Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vavavi

Green type weapons

Recommended Posts

I have no clue where else to put this topic so here goes.

 

I've been trying to do the achievement catalytic reaction. Basically you have to dissassembly items to get every type of catalyst from them. I haven't had any problems until now. I've gotten every other type of catalyst except common, and from what i've heard you can only get them from green/grey types of weapons/shields.

 

Heres the issue, i can't find a source for either of those types. Im sure there used to be green type of weps in first island shops, but now all i could find were blue.

 

To make it short, where can one aquire green/gray type of weapons? And is there any other source of common catalysts from dissassembling items?

IMG_6623.PNG

Edited by vavavi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's not a stupid question; once you could craft green weapons, but now am not sure, maybe Yellow quests from Irselnort do give them still (I think the bosses ones will reward the character with a green weapon) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vavavi said:

I have no clue where else to put this topic so here goes.

 

I've been trying to do the achievement catalytic reaction. Basically you have to dissassembly items to get every type of catalyst from them. I haven't had any problems until now. I've gotten every other type of catalyst except common, and from what i've heard you can only get them from green/grey types of weapons/shields.

 

Heres the issue, i can't find a source for either of those types. Im sure there used to be green type of weps in first island shops, but now all i could find were blue.

 

To make it short, where can one aquire green/gray type of weapons? And is there any other source of common catalysts from dissassembling items?

IMG_6623.PNG

Hello, you can get gray wpns from daily norlant qsts and satraps's drop, but i usually but buy from market, and green wpns u can get from a yellow qst from nadir (genie/gg), but i also buy from market too usually.

 

To be honest, you can get common and green catas from blue wpns (:

 

Personal experience : My only problem is ether cata now \= ive disassemblied many purple wpns especially by purchasing lv9 wpns at 1k-3k :!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ervinna said:

Hello, you can get gray wpns from daily norlant qsts and satraps's drop, but i usually but buy from market, and green wpns u can get from a yellow qst from nadir (genie/gg), but i also buy from market too usually.

 

To be honest, you can get common and green catas from blue wpns (:

 

Personal experience : My only problem is ether cata now \= ive disassemblied many purple wpns especially by purchasing lv9 wpns at 1k-3k :!

Try to dissasembly level 9(the lowest one , I am not sure what level it is) arena kris. If I do not remember wrong it costs 1365ap. I got etheral cata from that weapon after I dissasembly about 20x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ervinna said:

Hello, you can get gray wpns from daily norlant qsts and satraps's drop, but i usually but buy from market, and green wpns u can get from a yellow qst from nadir (genie/gg), but i also buy from market too usually.

 

To be honest, you can get common and green catas from blue wpns (:

 

Personal experience : My only problem is ether cata now \= ive disassemblied many purple wpns especially by purchasing lv9 wpns at 1k-3k :!

I've dissassemblied a fair amount of blue shields and weps from 1st island shops and only managed to get amplified and energy catas so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I've dissassemblied a fair amount of blue shields and weps from 1st island shops and only managed to get amplified and energy catas so far.

 

Pretty sure the items you must disassemble are green-coloured, though:fool:. Worths a try, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Omercix said:

Try to dissasembly level 9(the lowest one , I am not sure what level it is) arena kris. If I do not remember wrong it costs 1365ap. I got etheral cata from that weapon after I dissasembly about 20x.

Worth a try :p thanks

 

4 hours ago, vavavi said:

I've dissassemblied a fair amount of blue shields and weps from 1st island shops and only managed to get amplified and energy catas so far.

O: i always search cheap wpns of any color at market xd 50-300g (faster way) and disassembly them all, actually u can just lvl ur ranged/melee craft to lv2 and make lv10 blue wpns (slower way) (: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Go to map 1 islands and buy green colour weapons and give something in exchange as well. 

 

2. Do quests in swamps daily for grey items.

3. Keep looking in dealer regularly for them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

1. Go to map 1 islands and buy green colour weapons and give something in exchange as well. 

 

2. Do quests in swamps daily for grey items.

3. Keep looking in dealer regularly for them.

 

#1 is invalid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

1. Go to map 1 islands and buy green colour weapons and give something in exchange as well. 

 

2. Do quests in swamps daily for grey items.

3. Keep looking in dealer regularly for them.

 

#2 is hard too, better buy them from market because their drop rate is low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2018 at 12:49 PM, Ervinna said:

#1 is invalid

why invalid ? You can always buy green low lvl weapons from newbies. All you need to do is talk with them.

On 06/02/2018 at 1:47 PM, Omercix said:

#2 is hard too, better buy them from market because their drop rate is low.

Not really , you are more likely to receive gray weapons than purple weapons. It is still better  than staring at 2nd hand dealer face xd. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

why invalid ? You can always buy green low lvl weapons from newbies. All you need to do is talk with them.

Not really , you are more likely to receive gray weapons than purple weapons. It is still better  than staring at 2nd hand dealer face xd. 

In my opinion it is easier to get some purple weapons than lvl 14 grey ones from norlant, because nowadays people do not do norlant quests much. Also the level 21 ones from spawn boss are extremly rare. Best way to get that catas you want is dissamblying lvl 3-5-7 green weapons, their price are about 100-800 gold and so easy to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

why invalid ? You can always buy green low lvl weapons from newbies. All you need to do is talk with them.

No more green wpns lel, only 1 green wpn from genie/gg qst

There were many low lvl green wpns as questors got as qst rewards, but only blue wpns now.

 

Edited by Ervinna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i made this topic already basically i was told to wait till swamp items come out devs need to change those achieves and add new ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ervinna said:

No more green wpns lel, only 1 green wpn from genie/gg qst

There were many low lvl green wpns as questors got as qst rewards, but only blue wpns now.

 

then, from where are those low lvl  4,5, 7 are appearing in dealer? i still see them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×