Can we get some buffs for rogue?

SlrDmGx

Maybe we can get some buffs for rogues idk,i see all classes have atleast 2 stuns,some of them can full stun any class,Bds have x2 stuns that works 100%...dont tell me that rush have low chance coz it works 99% when i pvp them.For real now...If so many classes are buffed with stuns why leave rpgue a farmer caracter not a pvp one?...

Rogues are already a strong class x.x really high damage:scaredpumpkin: and the game is not based in pvp so I think it's fine that a damager class doesn't have stuns. Well, you still got gouge thingy xD

10 hours ago, SlrDmGx said:

Bds have x2 stuns that works 100%...dont tell me that rush have low chance coz it works 99% when i pvp them.

Lol, most rogues can dodge easily BD hamstring using kick in the back, rush fails a lot if you use new resist runes/set. Now i see often average amp rogues rape +10 full BDs 

10 hours ago, SlrDmGx said:

i see all  classes have atleast 2 stuns,some of them can full stun any class

That only happens with mc classes buddy (enjoy aigrind balance ._.) so it shouldnt bother you much as a rogue. Druid can permastun too with enough cd, but song fails sometimes and you can dodge their water stun. Most stun on elf side can be dodged (aigrind pls) rogue is kinda strong now on PvP. And they do have a stun wich is gouge, and since winter you can enchant boots with stun crystal and with the 10% relic you should proc stun often

Now if we look at charmer, deathknight and barbarian then yes, im agree rogue should get huge buffs and 7 yard stuns here and there, but just like every other class. Its easier to nerf that trinity than buff rest classes. Rogue is kinda good now vs elf classes

11 hours ago, Morgana said:

Rogues are already a strong class x.x really high damage:scaredpumpkin: and the game is not based in pvp so I think it's fine that a damager class doesn't have stuns. Well, you still got gouge thingy xD

Bds have a higher dmg than a rogue and faster trust me :)))

10 hours ago, Spanish said:

Lol, most rogues can dodge easily BD hamstring using kick in the back, rush fails a lot if you use new resist runes/set. Now i see often average amp rogues rape +10 full BDs 

That only happens with mc classes buddy (enjoy aigrind balance ._.) so it shouldnt bother you much as a rogue. Druid can permastun too with enough cd, but song fails sometimes and you can dodge their water stun. Most stun on elf side can be dodged (aigrind pls) rogue is kinda strong now on PvP. And they do have a stun wich is gouge, and since winter you can enchant boots with stun crystal and with the 10% relic you should proc stun often

Now if we look at charmer, deathknight and barbarian then yes, im agree rogue should get huge buffs and 7 yard stuns here and there, but just like every other class. Its easier to nerf that trinity than buff rest classes. Rogue is kinda good now vs elf classes

u are wrong,dodge build its not working anymore and bds have acc skill.They can stun u anyway and still die with ur max dodge.Maybe u can kill a noob bd yea,but same equips u cant.

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Gouge ain't a stun. 

and gouge its not working now coz of that resist.So rogues officially have 0 stuns..Thanks for that,why dont just delete the rogue class

4 hours ago, Pecleb said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1JjflC8Kg0saZIxpHNv-Q/videos

check this channel, see what rogue is capable off

i dont see nothing only dks arena and some noobs rogues who kill elfs in world map area...What u trying to show me there?I know what rogues are capable when they farm maybe.On pvp they suck now,and no,dodge its not working anymore.Not even 50% dodge.A bd can kill u easy with that dodge build

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

If you read gouge description and stun meaning then technically it is. 

Deathknights' description also says that this class can throw the enemy's strenght against him; the point is, you cannot simply say "it is a stun" cause the description says so.... you gotta check how the skill effectively works, and since the debuff this skill gives can be removed by attacking the sleepy-head, it ain't a stun.

37 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

and gouge its not working now coz of that resist.So rogues officially have 0 stuns..Thanks for that,why dont just delete the rogue class

The thing I dislike is that Gouge can be also Dodged, lol. This is the only thing I would remove of this skill. 

Edited by Higgings

15 hours ago, SlrDmGx said:

Bds have a higher dmg than a rogue and faster trust me :)))

Meh that's the passive buff lol and rogues can go invisible and get a great damage buff during invisibility

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

Gouge ain't a stun. 

It is a stun

@SlrDmGx hamstring's stun can fail too xD

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

It is a stun

By the meaning of "stun", ya, but in the way players mean that, no.

It is more a "Sleep" debuff (other RPGs call it like this, just to make you an example). 

Just now, Higgings said:

By the meaning of "stun", ya, but in the way players mean that, no.

It is more a "Sleep" debuff (other RPGs call it like this, just to make you an example). 

Then forest song also isn't a stun :D 

But heyyyy let's whine and cry until druid's strongest "stun skill" is being nerfed..:cry3: what a pity. 

31 minutes ago, Morgana said:

But heyyyy let's whine and cry until druid's strongest "stun skill" is being nerfed..:cry3: what a pity. 

You got a point there :laughingowl:

31 minutes ago, Morgana said:

P.S: in fact it is not :3*

*As RPG players in general consider it.

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You got a point there :laughingowl:

P.S: in fact it is not :3*

*As RPG players in general consider it.

:love1:

Rogues extermination skill needs a buff, it works so little time, all other damage classes has a strong buff skill while rogue do not has. :christmasangry: THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT SKILL. IT NEEDS A BUFF.

On 02/02/2018 at 9:11 AM, Morgana said:

Meh that's the passive buff lol and rogues can go invisible and get a great damage buff during invisibility

It is a stun

@SlrDmGx hamstring's stun can fail too xD

a stun its when u can hit that person and he cant hit back...And no,hamstring dont fail,never fail,what game are u playing?Maybe its not warspear for sure,i never saw ham fail lol...

6 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

a stun its when u can hit that person and he cant hit back...And no,hamstring dont fail,never fail,what game are u playing?Maybe its not warspear for sure,i never saw ham fail lol...

Hamstring can be dodged, genius

So we agree on forest song not being a stun, great!:christmascandy:

Edited by Morgana

6 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Ham can be Dodged, Parried, Blocked. And now even resisted.

On 02/02/2018 at 9:38 PM, Omercix said:

Rogues extermination skill needs a buff, it works so little time, all other damage classes has a strong buff skill while rogue do not has. :christmasangry: THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT SKILL. IT NEEDS A BUFF.

rogues need delete :)) and elfs,pls stop reply here.Tell lies here,ham can fail thats very funny...

4 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Hamstring can be dodged, genius

So we agree on forrest song not being a stun, great!:christmascandy:

u said ham can fail...so when u hit a player u can fail that ham and its not true...U can dodge it or if other use resistence skills they can resist it yes,but gouge can resist and dodge too...but still,ham dont fail.Song its a passive stun.I am just saying that locks,pala,bds,dk,druids,hunt and so on,all can full stun any class...bottom line...why?the game its ruined.Why so many stuns?Its borring.U just stay and wait to die...what pvp its that?Thats so stupid omg

Edited by SlrDmGx

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Ham can be Dodged, Parried, Blocked. And now even resisted.

Noone of them even works pls cut the s***t.1 time from 20 works,wow,great

"the game its made to play as a team" really?What team?Make a pt with 2 palas 2 mages 1 druid and say bye bye to ur team,full stun baby.What other classes should do than?We have to delete our caracters?Or what?For real now.

3 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Noone of them even works pls cut the s***t.1 time from 20 works,wow,great

These stats do work against Hamstrings. The fact they depend on RNG is another story. 

Im just saying this because i like this game and i want it like before.When the best skilled player won the match.Now a noob +5 with full stun can win a +10 full arena...coz thats what its happening now and its not cool to see that.I waste alot of money on this game,i want too see that it worth it!And im not the only one.If u have a full stun champ pls dont even comment here.

Main source here is rogue compared to the bd but what of other classes? Any ranged class (mc side included) just out kites a rogue and/or stun locks them after rogue unstealths. Food for thought.

Extra: Why is a damage being compared to a tank anyway that just proves the imbalance.

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I fear you'll have to get used to it. Especially cause we are players as well.

i stand corected.Still i want real players.

@SlrDmGx if it annoys you that much focus on other things than pvp or create a different class. One class shouldn't be able to kill all other classes in a pvp 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I fear you'll have to get used to it. Especially cause we are players as well.

No we aren't real players, we are totally fake:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, ScoutBlade said:

Main source here is rogue compared to the bd but what of other classes? Any ranged class (mc side included) just out kites a rogue and/or stun locks them after rogue unstealths. Food for thought.

Extra: Why is a damage being compared to a tank anyway that just proves the imbalance.

Why is a damage conpared to a tank?When a tank can hit more that a dmg champs,than u come here and complain.But as u can see,the moderators are put here to shut ur mouth,and keep the game exactly like it is.Nothing u can do about it.And never can do.

15 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Im just saying this because i like this game and i want it like before.When the best skilled player won the match.Now a noob +5 with full stun can win a +10 full arena...coz thats what its happening now and its not cool to see that.I waste alot of money on this game,i want too see that it worth it!And im not the only one.If u have a full stun champ pls dont even comment here.

*cough* warlock *cough* death knight *cough* charmer:come_on:

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@SlrDmGx if it annoys you that much focus on other things than pvp or create a different class. One class shouldn't be able to kill all other classes in a pvp 

No we aren't real players, we are totally fake:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

u are elfs,end of story,maybe a bd or a druid.Offc u dont care

Just now, Morgana said:

*cough* warlock *cough* death knight *cough* charmer:come_on:

i am talking about all classes not only druids bds...But if devs want the full stun class to rule the game,why dont make all classes with full stun??Why should other suffer??What shoud i do with my rogue?Delete it?

Edited by SlrDmGx

Why should i create another champ??So thats how u solve a problem?Should i make OP champs every update?Coz they change it every update.Next update i think they will make necros OP,than change it to the weakest and so on...nice,why?No wonder the server its empty

Just now, SlrDmGx said:

u are elfs,end of story,maybe a bd or a druid.Offc u dont care

In fact, I'm bluebird xD but hey, I'm not a real player bro.

Listen, we all have to deal with classes that we can't beat, rogues aren't the only one :/ a +5 warlock can kill me easily, also charmers. I don't wanna be rude but there will always be people complaining about something, especially 'imbalance'. And that's exactly the reason why I'm not pvping anymore but fully focused on pve because there are classes for each class which are impossible to beat :panda7: it's so frustrating, I know that. But remember, rogues aren't the only players having to deal with that frustration

Just now, Morgana said:

In fact, I'm bluebird xD but hey, I'm not a real player bro.

Listen, we all have to deal with classes that we can't beat, rogues aren't the only one :/ a +5 warlock can kill me easily, also charmers. I don't wanna be rude but there will always be people complaining about something, especially 'imbalance'. And that's exactly the reason why I'm not pvping anymore but fully focused on pve because there are classes for each class which are impossible to beat :panda7: it's so frustrating, I know that. But remember, rogues aren't the only players having to deal with that frustration

I played alot of games and i didnt complain at all.Yes u need to donate in order to be strong,true,pay to win,i dont mind that,but this is one game that u pay to loose...U cant do other things in this game beside pvp,i did dungeons this 2 events,got 2 drops that worth 40k :))) and spend more than 500k for seekers.So shhh.Im not a new player.I dont care about other players and classes...This topic its for rogues,i opened the topic for rogues only.So if ur not a rogue...dont comment.Nothing personal but if u dont have a rogue u dont know the problem.Thank you.

2 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

So if ur not a rogue...dont comment.Nothing personal but if u dont have a rogue u dont know the problem.Thank you.

You are not in the position to tell me whether to comment or not. I tried to be nice in my last post but now I warn you not to push it. P2w has absolutely nothing to do with your issue, no one forces you to buy miracle coins. You can't beat one ducking single class and keep whining about paying to lose. Seriously? Get over your midlife crisis and start acting like an adult.

Thank you :)

P.S. all day I'm doing other things than pvp