Can we get some buffs for rogue?

SlrDmGx

I also hope you can keep forum and in game issues apart from each other:panda7: I don't want to fight with you in game because of issues here, I still respect you as a player

Edited by Morgana

5 minutes ago, Morgana said:

You are not in the position to tell me whether to comment or not. I tried to be nice in my last post but now I warn you not to push it. P2w has absolutely nothing to do with your issue, no one forces you to buy miracle coins. You can't beat one ducking single class and keep whining about paying to lose. Seriously? Get over your midlife crisis and start acting like an adult.

Thank you :)

P.S. all day I'm doing other things than pvp

Midlife crisis? :/ Are u serious?I see only u comment on all posts,i quess u know them all.

Edited by SlrDmGx

1 minute ago, SlrDmGx said:

Midlife crisis? :/ Are u serious?I see only u comment on all posts,i quess u know them all.

Well someone has to argue with you:pin3:

This is my post as u can see,and im saying that would be cool to get repplys from an actual rogue,not an elf player.I dont comment on bds,or druid posts.

Edited by SlrDmGx

1 minute ago, SlrDmGx said:

This is my post as u can see,and im saying that would be cool to get repplys from an actual rogue,not an elf player.

Definitly better, written like this. 

8 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I also hope you can keep forum and in game issues apart from each other:panda7: I don't want to fight with you in game because of issues here, I still respect you as a player

I have no ideea what class u have in game.But i would want to know if u dont mind.No,im not fighting no one.But if u post a comment with ur class having a problem i would definettly not comment if i dont know nothing about that class xD

25 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

I have no ideea what class u have in game.But i would want to know if u dont mind.No,im not fighting no one.But if u post a comment with ur class having a problem i would definettly not comment if i dont know nothing about that class xD

We know each other ingame:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Xbluebirdx, BD, themercs:pin7:

I also have MC classes, you know:huh: and in 5 years of playing you kinda get to know every single class

Edited by Morgana

27 minutes ago, Morgana said:

We know each other ingame:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Xbluebirdx, BD, themercs:pin7:

I also have MC classes, you know:huh: and in 5 years of playing you kinda get to know every single class

The classes are not the same like 5 years ago u know that.Alot of things changed since then,so thats why i was saying about rogue.Rogues were pretty good before the nerf,Bds had to put some acc on them to kill rogues and it eas pretty decent.Now its so f.....d up.Its anoying.

Rogues are one of the best pvp classes imo. I have a +10 bd and losing to correctly built lower amp rogues isnt that rare. 

Also before this whole "you only play elf" thing, i do also have a rogue. It seems to work just fine vs anything. If you build your rogue based on full resi and damage its sort of obvious you'll be stunned alot, same as bds are.

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Rogues are one of the best pvp classes imo. I have a +10 bd and losing to correctly built lower amp rogues isnt that rare. 

Also before this whole "you only play elf" thing, i do also have a rogue. It seems to work just fine vs anything. If you build your rogue based on full resi and damage its sort of obvious you'll be stunned alot, same as bds are.

i did have build dodge set also ma man,and idk what bds u pvped and u actually killed them.U dodge 4 hits then u get stunned x2 times and u die.Nothing changed.Rogues one of the best pvp class who cant kill no one :))).And again a Bd comment here.Thank you for ur time.

Edited by SlrDmGx

10 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

i did have build dodge set also ma man,and idk what bds u pvped and u actually killed them.U dodge 4 hits then u get stunned x2 times and u die.Nothing changed.Rogues one of the best pvp class who cant kill no one :))).And again a Bd comment here.Thank you for ur time.

Vavavi plays a lot of different classes and he is playing all of them very well. Just because someone doesn't fully focus on one class it doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to play it.

This is a public forum so you can't prohibit forum members who don't play on rogues to comment on this topic. Everyone is free to share their opinion and to discuss and also, it's aways helpful to see other players sides so it won't become a biased discussion... if you don't get along with people joining you might want to create your own forum which is for rogues only:advise:

Just for Instance: one of Vava's first classes is a rogue. I am pretty sure he knows what he's talking about 

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Just for Instance: one Vava's first classes is a rogue. I am pretty sure he knows what he's talking about 

1milion years ago when rogue was a decent class

U are in rage mode @SlrDmGx 

U dont accept what others have expressed. As u know, nothing works 100% successfully just as 'none is perfect'. Same thing to skills.

Try to see from different sides, just because u don't like 1 thing, that 1 thing blinds u from other things.

I am here, just saying based on what i've read here.

As a priest, rogue is the class i hate the most, i dont know why u can't be grateful that u are going to get #1 reward in 23-24 arena bracket :p

Have Fun

Regards.

Edited by Ervinna

16 hours ago, vavavi said:

Just buy new resist pots as much as you can :christmasgrinch: Right?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a little late but I completely agree with you slr I personally play DK but I kill all rouges so easy by far the weakest class in game. But it's kinda your fault everyone knows you bought that rouge and you bought it when everyone knew rouges were trash