Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Damned Son.

 

He is the heir of marakosh , the son of the Black Elm.

He was cursed by wickedora to kill his father Black Elm and he got stabbed by one of its guards. 

The Damned Son is hiding into the woods of Ayvondil

 

THE DAMNED SON UPDATED!! PLEASE WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!

The Damned Son.jpg

Edited by Nicebuddy
For further animation :)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice nice 

 

On 2/2/2018 at 3:20 AM, Nicebuddy said:

The Damned Son.

 

He is the heir of marakosh , the son of the Black Elm.

He was cursed by wickedora to kill his father Black Elm and he got stabbed by one of its guards. 

The Damned Son is hiding into the woods of Ayvondil

 

THE DAMNED SON UPDATED!! PLEASE WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!

The Damned Son.jpg

 

Love the color black

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 3:18 AM, Jcbreff said:

Ita not in pixel

look at the instructions , we can use paint  , photoshop.

 

Make a drawing:

  • (!) IN PIXEL ART STYLE: the costume’s height should be 34-45 pixels (squares), width — no more than 24 pixels (squares); you may check the works from the previous year for inspiration;
  • in any format: use paper, copybook, Photoshop, Paint or whatever;
  • in any perspective: but it’s enough to make a front view.
Edited by Nicebuddy
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nicebuddy said:

look at the instructions , we can use paint  , photoshop.

 

Make a drawing:

  • (!) IN PIXEL ART STYLE: the costume’s height should be 34-45 pixels (squares), width — no more than 24 pixels (squares); you may check the works from the previous year for inspiration;
  • in any format: use paper, copybook, Photoshop, Paint or whatever;
  • in any perspective: but it’s enough to make a front view.

(!) IN PIXEL ART STYLE: the costume’s height should be 34-45 pixels (squares), width — no more than 24 pixels (squares);

 

Pixels

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2018 at 6:47 PM, Jcbreff said:

(!) IN PIXEL ART STYLE: the costume’s height should be 34-45 pixels (squares), width — no more than 24 pixels (squares);

 

Pixels

Jcbreff Go make your own , The size must be 34-45 pixels , You can make using paint , Photoshop , paper. IF YOU CAN DRAW A FIGURE WITH PERFECT BOXES YOU'RE AMAZING ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nicebuddy said:

Jcbreff Go make your own , The size must be 34-45 pixels , You can make using paint , Photoshop , paper. IF YOU CAN DRAW A FIGURE WITH PERFECT BOXES YOU'RE AMAZING ;) 

Im not gonna make my own, my drawing skills arent that good

 

Rules say it has to be in pixel so i guess that squares doesnt have to be perfect but just aboit the right shape

Link to post
Share on other sites

But when saving the picture, make sure to resize the image size to 72 x 105 by simply dragging the corner of the drawing paper into such size, and then block your image with selection tools and just pull the corner to fill the drawing paper. Doing this so that when you post the picture, it won't be too small.aaa.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...