Turtle

The Shadow Of Spring is Based off of the Shadows that sprawl over the Land of Arinar in Spring Time when Rain Covers The Land to Breathe Anew The Armor Resembles That of the Arinar Legend,The one of how the Spring Prince passed away into Wickedoras Clutches who made him become The darkness that comes with the Storm.

(PS sorry for bad Image Qaulity hope the Color Scheme and Body is Enough to Base a costume off of)

Back2 .jpg

Front 2 .jpg

side.jpg

Edited by Turtle

Wow if this costume was in game id  buy  for every single one of my characters would probably drop like 15k mcoins

Wow just wow!

Edited by Xsurprisex
Spelling errors

18 hours ago, Dispense said:

I Like.

Thanks Disp!

4 hours ago, Xsurprisex said:

Wow if this costume was in game id  buy  for every single one of my characters would probably drop like 15k mcoins

Wow just wow!

Right:biggrin: we need a Darker shade costume and Lore is Good wish I had better pixel skills

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Thank you I love darker shades! Purple dragon born prob my fave costume :ah:Besides Demono I think we need more of them

Look u cute,good luck again:christmaskiss:

5 hours ago, Daria said:

Please, try to post the pic of better quality. :panda7:

Rip Sorry :cry1: Its the sizing issue from Phone To forum it made it huge! ill see if i can fix it By Tonight 

1 hour ago, Urscrewed said:

Im really liking the 4k pixelation HD graphics :kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

thanks for the sarcasm, I swear when I pulled it on phone and it was the size of the WS char it looked sick but I Mean hyper zoom any ws costume looks funny ima see if I can fix it when I'm Home. Very busy Nowadays

Gona insert some things into photo shop into this post so sorry for high editing i think these are better!

Front 2 .jpg

Back2 .jpg

side.jpg

Edited by Turtle

21 hours ago, Greatful said:

Disp rip:cray:

True maybe if my costume was implimented I could buy disp one and Hed come back to us :cry1:

Also What the Heck Daria my costumes not even in the Facebook voting Makes me Sad :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: