Green type weapons

vavavi

Question

I have no clue where else to put this topic so here goes.

I've been trying to do the achievement catalytic reaction. Basically you have to dissassembly items to get every type of catalyst from them. I haven't had any problems until now. I've gotten every other type of catalyst except common, and from what i've heard you can only get them from green/grey types of weapons/shields.

Heres the issue, i can't find a source for either of those types. Im sure there used to be green type of weps in first island shops, but now all i could find were blue.

To make it short, where can one aquire green/gray type of weapons? And is there any other source of common catalysts from dissassembling items?

IMG_6623.PNG

Edited by vavavi

16 answers to this question

that's not a stupid question; once you could craft green weapons, but now am not sure, maybe Yellow quests from Irselnort do give them still (I think the bosses ones will reward the character with a green weapon) 

7 hours ago, vavavi said:

I have no clue where else to put this topic so here goes.

I've been trying to do the achievement catalytic reaction. Basically you have to dissassembly items to get every type of catalyst from them. I haven't had any problems until now. I've gotten every other type of catalyst except common, and from what i've heard you can only get them from green/grey types of weapons/shields.

Heres the issue, i can't find a source for either of those types. Im sure there used to be green type of weps in first island shops, but now all i could find were blue.

To make it short, where can one aquire green/gray type of weapons? And is there any other source of common catalysts from dissassembling items?

IMG_6623.PNG

Hello, you can get gray wpns from daily norlant qsts and satraps's drop, but i usually but buy from market, and green wpns u can get from a yellow qst from nadir (genie/gg), but i also buy from market too usually.

To be honest, you can get common and green catas from blue wpns (:

Personal experience : My only problem is ether cata now \= ive disassemblied many purple wpns especially by purchasing lv9 wpns at 1k-3k :!

4 hours ago, Ervinna said:

Hello, you can get gray wpns from daily norlant qsts and satraps's drop, but i usually but buy from market, and green wpns u can get from a yellow qst from nadir (genie/gg), but i also buy from market too usually.

Personal experience : My only problem is ether cata now \= ive disassemblied many purple wpns especially by purchasing lv9 wpns at 1k-3k :!

Try to dissasembly level 9(the lowest one , I am not sure what level it is) arena kris. If I do not remember wrong it costs 1365ap. I got etheral cata from that weapon after I dissasembly about 20x.

8 hours ago, Ervinna said:

I've dissassemblied a fair amount of blue shields and weps from 1st island shops and only managed to get amplified and energy catas so far.

18 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I've dissassemblied a fair amount of blue shields and weps from 1st island shops and only managed to get amplified and energy catas so far.

Pretty sure the items you must disassemble are green-coloured, though:fool:. Worths a try, I think.

8 hours ago, Omercix said:

Try to dissasembly level 9(the lowest one , I am not sure what level it is) arena kris. If I do not remember wrong it costs 1365ap. I got etheral cata from that weapon after I dissasembly about 20x.

Worth a try :p thanks

4 hours ago, vavavi said:

O: i always search cheap wpns of any color at market xd 50-300g (faster way) and disassembly them all, actually u can just lvl ur ranged/melee craft to lv2 and make lv10 blue wpns (slower way) (: 

1. Go to map 1 islands and buy green colour weapons and give something in exchange as well. 

2. Do quests in swamps daily for grey items.

3. Keep looking in dealer regularly for them.

2 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

1. Go to map 1 islands and buy green colour weapons and give something in exchange as well. 

#1 is invalid

3 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

#2 is hard too, better buy them from market because their drop rate is low.

On 06/02/2018 at 12:49 PM, Ervinna said:

#1 is invalid

why invalid ? You can always buy green low lvl weapons from newbies. All you need to do is talk with them.

On 06/02/2018 at 1:47 PM, Omercix said:

#2 is hard too, better buy them from market because their drop rate is low.

Not really , you are more likely to receive gray weapons than purple weapons. It is still better  than staring at 2nd hand dealer face xd. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

why invalid ? You can always buy green low lvl weapons from newbies. All you need to do is talk with them.

Not really , you are more likely to receive gray weapons than purple weapons. It is still better  than staring at 2nd hand dealer face xd. 

In my opinion it is easier to get some purple weapons than lvl 14 grey ones from norlant, because nowadays people do not do norlant quests much. Also the level 21 ones from spawn boss are extremly rare. Best way to get that catas you want is dissamblying lvl 3-5-7 green weapons, their price are about 100-800 gold and so easy to find.

11 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

No more green wpns lel, only 1 green wpn from genie/gg qst

There were many low lvl green wpns as questors got as qst rewards, but only blue wpns now.

Edited by Ervinna

51 minutes ago, Ervinna said:

No more green wpns lel, only 1 green wpn from genie/gg qst

There were many low lvl green wpns as questors got as qst rewards, but only blue wpns now.

then, from where are those low lvl  4,5, 7 are appearing in dealer? i still see them