Chat Problem

NanangJu

Ummm..hello..

I have some problem with chat system..it doesn't work on my phone lately (it's mean working before)..the keyboard won't pop up so i can't type any single word..now i'm only hunter with emoticon all the way..any suggestion what should i do..? feel like antisocial in mmorpg..

If you are using a keyboard app downloaded from an application store, you could try using the stock keyboard instead.

If that's not the case (so you are using the stock keyboard) then you may try reinstalling Warspear Online.

If none of this works, then you should contact the support team by clicking here. Please note that you may have to wait several days before you get an answer.

8 hours ago, BennyBT said:

If you are using a keyboard app downloaded from an application store, you could try using the stock keyboard instead.

If that's not the case (so you are using the stock keyboard) then you may try reinstalling Warspear Online.

If none of this works, then you should contact the support team by clicking here. Please note that you may have to wait several days before you get an answer.

i'm use stock keyboard and keyboard app also..it doesn't give my keyboard pop up..already text the support..hope they give me the answer soon..thx for ur advice.