CHAOS WARRIOR < < UPDATED

5a7a0b7de415b_trajedothomas.png.0d5da0dc53594a531256d1973aa0043b.pngmeu.png.2dfdbc60513c4ff1100ac81c53fb498d.pngSERVIDOR: BR-TOURMALINE                      NICK: KINGTHOMAS (WARDEN NIVEL 24)

I spent the whole day doing this costume, I overslept and I gave my time and made a lot of effort to produce it - I hope they like it, I did not make him look to the left, I hope he does not have a problem.

PASSEI O DIA TODO FAZENDO ESSE TRAJE, DEMOROU DEMAIS E DEI MEU TEMPO E MUITO ESFORÇO PARA PRODUZILO-ESPERO QUE GOSTEM, EU NÃO FIZ ELE OLHANDO PARA A ESQUERDA, ESPERO QUE NÃO DE PROBLEMA

NAME OF THE COSTUME: CHAOS WARRIOR

HISTORY BEGINS WHEN THE BOSS kRONUS WAS DESTROYING ALL THE LABYRINTH, AND AT THIS TIME THE ENEMY FACTIONS DISPOSEED TO WHO WOULD GO TO DEFEAT THE ALL POWERFUL - '' KRONUS '', UNTIL ON A CERTAIN DAY ... EITHER THE GREAT BATTLE HAPPENED TO DESTROY THE DRAGON, ALL THE WARRIORS WERE DYING, UNTIL WHEN THE LIFE OF THE CHIEF ARRIVED IN 10% AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE LIVING WARRIOR, THEIR NAME WAS THOMAS, ONE OF THE WARRIORS OF ARINAR, WHO HAD NO SIDE, NOT ELF AND NO MC, HE FIGHTS ONLY TO HELP THE TWO SIDES UP TO THE MOMENT THAT KRONUS LEAVES THOMAS'S LIFE IN 5% HE: -FIRST OF THE FRIENDS AND OF THOSE WHO DIE TRYING TO DESTROY THE KRONUS, IN THAT MOMENT, GROWS A FURY IN HIM AND SO HE TRANSFORMED, IN A BLACK AND OBSCURE FORM, IN THAT TRANSFORMATION HE GAVE THE POWER THAT HE NEEDED TO DESTROY THE DRAGON AND AFTER HAVING DONE, HE DISAPPEARED MYSTERIOUSLY AND HOWEVER, THE ANCIENTS OF ARINAR COUNT THIS HISTORY FOR ALL THE CHILDREN ... INDEPENDENT OF THE ALLIANCE.

Original Text:

A HISTÓRIA COMEÇA QUANDO O BOSS KRONUS ESTAVA DESTRUINDO TODO O LABIRINTO,E NESTA ÉPOCA AS FACÇÕES INIMIGAS DISPUTAVAM PARA QUEM IRIA CONSEGUIR DERROTAR O TODO PODEROSO - ''KRONUS'',ATÉ QUE EM UM CERTO DIA..ENQUANTO ACONTECIA A GRANDE BATALHA PARA DESTROIR O DRAGÃO,TODOS OS GUERREIROS ESTAVAM MORRENDO,ATÉ QUANDO A VIDA DO CHEFE CHEGOU EM 10% E SÓ HAVIA UM GUERREIRO VIVO,O NOME DELE ERA THOMAS,UM DOS GUERREIROS DE ARINAR,QUE POSSUIA NENHUM LADO,NÃO ERA NEM ELFO E NEM MC,ELE LUTAVA SÓ PARA AJUDAR OS DOIS LADOS,ATÉ O MOMENTO QUE O KRONUS DEIXO A VIDA DO THOMAS EM 5% ELE: -LEMBRO DOS AMIGOS E DAQUELES QUE MORRERAM TENTANDO DESTRUIR O KRONUS,NESSE MOMENTO,CRESCEU UMA FURIA DENTRO DELE E ASSIM ELE SE TRANSFORMOU,EM UMA FORMA NEGRA E OBSCURA,NESSA TRANSFORMAÇÃO ELE GANHOU O PODER QUE PRECISAVA PARA DESTROIR O DRAGÃO E APÓS TER O FEITO,ELE DESAPARECEU MISTERIOSAMENTE E ATÉ HOJE,OS ANCIÕES DE ARINAR CONTAM ESTA HISTÓRIA PARA TODAS AS CRIANÇAS...INDEPENDENTE DA ALIANÇA.

I'm Brazilian and I used google translator to translate the text into English, I hope you understand that if someone did not match the text, it was not intentional.

Sou brasileiro e usei o google tradutor para traduzir o texto para o inglês, espero que você entenda que, se alguém não corresponder ao texto, não foi intencional.

Thank you all and hope you like my looks.

Obrigado a todos e espero que gostem da minha aparência.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlGlSYerzhkNkp6pWiwoow?view_as=subscriber

Edited by Thomas Anderson

How can I delete this post?

Why did I make a better outfit than this!

Or I can update the post by posting as new information along with a new photo

Help me ADM

1 minute ago, Thomas Anderson said:

How can I delete this post?

Why did I make a better outfit than this!

Or I can update the post by posting as new information along with a new photo

Help me ADM

Click on the "Edit" button. You will be able to change the picture you have posted :)

В 07.02.2018 в 16:20, Thomas Anderson сказал:

Did I do it right?
Does this look work in the game?:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Daria, says that the size of the original image is 50% smaller. This is done for assembling on different platforms, for example, on the phone the size is original, and already on the computer this size is increased by 200%, this is in order to preserve your vision, since the original on the computer will be very small. Good luck in the contest))
original for phone
shablon3.png?extra=DGBaGtRdYia-skv6emaCp
200% from original for computer
shablon.png?extra=s774VTWUkuoKPoXyuml8Rn

Edited by AnreeNeo

On 08/02/2018 at 7:09 AM, Daria said:

Receio que o requisito de tamanho não seja cumprido. :(

Damn 

how do I make him to get smaller, I'll have to do it again from scratch
it worked hard

It took me seventy hours to make this outfit:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

18 часов назад, Thomas Anderson сказал:

Damn 

how do I make him to get smaller, I'll have to do it again from scratch
it worked hard

It took me seventy hours to make this outfit:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

you can reduce your original, or in Photoshop, or in a paint, try and there and there

Edited by AnreeNeo