Newer classes

Captain Kilos

What are your guys first impressions and experiences with the newer classes in PvP and PvE. Which ones are viable atm. Let me know your thoughts below :)

Edited by Captain Kilos

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

^ That but seeker sucks on PvP compared to rogue

In low categories, seeker can be a nice opponent though. And if op enough, a Seeker can be op as hell at bosses.

In high levels, about the PvE part *

seeker can be good like at lvl 22 with full skills 4/4 sun power and full crit since ppl can't max out resi yet, but at lvl 28 most of ur opponents will have too much resi and u won't troll them. low lvl it doesn't have any stun nor skill to re-stealth so i would say it's good for lvl 18-22 pvp only.

in pve they make very good 1target dmgers, better than rogues i think but the fact is elves alrdy have range that is the best one target dmg class (perma blessing+point shooting, have ranged attacks, lots of dmg skills). Seeker with right build can maybe do about same dmg but they are quite hard to build u have to make a lot of sacrifices.

Try daggers with full speed+5/5 exacerbation+relic that reduce energy consumption, this is very strong.

But with expert skills one would perhaps prefer high dmg to strenghten dmg skills. 4/4 sun power 4/4 bloodthirst (not sure of the name. It's the skill that deals dmg+rege hp if target is bleeding)+5/5 shield and 3/5 inspiration 5/5 split or 5/5 inspi 3/5 split depending on ur pene.

U can also consider lvling up stealth, i rly like the boost for movement speed but it is of no help for dmg. If u go for 4/4 sun power i suggest u don't lvl up exacerbation cuz then even with relic u'll burn ur mana too fast.

if u have seeker u should go for event accessories, since craft/ice accessories dmg bonus, guild dmg bonus, shield dmg bonus, rage bonus don't stack up. Maybe just consider getting craft cloak with mana rege, since that will be ur main problem as a seeker, and lvl 12 (hp crit)/lvl 16 (crit dodge) craft boots for mana rege (8 and 10 respectively). And try to find guild that got mana rege bonus.

Still it got some advantages that ranger doesn't have, namely stealth+movement speed and sun net that can be really helpfull in certain dgs. +shield, although it doesn't protect much.

And it is very fun when all buffs stack, u can easily reach like 5K dmg in one shot with 45% dmg from rage+shield bonus and critical hit.

If i had a lvl 28 seeker atm (im planning to have one but not b4 september) i would personnaly use 5/5 shield 3/5 stealth 5/5 inspiration 4/4 bloodthirst and 4/4 sun power.

Impression and experience?

Wardens and seekers have skills for pve mainly.

Charmers and hunters have op stuns for pvp.

Edited by Ervinna

Thank you everyone for your replys. I'm not much of a healer type. But I'm going to try all the classes and see how I like them. I wish there could be a way to test out all the expert skills before dedicating all that time to level a class up