Pvp sand equipment

Gelton

Good Morning. Is it possible to exchange sand equipment with other users? I have another question: How do I get my arena equipment to another class of mine? It's possible?

32 minutes ago, Gelton said:

Good Morning. Is it possible to exchange sand equipment with other users?

Hello there! :hi:

Yes, it is possible to exchange the equipment, such as Weapons or Armors, but only if they are under the "NONE" or "EQUIPPING" Parameter. In order to do that, open the game menu, and select "Interact", Thus, select the player you want to exchange something with and then "Exchange". Mind that equipments under the "PERSONAL" parameter need to be Unbidden first. To do that, you need Miracle Coins ( the first time costs 1mc, but after, it will cost 399mc )

32 minutes ago, Gelton said:

I have another question: How do I get my arena equipment to another class of mine? It's possible?

This is not possible, I fear, because every piece of the Arena Equipment turns under the "PERSONAL" Parameter, once you purchase it. The only way to get an arena equipment is spamming arena with the interested character. 

Hope I have been clear! :)

P.S: Mind also that Arena Equipment Cannot be Unbidden.

Edited by Higgings

@Gelton If u meant pvp gears from arena dealer, then u cant exchange them with other players, because they have 'receiving' parameter, once you buy them from arena dealer, the gears directly become 'personal' parameter, and unbindable. 

Regards.

• 1 month later...