Imbalance in Arena Mode

Lonex

I'm sorry if these videos are not interesting. I just want to show you that arena mode isn't balanced. We can see the description for example "Lvl 11 - 14", but actualy that for lv 11 - 17 or maybe 18. I've met lv 17 players in arena lv 11 - 14, even if I win but still unfair for me. They have 4k HP and I'm just 3.5k HP (with craft armor and average Health Points of lv 14 players only 2k HP). That was imbalance, what we can do (lv 14 players) to fight lv 16 player which has full arena set armors and accessories? Please watch the videos and you'll understand.

I hope, or we hope arena mode will change, same with based description in arena rank for each lvls.

Example:

- Lvl 5 - 7 arena only for players with lv 5 till 7

- Lvl 8 - 10 arena only for players with lv 8 till 10

- Lvl 11 - 14 arena only for players with lv 11 till 14

Thankyou.

The fact we meet high levels in such kind of arena is the only reason it makes me enjoy it. We meet high levels also because in this way we can find a fight in a faster way. In 2x2, as long as we meet lv17s max, I see no problem to challenge them.

P.S: Some mistakes have been done in that video, imo. Why even hitting the bladedancer as first? :unknw: the shammy should have made the bd blind and you with her should have focused on the druid. In low categories, if the Tank is strong enough not to die to several hits, he must be left as last. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

The fact we meet high levels in such kind of arena is the only reason it makes me enjoy it. We meet high levels also because in this way we can find a fight in a faster way. In 2x2, as long as we meet lv17s max, I see no problem to challenge them.

P.S: Some mistakes have been done in that video, imo. Why even hitting the bladedancer as first? :unknw: the shammy should have made the bd blind and you with her should have focused on the druid. In low categories, if the Tank is strong enough not to die to several hits, he must be left as last. 

Why we attack the bladedancer first? Because he doesn't have arena rewards and only 2k HP. The druid has 4k HP and full high amped arena rewards. My DK only hits 150 - 200 dmg to him (druid). Can't win even 2 vs 1.

2 minutes ago, Lukazzz said:

Why we attack the bladedancer first? Because he doesn't have arena rewards and only 2k HP. The druid has 4k HP and full high amped arena rewards. My DK only hits 150 - 200 dmg to him (druid). Can't win even 2 vs 1.

Ah, alright then.

Arena level divisions should be strict. Otherwise people use this option and make an unfair fight. For example, a lvl 25 player could win lvl (25-28) arena season without fighting any lvl 28 player in a single match. These noobs use this tactic to win in up to 3 different division.They make a pt with lvl 22-24-25 players and get advantage in lvl(20-22) , lvl(22-24) and lvl(25-28) division. It doesn't make sense.

If you are a lvl28 player who tries to get an arena season award and there are other lvl 25 players who use this nonsense option in arena, you have no chance to block him, the one who spams more "Win-Lose" wins the rewards. 

no no no. Get friends from lv 23-25 for block them/waste their time, that's all. Same thing what that 25lv can do, ask locks/healers waste ur time, if ur 28lv u get more ap than 25, so it doesn't really matter if u block or not that lv 25 "noob"... :pin1:

in 2x2 area the max level difference is 3, same on 5x5, so if you are lv 14 and you got lv 11 partner, you cannot meet lv 16-17 there. If you got lvl 17 partner you meet these 14-17lvs as well, it's low chance to meet lv 17 if your partner is 14lv also. At seals arena it is 4 levels, so you can meet there from 10 to 18 lvls depending on your pt, so if you got lv 18 partners, you will meet these 18lvs with +10 equips and expert skills (PUUUUUKE:pin8: