Balance sides or lose lot of ca$h

ELASIRI

I'll make it as fast as possible here is the thing make bd rush skill deals DMG to single target or give it immunity while skill is active or ignore all of that and remove the DMG from barbarian strike shield skill its enough that skill deal 700 DMG + 7 secs stun? That's all no drama pls talk with sense respect this forums like adults:restingowl:

Edited by ELASIRI

43 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I'll make it as fast as possible here is the thing make bd rush skill deals DMG to single target or give it immunity while skill is active or ignore all of that and remove the DMG from barbarian strike shield skill its enough that skill deal 700 DMG + 7 secs stun? That's all no drama pls talk with sense respect this forums like adults:restingowl:

Please note that you can only achieve that high damage and stun duration with Shield Strike, if you sacrifice points to level it up to 4/4. I don't see a problem with that. Plus, Rush may stun multiple targets at the same time.

3 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Please note that you can only achieve that high damage and stun duration with Shield Strike, if you sacrifice points to level it up to 4/4. I don't see a problem with that. Plus, Rush may stun multiple targets at the same time.

Yah but 7 secs stun + 700 DMG ? I dnt see barb is tank anymore but both tank and dps

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Yah but 7 secs stun + 700 DMG ? I dnt see barb is tank anymore but both tank and dps

Then what about hamstring

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Then what about hamstring

What with hamstring? U still do basically attacks if its completely stun then yah its broken strike should be same at least silence not stun

stun jump dev fix game or i wont buy coins please fix nerf barb i want play game again or quit i fast 

That's all no drama pls talk with sense respect this forums like adults

ela has a point tho rush can be interrupted , its not like a jump to target skill or a click and stun skill like so many mc skills. you really need to take a serious look at rebalancing this game. also while were on the subject of fairness what about Russians having cheap mcoin, that is defrauding ppl because its illegal to use vpns for the same price for the exact same product. your going to end up with some very sticky legal issues shortly.

Edited by Jackb
adding extras

4 minutes ago, Jackb said:

what about Russians having cheap mcoin, that is defrauding ppl because its illegal to use vpns for the same price for the exact same product. your going to end up with some very sticky legal issues shortly.

They have lower base income in russia 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

They have lower base income in russia 

Really? BRS and whole south America has worst xd

2 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

stun jump dev fix game or i wont buy coins please fix nerf barb i want play game again or quit i fast 

said by 15 years old xd dude u don't care u just play ur game devs wont make this game if they can't get money and that's what I'm talking about

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

A BD raging cus he can't beat all 1v1? Dang need to balance sides.

I beat every living class and my YouTube is prove I even beat best of eu hassn that's if he isnt the best overall but just saying not everyone is op as me to beat those op classes its. Broken and need to be nerfed ws isnt the only game there lot of rich ppl moved to other games cuz the unbalance come on even hassn quit I'm sure devs not happy about this in last we ppl who got $ will quit if I waste tons on my class and then nerf him to the ground and buff other class 

6 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Strike shield 7 sec stun? :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yah its 7 secs I got barb and i test it 

Edited by ELASIRI

25 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

yah its 7 secs I got barb and i test it 

Look here how 7 sec? :haha:

bnaTnKa.png Shield Bash

Reveal hidden contents

16 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

ELASIRI in a nutshell 

1 hour ago, vla-wot said:

Look here how 7 sec? :haha:

bnaTnKa.png Shield Bash

Hide contents

The player deals physical damage to the target and has a chance to stun it. The player must wield a shield in order to use the skill

• Fixed damage of the skill - 20 points
  • Additional damage gained from the level of the player - 2 x level
  • Additional damage gained by studying the skill - 15/30/45/60 points of damage
  • Additional damage increased by the physical strength of the player - 105%/107%/109%/111%
  • Chance to stun - 40%/55%/65%/75%
  • Stun duration - 2/3/4/5 seconds
  • Mana cost - 20/22/24/26 points
  • Cooldown - 16 seconds

Damage calculation example

Reveal hidden contents

cuz it's bug I'll make video about It and I'll put timer DW 

10 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

ELASIRI in a nutshell 

Straight ppl pls

And lets do not forget ,u need very high amp weapon AND rings AND amulet AND cloak to do the 700 dmg right? So ,not anybody can do this right?

I just think ela has been recently killed by Vla, and now he is upset hihihi

And ela, urscrewed, only because u spent lotta money in this game,doesnt give u the rights to tell mods what changes to do ,,,,,do this do that or ill quit or ill not spent more money,,,, cry cry cry.

4 hours ago, BgVoin said:

And lets do not forget ,u need very high amp weapon AND rings AND amulet AND cloak to do the 700 dmg right? So ,not anybody can do this right?

I just think ela has been recently killed by Vla, and now he is upset hihihi

And ela, urscrewed, only because u spent lotta money in this game,doesnt give u the rights to tell mods what changes to do ,,,,,do this do that or ill quit or ill not spent more money,,,, cry cry cry.

Everyone can be full 10 when signs 5k set such nuubs like u and vla xd my YouTube is there I beat vla and everyone else pretty good its just barb is broken shield strike suppose to be 5 secs but it's 7 secs now anw watch my YouTube tomorrow to see ur self and about mods they open this fourms to hear from players and to hear about bugs just like when mc cry for ages to Nerf counter we will do same to fix what's broken thats all 

Edited by ELASIRI

4 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Everyone can be full 10 when signs 5k set.

Sign hasn't been 5k/set. More like 10k. What are you talking about? And damage is not only about amping, damage equipment is quite difficult to obtain.

But @Higgings, could you please close this topic? It's multiple and such topics have been created a lot of times before. And noone will be convinced anyway, it would be an open argument that goes on forever...

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Sign hasn't been 5k/set. More like 10k. What are you talking about? And damage is not only about amping, damage equipment is quite difficult to obtain.

But @Higgings, could you please close this topic? It's multiple and such topics have been created a lot of times before. And noone will be convinced anyway, it would be an open argument that goes on forever...

Even though i might disagree with the topic, i was sort of under the impression that the forums are meant for discussions about the game. Obviously i'm not saying drama here is good, but people having different opinions shouldn't be a reason to stop coversations happening. 

On ١٣‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 3:32 AM, ELASIRI said:

devs wont make this game if they can't get money and that's what I'm talking about

you missing the point, even if bd is "Weak or need a buff" as you say or that mc are more powerful than elf

people who spent lot of money on there characters surely will not just leave, just like you although you always threatening of leaving you never did

or if you do you will be back in less than a year, even if barb/dk/charmer stay overpowered as you claimed, people won't quit the game, they will just make one of these op classes if not all and pay even more to amp them to full, again just like your barbarian

and when they consume us, they will yet again change the power spike to different classes

so that yet again people like you will get triggered by these classes and spend more money making them

if you didn't get my point, devs get more money by making new classes op, by making old players who stop spending because

there character hits it limit re spend because there classes are not op anymore

the point that devs "will lose clash if they did nothing" is just stupid

that's my take on the situation, maybe i am over thinking it:suspiciousowl:

thank you for your time...

Edited by FakeUser

Let him quit. Do us a favor and quit elasiri. 1 crying baby less.

Btw i tought u did quit like 2 years ago?

And elasiri, just like i told u, and BennyBT told u.its not only about the amp of ur weapon. U need dmg rings, cloak,amulet, n they cost alot. N signs arent 5k. N they also cost lotta money for non spender. Its not a work for 1 day..boom u r full +10 just like that,with dmg items. U bigger noob then me elasiri, but u spent money n u think u own the world hahahahahaha

Come on, quit,again. Do it :D no one cares.

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

Even though i might disagree with the topic, i was sort of under the impression that the forums are meant for discussions about the game. Obviously i'm not saying drama here is good, but people having different opinions shouldn't be a reason to stop coversations happening. 

I agree with this. 

Am keeping an eye on this topic as well; as long as there is no drama, flame, disrespect among members, veiled forms of insult etc. There is no reasons to close this topic. Obviously, this is my point of view, but any other Mod or Admin can close this topic at once if they think that some of its contents are inappropriated. 

5 hours ago, BennyBT said:

It would be an open argument that goes on forever...

I am aware of this too. But we are here, indeed, to moderate even endless topics. 

Edited by Higgings

5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

you missing the point, even if bd is "Weak or need a buff" as you say or that mc are more powerful than elf

people who spent lot of money on there characters surely will not just leave, just like you although you always threatening of leaving you never did

or if you do you will be back in less than a year, even if barb/dk/charmer stay overpowered as you claimed, people won't quit the game, they will just make one of these op classes if not all and pay even more to amp them to full, again just like your barbarian

and when they consume us, they will yet again change the power spike to different classes

so that yet again people like you will get triggered by these classes and spend more money making them

if you didn't get my point, devs get more money by making new classes op, by making old players who stop spending because

there character hits it limit re spend because there classes are not op anymore

the point that devs "will lose clash if they did nothing" is just stupid

that's my take on the situation, maybe i am over thinking it:suspiciousowl:

thank you for your time...

no I used to pay 1000$ a month hassn used to pay way more than that yet he quit and now I never bought coins so we stopping lot of rich ppl are there for thier guilds and stuff we don't waste money like before maybe y can't see it but I'm sure devs feel that they lose money xd

And elasiri, just like i told u, and BennyBT told u.its not only about the amp of ur weapon. U need dmg rings, cloak,amulet, n they cost alot. N signs arent 5k. N they also cost lotta money for non spender. Its not a work for 1 day..boom u r full +10 just like that,with dmg items. U bigger noob then me elasiri, but u spent money n u think u own the world hahahahahaha

Beside I see u want cry with new acc to close this topic but nah keep it up

Edited by ELASIRI

its in one day when guys like lordmohmed and gzme taking care of u isn't berserk babe ?:advise:

5 hours ago, vavavi said:

Its everyday bro they know its right they can't handle it so they gonna close it mark my words

57 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

maybe the animation takes more time to disappear than the debuff?

No I test on my bd too as long as that yellow thing above my head I can't move or use skills 

Edited by ELASIRI

If it's bugged, then it must be fixed, of course. But let's not call it a nerf, since even the stat of the skill is only 5 seconds.

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

If it's bugged, then it must be fixed, of course. But let's not call it a nerf, since even the stat of the skill is only 5 seconds.

I said on video fix this didn't say Nerf cuz Nerf is coming at lv30 anw xd

On 2018. 02. 12. at 5:54 PM, ELASIRI said:

and remove the DMG from barbarian strike shield skill

Nerf...

10 hours ago, vavavi said:

Of course you are right, but these kinds of conversations always have a dead end and we have soooo many of them :/

8 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I said on video fix this didn't say Nerf cuz Nerf is coming at lv30 anw xd

lol nope :frozen:

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Go look if its 5 secs xd

This 00:05:30 sec not 6 sec :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: