Correct Ranger Blessing info

Ikafati

Last year, I was working on skill spreadsheets, similar to my Barbarian one, for all classes, however, I burned out from playing again and again, so I decided to quit altogether. Throughout the process I got some info from devs on skills where 100% calculations where impossible to achieve, Ranger Blessing being one of them. Since I won't be finishing full skill spreadsheets anymore, I might as well give correct info about this skill

Ranger Blessing: Player gets a chance to shoot an extra auto attack together with any damaging skill or an auto attack

Chance to proc: 10/14/17/20/25%

Duration: 10/12/14/16/18s

Mana cost: 15/17/19/21/23 points

Cooldown: 30s

• 2 weeks later...

On 2.2.2018 at 11:40 AM, Ikafati said:

Last year, I was working on skill spreadsheets, similar to my Barbarian one, for all classes, however, I burned out from playing again and again, so I decided to quit altogether. Throughout the process I got some info from devs on skills where 100% calculations where impossible to achieve, Ranger Blessing being one of them. Since I won't be finishing full skill spreadsheets anymore, I might as well give correct info about this skill

Ranger Blessing: Player gets a chance to shoot an extra auto attack together with any damaging skill or an auto attack

Chance to proc: 10/14/17/20/25%

Duration: 10/12/14/16/18s

Mana cost: 15/17/19/21/23 points

Cooldown: 30s

thanks

14 hours ago, Fortuno said:

Just 25%? Woah... What a huge disappointment

Then they release skills like fire totem/pala banner that are like 100% bless on 1v1 (even better since you can also autoattack and use other skills after place it) Anyway rangers are not that bad right now as people think

9 hours ago, Spanish said:

Then they release skills like fire totem/pala banner that are like 100% bless on 1v1 (even better since you can also autoattack and use other skills after place it) Anyway rangers are not that bad right now as people think

True,they can deal huge bursts of damage in a short period of time,provided ranger has all necessary expert skills.