Something's wrong with Mental Pit

Higgings

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen! :hi:

I wanted to ask Devs attention to a bug that @nabnecro found out and got confirmed just few minutes ago by a friend of mine, under my request. It seems that, currently, the skill "Mental pit" does not work as it should be; the damage nerfed, with the skill developped to 4/4, results to be not even around the 10% ( we maybe speak around 1% lol!), while the skill should grant a Damage Decrease of 40% at least with it at his maximum level, as well as Delay for the opponent to use his skills (thing that apparently is bugged as well). My friend tried to use it against a BD and, while having the BD under the Mental Pit Debuff, he saw his Opponent's Damage nerfed from 971 to 966. 

I am not asking to create again the same situation, but, may you please check if the skill is working correctly? Thank you in advance for your attention! 

:bye:

Edited by Higgings

I am sorry to quote you all the time @Daria >.>, I just wanna ask if devs are aware of such problem right now. 

Nothing else :pin2: #DunHateMi

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I am sorry to quote you all the time @Daria >.>, I just wanna ask if devs are aware of such problem right now. 

Nothing else :pin2: #DunHateMi

Checking it right now, thanks!

UPD yes, there is a bug. We'll fix it asap. Thanks for the report!

15 minutes ago, Daria said:

Checking it right now, thanks!

Now that you on it and if its not much trouble, can you check please if parry is working correctly on ranger since last update? thanks

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Now that you on it and if its not much trouble, can you check please if parry is working correctly on ranger since last update? thanks

I advise you to create a dedicated post about this issue, explaining (if you can with some ss or a video) the kind of problem, in the Support Section. The more infos you give, the better it is. 

Just now, Higgings said:

I advise you to create a dedicated post about this issue, explaining (if you can with some ss or a video) the kind of problem, in the Support Section. The more infos you give, the better it is. 

Yea if i get no answer im sending a video to support, thanks

3 minutes ago, Imurnigga said:

@Daria i dont want to push u guys but the dev team is so slow im already losing arenas because of this skill bug and gm not even decided to gice necros a free oblivion book :/

To fix this, we need to restart our servers, so, unfortunately, it's not that easy. But we'll do it asap.