stun ended before the animation stopped.

He is not that rich since he can't really afford going to school and learn to count. There is a fundraise in the description of that video I posted earlier, check it out and who knows, maybe you can even help him go to school!

8 minutes ago, 4ekaH said:

Stun is 6sec, don't look at animation, look on debuff..

5 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

just in case you wanna see how long the stun really is

Mewingdrip, he is 4ekaH = elf haters mc :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 минуту назад, vla-wot сказал:

Mewingdrip, he is 4ekaH = elf haters mc :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Why I would hate Mc? I have characters in both fractions

Here brother check what I said animation is there = can't move get better come back next time tho 

:advise:

30 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

cmon bro, some guy even posted video proof you don't know how to count

I did reply on that dude watch video ur self xd

2 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Here brother check what I said animation is there = can't move get better come back next time tho 

:advise:

I did reply on that dude watch video ur self xd

Come on it can clearly be seen you tapped on the stone right when the debuff ended on your char and animation was still on and only then you tapped to move
Try again, try with hit/skill aswell, and record from pc with pointer on so we can see when you click ;)

You really managed to prove us that you have literally no idea about how games work. Animation has nothing to do with the effect brother, as long as the effect is under your health-mana-experience bars, you are under the specific effect, if the effect icon is gone, the effect itself is gone even if the animation has a fade-in/out transition so that it doesn't look blunt. Just like when you use the green shield on bd and someone hits you a high amount of dmg, shield absorbs a bunch then goes away, but if the dmg was higher than what the shield can absorb,you still get some of the dmg BEFORE the animation of the shield is completely gone. Same goes for stun, if you'd try to stun yourself then keep tapping to move somewhere, you will see you will be able to move before the animation is gone.

This is how animation-effect relation goes brother, actually please, test it out on your bd and record, upload it and show us the truth. If you don't do it tho, it only means I was right
So go ahead, be my guest ;) 

yah video is there let's see where it goes mr.school boy

37 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Come on it can clearly be seen you tapped on the stone right when the debuff ended on your char and animation was still on and only then you tapped to move
Try again, try with hit/skill aswell, and record from pc with pointer on so we can see when you click ;)

ur excuses will never end I did it with my phone I click on many times if u that good good show us ur self on pc cuz I don't have pc

3 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

beside that circle will only appear when u click on that place I guess it's enough prove to shut u down dude just admit that barb skill is bugged just like charmer spawn is bugged and fixed week ago so this shit happens every time but we here to report it ☺

4 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

ur excuses will never end I did it with my phone I click on many times if u that good good show us ur self on pc cuz I don't have pc

Well you are clearly trying to trick us, and "I don't have a pc" is what if not an excuse?
I don't have what to admit that I was wrong for just yet since your video is deceiving. Post a proper video with proper material and I will admit.

6 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Well you are clearly trying to trick us, and "I don't have a pc" is what if not an excuse?
I don't have what to admit that I was wrong for just yet since your video is deceiving. Post a proper video with proper material and I will admit.

Trick ? Why trick I report this for gm to fix it if it wasn't bugged I would not do it I have full amped barb after all but I want this game to be fair and I think u better come to my home I'll show u my self when I click no other way to prove it if the video  cant help xd

Edited by ELASIRI

17 minutes ago, Waheed said:

Forsaken got 3 mana regen more.

Where TF is that usefull 

I compare mc to elf 4% DMG on elf 4% HP on mc if u wanna bring forsaken compare them with chosen cuz they new sides chosen also got useless passive buff which is about mana

I'm sorry guys but this has to stop.

@vavavi I agree, forums are meant for discussions but we basically had the exact same topic created by the exact same person before.

@ELASIRI necroposting is prohibited

24 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I'm sorry guys but this has to stop.

@vavavi I agree, forums are meant for discussions but we basically had the exact same topic created by the exact same person before.

@ELASIRI necroposting is prohibited

Julia it wasn't my topic before read who make it and here I just reported bugged skill is that illegal?

30 minutes ago, Morgana said:

but we basically had the exact same topic created by the exact same person before

That's what I was saying...

2 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

That's what I was saying...

So its hate after all ? I can make new account with new name and make topic then nobody will cry ? But no I'm always honest and i won't hide in new ACC's I'll keep on reporting bugged stuff so Maybe just maybe one day ws will be good as before

5 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

So its hate after all ? I can make new account with new name and make topic then nobody will cry ? But no I'm always honest and i won't hide in new ACC's I'll keep on reporting bugged stuff so Maybe just maybe one day ws will be good as before

If you do that I'll have you IP banned:christmasangry:

It doesn't matter who made the topic, it already exists so you are necroposting:hmm: