Blocked account

Thingxone

Why every time I get strong y’all block my account like when y’all banned my acc thingxone like 6 or 7 years ago for no reason but Ian een trippin off that is mad at the fact I paid almost 500$ total on this damn game and paid somebody 20$ for 800k and when I’m get strong or wat ever y’all get the feeling to block me lol for what reason cuhh this time ik for sure I didn’t share my account cuhh I don’t talk to nobody just my brother and I don’t even let dem use it so what’s the problem now

64774C75-FE4E-4175-A359-45C87CF607F0.png

PicsArt_02-02-01_22_16.thumb.jpg.6046691599703502841ed72ddd677a5a.jpg

To actually read the EULA and the rules of conduct before agreeing to them could help you avoide such circumstances

Edited by Morgana

17 hours ago, Morgana said:

PicsArt_02-02-01_22_16.thumb.jpg.6046691599703502841ed72ddd677a5a.jpg

To actually read the EULA and the rules of conduct before agreeing to them could help you avoide such circumstances

Even still that’s not enough to be banned if you think bout everything just a little punishment will be alright u don’t have to banned something that’s sooo little I can understand if he do it more then once or twice but once regardless pluse that should just be something to warn him about what can happen if he keeps doing it 

37 minutes ago, Thingxtwo said:

Even still that’s not enough to be banned if you think bout everything just a little punishment will be alright u don’t have to banned something that’s sooo little I can understand if he do it more then once or twice but once regardless pluse that should just be something to warn him about what can happen if he keeps doing it 

Well it's written in the rules of conduct and so they have the right to ban you. Besides, you have been banned before so it's not the first time from your side.

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Well it's written in the rules of conduct and so they have the right to ban you. Besides, you have been banned before so it's not the first time from your side.

If I was expecting for the worst of this account and it was to get banned I appreciate the experience that I had with it an still rate it as a 10 star game and wish you guys the best

2 hours ago, Thingxtwo said:

An as I can see it temporal denial access of game an I can wait it out ik one thing I’ll never do it again learned my lesson lol an FYI the girl in your profile pic or if it’s you, she beautiful, thanks for the chat

2 hours ago, Thingxtwo said:

u don’t have to banned something that’s sooo little

The severity of the punishment is for the Support Team to be decided. It is clear that what he did is rated as "absolutely-not-to-be-done". 

I am sorry to read this whole, but there is nothing to be done here if not asking the Support Team the real reason of your ban. Good luck, dude!