Pvp Cave Ruined

Legionn

razablade if u read the topic we said that both side make pvp wars :facepalm:...........

pls read before u reply something

UMMM... I did that's why I quoted a comment and commented on the comment quoted, not on the thread topic, duh.. SMH..

Not all MC do it. Iluweed, Looneybins and Tucha rune it most of the time. When they do lower levels just follow them

thats just what they do. tucha sux 1vs1 so shes gotta sneak attk ppl. she rarley pvps.. looney and weed they r just nuts..lol       

:aggressive: them                                          :unknw: everyone else

thats just what they do. tucha sux 1vs1 so shes gotta sneak attk ppl. she rarley pvps.. looney and weed they r just nuts..lol       

:aggressive: them                                          :unknw: everyone else

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wew ..... who said thts cave is pvp cave ??  :bad:

gm nver said thts  :wacko:

it just a cave with many bat  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

zzz *z*, why elves pointing fingers toward mcs?? even tho we both have noobs disturbing the cave?? coz admit it or not,theres a lot more noobs on mc side than elves,u know why?? heres the explanation,

"when mcs want war,they kill ALL elves in the cave(including low lvls,even lvl 1)"

but...

"when elves want war,we dont do kill all,but only those proven as noobs(usually below lvl16)"

ask those mcs inside the cave when we do war,i dont want to mention names here but u guys(mcs) know the truth and who you are,

but ofcourse,i dont want to put my whole blame on mcs,sometimes,when im seeing noob elf on cave,im thinking andd hoping "damn i wish i got a high lvl mc to kill these bastards",but sadly i only have lvl 13 barb,and i can only kill lvl 14 below,lol

oh and btw,have u guys seen the cave these past few days?? it was like hell,almost everytime i went there,theres a bunch of mcs killing all elves entering d cave,*facepalm*

sry for my english,

]]] link=topic=67860.msg277148#msg277148 date=1343203484]

wew ..... who said thts cave is pvp cave ??  :bad:

gm nver said thts  :wacko:

it just a cave with many bat  :rofl:

Lmao Jaw.....You going Chosen in 3.0 right?

@Topic, Pvp cave.....So many bad encounters lol.  Most people are fair, but it's always though few that screw things up. *Shrug's*

@Topic, Pvp cave.....So many bad encounters lol.  Most people are fair, but it's always though few that screw things up. *Shrug's*

he goin forsaken  :tease:

leave thats .. its only noob thts didnt hav brain to annoyed people in pvp cave  :rofl:

and , maybe i just play my BD's until i get divine armour and dual sword

cause now im still weak  :blush: ... my attack and defence like a tofu

]]] link=topic=67860.msg277893#msg277893 date=1343234665]

leave thats .. its only noob thts didnt hav brain to annoyed people in pvp cave  :rofl:

and , maybe i just play my BD's until i get divine armour and dual sword

cause now im still weak  :blush: ... my attack and defence like a tofu

"My attack and defence like a tofu"              i swear im getting that shit tattooed to my face........duckin epic........just duckin epic......... ::)

I have only one thing to say to most comments on here:

OMG :facepalm:                    CHILL PILL SUBSCRIBED :rofl: :give_rose:

FYI: Pvp is dead and shall be until the interest is revived.