relic

Xexebr

9 minutes ago, Xexebr said:

Good Morning

I'm already trying to use the skill reload relic already about 10 days and the same is not active.

May you be more precise about the kind of relic you are trying to use, please? 

my char is a ranger
emerald server
Name and willianx
relic and Great Relic of concentration
is on the Evasion skill

I can not send photos

49 minutes ago, Xexebr said:

I can not send photos

That's a pity; a photo or a video could have helped to get better the problem you have... :/

Anyway, this relic is particular because when it triggers it does not show any animation, but will automatically decrease the time you need to re-use that skill; in few words, if you notice that this skill takes less time to be re-used, it means that the relic worked succesfully. Are you completely sure that a situation like this never happened to you? 

22 minutes ago, Higgings said:

É uma pena; uma foto ou um vídeo poderiam ter ajudado a melhorar o problema que você tem ...:

De qualquer forma, essa relíquia é particular porque, quando ativa, não mostra nenhuma animação, mas diminuirá automaticamente o tempo que você precisa para reutilizar essa habilidade; em poucas palavras, se você perceber que essa habilidade leva menos tempo para ser reutilizada, isso significa que a relíquia funcionou com sucesso. Você está completamente certo de que uma situação como essa nunca aconteceu com você? 

I am already several days checking on the attributes of attack and my porcetagem and of 18,9% does not increase.

19 minutes ago, Xexebr said:

I am already several days checking on the attributes of attack and my porcetagem and of 18,9% does not increase.

This relic does not affect any of the Attack Parameters. It will just reduce a skill CoolDown time. Does not affect the CoolDown statistic. 

• 4 weeks later...