[2018.01.29] Game servers restart. Farewell to the Snow Boundary!

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Snow Boundary: on Tuesday, 30.01.2018, at 8:30 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the World Creation holiday. The game will be unavailable for about 3 hours.

Fixes:
- fixed the incorrect work of the Stun bonus: now, stun from items doesn't overlap a more prolonged stun from skills and relics.
- fixed the incorrect work of the Soulwandering bonus in elixirs: now, a character may be teleported only to a reachable territory.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Fixes:
- fixed the incorrect work of the Stun bonus: now, stun from items doesn't overlap a more prolonged stun from skills and relics.

Can u explain this point more pls ?

2 hours ago, Daria said:

56 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Can u explain this point more pls ?

A shorter stun from a crystal enchantment will not overlap a longer relic stun if the crystal stun is cast after. 

5 hours ago, Daria said:

- fixed the incorrect work of the Soulwandering bonus in elixirs: now, a character may be teleported only to a reachable territory

Excuse me?

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Wow you could teleport to unreachable places :o

You could teleport over walls in dg and such. Also in seals could reach the enemy teams spawn

18 hours ago, Daria said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Snow Boundary: on Tuesday, 30.01.2018, at 8:30 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the World Creation holiday. The game will be unavailable for about 3 hours.

Fixes:
- fixed the incorrect work of the Soulwandering bonus in elixirs: now, a character may be teleported only to a reachable territory.

AIGRIND

18 hours ago, Daria said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Warriors!

Fixes:

AIGRIND

long time

11 hours ago, vavavi said:

You could teleport over walls in dg and such. Also in seals could reach the enemy teams spawn

Lol awesome xD i tried 2 times, n only moved some squares from my previous spot

13 hours ago, vavavi said:

Troll mode: On :rofl:

• Daria unpinned this topic
23 minutes ago, Daria said:

In the game or on the forum?

More precisely, he asked me how to get it, but I have no idea either of how to get it :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

May you please enlight us about how to get such smiley, Daria? I just opened the Unique Smilies section and found it there after the Update :pin2:

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

More precisely, he asked me how to get it, but I have no idea either of how to get it :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

May you please enlight us about how to get such smiley, Daria? I just opened the Unique Smilies section and found it there after the Update :pin2:

It's a changed smile for one of the stages from the last year's Carnival.

18 minutes ago, Daria said:

It's a changed smile for one of the stages from the last year's Carnival.

@Omercix

Thank you for you answer! :pin3:

11 hours ago, nabnecro said:

btw, necro mental pit is not working properly (level4 it is reducing only 1 point of damage instead of cutting the target's attack power by 40%).

Reduces 1 dmg at 1/4 too. Plz fix. Seems it's not increasing enemy skill CD either....

Edited by sixdog

19 hours ago, nabnecro said:

btw, necro mental pit is not working properly (level4 it is reducing only 1 point of damage instead of cutting the target's attack power by 40%).

Btw at 4/4 it increses enemy skills cd to ,10x of normal cd ?

On 31/1/2018 at 12:36 PM, nabnecro said:

14 hours ago, sixdog said:

Reduces 1 dmg at 1/4 too. Plz fix. Seems it's not increasing enemy skill CD either....

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

Btw at 4/4 it increses enemy skills cd to ,10x of normal cd ?

I made a topic some hours ago about this bug. If you experienced something else, please, I invite you to write everything there.

This is the link:

On 1/29/2018 at 6:42 PM, Daria said:

Fixes:

On 1/29/2018 at 10:23 PM, Urscrewed said:

A shorter stun from a crystal enchantment will not overlap a longer relic stun if the crystal stun is cast after. 

You mean to say if 3 stuns are activated at same time, they all gonna be additive and give longer stun? 

Example: dk skill stun= 3 secs, relic stun 3 secs, crystal stun 3 secs working all at same time can give rise to 9 secs stun overall ?