Pvp Cave Ruined

Legionn

Great we don't have a pvp cave anymore. All mountain clanners ruined it. Attacking every single person who enters and disturbs all while doing pvp but when it comes 1v1 they just run.

Good job  ;)

war shock......

Lol both side's  runed pvp cave... Mostly newbie..

Cant stop them cuz they enjoy  disturbing players

make another pvp cave. something like theres a yellow crown mobs walking around. this way, we will never see low lvs inside. and name it handicap cave . lol.  :spiteful:

u elves are pathetic, ur the ones who jump in on an mc when an mc ataks an elf... Mcs never help fellow mc in pvp cave.. Thats the fact right there, so stop crying if u got killed thinking you were invincible lmfao, and this legion is the one to say mcs run on 1v1 stfu, have a little shame on urself boy

I hope Devs are considering the long before suggested 1vs1 duel option. Pure one on one, no disturbers, no pots, no running.. Just skills (and gears?) And the forum thread about the duel the next day would be very amusing and interesting.

u elves are pathetic, ur the ones who jump in on an mc when an mc ataks an elf... Mcs never help fellow mc in pvp cave.. Thats the fact right there, so stop crying if u got killed thinking you were invincible lmfao, and this legion is the one to say mcs run on 1v1 stfu, have a little shame on urself boy

I come with my friends incase someone attacks me in cave for nothing "boy".

legionn.......

with that stupid action u dont solve the problem :facepalm:

u make it worse :facepalm:

How do I make it worse? Hmm I understand I should also kill every single person who enters pvp cave great  ;)

im just saying that if u bring friends too kill them they will come back with more and more

I don't start anything  ;)

Well you guys seem to know who the disturbers on mc side are thats good. But if you didnt have butt hurt noobs like swaaz, iducku and philliplou then it wouldnt be so many pvp wars. They attack me all the time because i killed them around nadir so they wanna bring drama into the pvp cave so you cant really push all the blame on those mcs. If you ask me its an equal amount of disturbers. Mainly rangers  :facepalm:

LMAO mcs don't jump in? Really? Bullshit, they don't stop jumping ppl, elves jump in because prior to that they jumped first.. elves don't need to jump mc especially me.. SMH

LMAO mcs don't jump in? Really? Bullshit, they don't stop jumping ppl, elves jump in because prior to that they jumped first.. elves don't need to jump mc especially me.. SMH

razablade if u read the topic we said that both side make pvp wars :facepalm:...........

pls read before u reply something

I personally had enough trying to get a good old-fashioned 1v1 going in that cave. Last time been trying to do a best of 5 and we couldn't even finish!

Considering doing duels by private invite in 3v3/5v5 arena from now on.

The disturbers amaze me. Instead of using their much needed skills on a war field or raids (where they would actually get recognized and feared), they hide like cowards in a cave, ganging up on enemies one at a time. Makes perfect sense right?

To them I would say, awesome job making a joke out of yourselves.  :good:

SLOTS ARE OPEN for that bro.... but that kid is really stupid . My apologize from Italy coz elements like that have no reason to exist....he's the worst example of a player.

Sorry again all server for that poor kid.

you ,my boy, just beat the all time record for the best self-humiliation ever done.. :)

If someone will hit u accidently ur friends skills him and the war begins  ;D

you ,my boy, just beat the all time record for the best self-humiliation ever done.. :)

You better know, When I say someone I mean more then a person. So what can I do? Ohh I should keep coming and let them kill me while I am alone? NO.

ok...

So you never fight alone...

Wow...

Well..

I guess your old man forgot to teach you how to stand up on your own boy..

He is just trying to say what he goes to pvp cave with friends in case if someone will start braking rules and atacks everyone or just  dont let do normal pvp.

He is just trying to say what he goes to pvp cave with friends in case if someone will start braking rules and atacks everyone or just  dont let do normal pvp.

At last someone understood me, and btw today I was on my noob shaman listening to mc and they attacked all elf for nothing saying they hate elf. Some were doing that and some were telling them to stop.

:facepalm: i dont want to mention name here but elf started this drama.. there will be no more pvp cave.  :facepalm:

Looneybins, Rokzz and Iluvweed are the ones starting wars the past 3 days now. They come in and kill everyone because they are retarded. Then small, weak ass level 14's see it, and because they don't know shit about pvp cave, they just fall in and help killing, thus making the war bigger.

These accusations pointing towards only mc are untrue unless you can prove none of the Fb players start war so simply pointing towards the whole faction of only mc is unethical......

These accusations pointing towards only mc are untrue unless you can prove none of the Fb players start war so simply pointing towards the whole faction of only mc is unethical......

of course we kill whole cave,we are those bad guys:D

Both faction need kick these noobs and accidents