Necro buffs/changes

Imurnigga

Well i got to the point that i dont see the fun in this game anymore since every other class is op. Necro has 1 expert skill that is totally useless its not good in pve or pvp faithful connection.

So lets start with necro skill nightmare it puts the enemy to sleep for 8 secs at 5/5 im fine sith that but the point is it doesnt really work like a stun and the stop energy and hp regen isnt even worth it druid and dk can just heal back up. My suggestion on this is either stop their heals too or half their heals because i cant even dmg them while they are stunned and they will just heal back up

When i meet druids in arena its so annoying that their root is 5 yards and necros stun is 4 yard while druids can hit me while im stunned i cant hit them when i stun them cause the sleep effect will go away. It will never be a fair fight with necro druid cause druid has the upoer hand with 5 yards.

Necro bone shield seems just too weak i feel like it doesnt soak dmg like priest shield does but i could be wrong on that one.

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Necro is mc priest 

Some ppls complain how barb rush has longer range than druid root

Nah cant complain about barb range else they would get destroyed in arena and get kited so idk why people complain about barb range

36 minutes ago, Imurnigga said:

Nah cant complain about barb range else they would get destroyed in arena and get kited so idk why people complain about barb range

They mainly complain for the relic which can be inserted there, more than the skill itself. 

4 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Necro is a support class. Deal with it :christmasgrinch: 

Shaman and druid are support classes too but they are very strong pvp wise too necro is really the only class lacking

1 hour ago, Imurnigga said:

Shaman and druid are support classes too but they are very strong pvp wise too necro is really the only class lacking

Shaman and druid cannot be compared to necro, only priest is comparable to necro

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Shaman and druid cannot be compared to necro, only priest is comparable to necro

No one can be compared to necro. Priest is priest, necro is necro :christmasgrinch: Just make a lvl9 charmer and have fun

On 2/6/2018 at 11:49 PM, Imurnigga said:

Well i got to the point that i dont see the fun in this game anymore since every other class is op. Necro has 1 expert skill that is totally useless its not good in pve or pvp faithful connection.

So lets start with necro skill nightmare it puts the enemy to sleep for 8 secs at 5/5 im fine sith that but the point is it doesnt really work like a stun and the stop energy and hp regen isnt even worth it druid and dk can just heal back up. My suggestion on this is either stop their heals too or half their heals because i cant even dmg them while they are stunned and they will just heal back up

When i meet druids in arena its so annoying that their root is 5 yards and necros stun is 4 yard while druids can hit me while im stunned i cant hit them when i stun them cause the sleep effect will go away. It will never be a fair fight with necro druid cause druid has the upoer hand with 5 yards.

Necro bone shield seems just too weak i feel like it doesnt soak dmg like priest shield does but i could be wrong on that one.

I think necro's bone shield and priest's shield should be buffed because they are only useful at low levels. It would be neat if you are protected from stuns as long as shield is active for example.