MAKE WAR ON THE LAST HOUR BEFORE THE UPDATE!!

Kitty United

:yahoo: :yahoo: EVERYBODY OF WARSPEAR ONLINE!! MAKE WAR TO SHOW GOODBYE TO MC AND ELF!! MAKE IT STRONG AND MAKE IT A MEMORY!! SHOW THE GAME YOU CARE!! LET YOUR INNER SPIRIT COME OUT TO THE NEW PLAYER OF YOU IN THE DIFFERENT LAND!! GOOD LUCK!!

yeah but many people really want the new factions :facepalm: or just show welcome to the new people of Warspear Online from the mages to the paladin and give welcome and show how we rule them

and im waiting for more styles to add to my collection  :blush:

GIRLS!

Always spend their money for clothes :rofl:

would be nice if in some other update in YEARS to come(lol) they could make in game guilds/clans and the leader or admin could put up a design of a costume they want to use as a clan members, the costume can bare the clan initials on the back. and only the leader can buy the costumes and give/sell to members of clan. then id surely make a "barbie-clan" and boy will i look sexy while killing mc's 8)

would be nice if in some other update in YEARS to come(lol) they could make in game guilds/clans and the leader or admin could put up a design of a costume they want to use as a clan members, the costume can bare the clan initials on the back. and only the leader can buy the costumes and give/sell to members of clan. then id surely make a "barbie-clan" and boy will i look sexy while killing mc's 8)

good idea but i doubt you kill mcs  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

good idea but i doubt you kill mcs  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

you just had to ruin my dream didnt you?? :cray:

lol :shout:

if any new town on irserlnort for new faction, i will call my friend and wait on they harbor and rape on sight whoever shown up ;D  so they cant level up or enjoy irselnort  :lol:

ahahaha...just kidding