38 members have voted

1. 1. Which Faction Will You Pick?

• Forsaken
    • Choosen

Hello All, 5 days To Go till update hopefully,

So I Thought I'd Try Find Out What Your All Going To Pick  ;D

I Am Picking Forsaken To Start and See How It Goes From There  ;D

comment after vote  :good:

i know ill choose forsaken :drinks: cause i have mc chars but i dont know which one i will choose.

but itll defintely have to be the one closest to a rogue :lol:

choosen  :facepalm: even thou im gon check on skills of forsaken lol they seem to get very interesting dark skills which i like lol i wana be evil on this upcoming update  :diablo: so we will see.

hehe so Im correctly sure i will kill you from Chosen! beat the ducking hell out of you  8) its easy to kill you cuz your weak

we'll be forsaken, to go with our MC chars and friends. then once theyre established and ready, we'll make our light side chars  :pleasantry:

cuz they want to see the way ppl cry and have to get more ppl quit and more ppl to come and hoping someday they find a love life

why GM always give MC and FORSAKEN good skill ??

I was thinking to make a paladin, my elf has lv13 boss drops for it. 2 barb rings, barb helm, barb armor, lv13 axe and old ench light buckler...

but then again, forsaken looks promising..

aww druid aint that super cool too but its essential for a good strong party. a priest will be needed.. i shall make a priest and be needed  :facepalm: (and yall better damn need me!!)

aww druid aint that super cool too but its essential for a good strong party. a priest will be needed.. i shall make a priest and be needed  :facepalm: (and yall better damn need me!!)

with absorb shield, priest will be the life saver of the party many times.

;D forsaken, but watch the underdogs necro and mage will end up gods with maxxed skills but later a few other chars sound awesome 8) warlock and paladin, maybe death knight just a human shield like barbies for war :lol:

Both new factions of course! Why limit yourself to one? I plan to create all 6 new classes and see which ones are the most fun for me. Win-win   

Both new factions of course! Why limit yourself to one? I plan to create all 6 new classes and see which ones are the most fun for me. Win-win 

SAME!!!  :good:

ofc chosen....forsken u wont see the light as long as we r here :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:facepalm: u make no sense :D

ofc chosen....forsken u wont see the light as long as we r here :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

isnt that exactly what Forsaken want?> no more light,only darkness? :search:

isnt that exactly what Forsaken want?> no more light,only darkness? :search:

what i woz thinking, Chosen are the bringers of light so...