paladins v deathknights=DESTRUCTION

shadowxxx

Ofcourse Deathknight will win. Coz Paladin is just supporter classes.

I think GM create this classes is to balance the tanker classes..

Deathknight and Bladedancer is a very good tanker because both of them have good skill for boss.Dk have Dark SHield that same like Sap Bd.

The future skill of Paladin is perhaps just skill that increase defend or skill that protect party member and all of the skill is for support the healer.Thats why Paladin has Skill that increase healing effect.

;D i dont know paladin sounds kind of like bd with able to heal a little kind of dissapointed with the new char discriptions i feel there lacking intel. On the otherhand DK with spear maybe gets first hit and immobilyze chance i would say for now it would be 60/40 in favor of DK :facepalm:

how could u depeat ah healing tank second paladin wear heavy armo=high def plus he can heal herself think it even shaman low armor and hp not be easily to beat how come paladin would be a easy opponents :shok:

how could u depeat ah healing tank second paladin wear heavy armo=high def plus he can heal herself think it even shaman low armor and hp not be easily to beat how come paladin would be a easy opponents :shok:

Very good point.

On one hand, I don't want to leave the Evil side (MC) B/c I have a lot of friends, and I honestly feel like Pally is going to be a much MUCH better tank then the others tanks, just saying.  Heavy Armor/Shield + Can heal self/Ally + Increased Healing for party members. Like how do you say no to that lol, Endgame content - Pally is the tank you want to have hands down So I'm still torn...DK Pvp all day though, will maybe be better then Pally in that aspect.

:blush: i doubt paladin will have 200 heal then his other stats weak trust me devs just made pala seem OP more over ratedi say , but for now id give the win to DK :spiteful:

paladin can easily beat dk bcoz its hard to kill shaman and druid bcoz they heal themselves with low def while pala can heal itself with heavy armor... high def and heal is gud combo... and thought when opponent is in influence of shackle of justice, it receive extra damage from pala purification for some time.......pala is op and will surely beat dkk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:blush: i doubt paladin will have 200 heal then his other stats weak trust me devs just made pala seem OP more over ratedi say , but for now id give the win to DK :spiteful:

I hear ya bro, but just think about it though, Pally is a tank/support, you take a Pally boss farming - Off tops the pally can help heal a lil, and have aura witch increases the heals.....Now, lets add a priest in the equation as well with that shield that absorbs dmg, plus they're heal (If they allow it) - That = Uber bro, I mean no matter witch way you look at it guys, Pally still looks like better choice in a way, Idk, don't want to make it seem like DK will be weak, b/c they're skills seem badass to.

paladin can easily beat dk bcoz its hard to kill shaman and druid bcoz they heal themselves with low def while pala can heal itself with heavy armor... high def and heal is gud combo... and thought when opponent is in influence of shackle of justice, it receive extra damage from pala purification for some time.......pala is op and will surely beat dkk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

are you sure ? Wat if paladin heal skill has long cooldown ? Nd dont forget pala will only hav better heal with 1h mace nd dk wields the most powerful weapon in game the spear !

are you sure ? Wat if paladin heal skill has long cooldown ? Nd dont forget pala will only hav better heal with 1h mace nd dk wields the most powerful weapon in game the spear !

You make a good point to lol, man it's hard, I know I'm going to have to make both.....I really don't want to do that. Like picking one side and sticking with it. Leaning towards Pally - But then again don't want to have to leave friends from MC..... :wacko:

:facepalm: shackle will damage like barb cut 17 nothin serious i just flat out dont see nothing spacta,cular with pally ur not going to want to mix skills ur going to max either or but only time will show , yes pal good for hunt i agree but pvp DK and pal will lose 8)

:facepalm: shackle will damage like barb cut 17 nothin serious i just flat out dont see nothing spacta,cular with pally ur not going to want to mix skills ur going to max either or but only time will show , yes pal good for hunt i agree but pvp DK will lose 8)

Hell yeah bro, now I do agree with you about DK, As far as pvp think DK will take the cake.  But but....lol If pally geared/played right might be just as good as DK in pvp hahah, guess we'll see!

well how can u say spear most powerful weapon in game  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and just imagine a bd with heal isnt easy to b killed though heal is just given once.... anyhow we dont know much about the char atm so dont start to assume who win.......

Yes  :friends: but its fun to argue now so later one can go >:D 8) i told you so :rofl:

Nothing is clear as of now only when the update is released will we know what is what !

:facepalm: who uses heavy armor for pvp anyways hahahah all pro use revenge even before stats changeed on revenge gear 8)

who said so all pro use bg armor endurance for pvp... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if u dont use means no one use.... :bad: :bad:

well how can u say spear most powerful weapon in game  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and just imagine a bd with heal isnt easy to b killed though heal is just given once.... anyhow we dont know much about the char atm so dont start to assume who win.......

War-spear = reason y spear has highest attk power nd is very slow !

who said so all pro use bg armor endurance for pvp... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if u dont use means no one use.... :bad: :bad:

read more he says heavy armor+ heal  .... Either way its lik a barb def will depend on your amp

:clapping:  why slow has same speed as2h axe bow staff 4 sec yea even bd using 2 swords  same speed  :facepalm:

nice logiccccc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...