[2012.07.19] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 release date announced

Kuzmitch

I hope Nokia and apple staffs playing warspear too, so they can't stand and will approve it earlier xD

• Developer

Any chance Snorlax that you could tell me if I'm ever gonna be able to use a touchscreen keyboard again?  :facepalm:

Oh, what's wrong with your touchscreen keyboard? What's yours device model?

finaly an ubdate i whayt that ubdate soo much :)

Nice avatar, love lithuania  :yahoo:  :yahoo: :yahoo:

will you make chat box like it was (without popup)?

i think this is the answer

I have a new mytouch4g slide and the game looks pretty bad on it.. anyway you guys can fix the resolution? Everything is way too close up and zoomed in that everything looks pixelized.

Also I STILL can't use my touchscreen keyboard on my phone for this game :facepalm: when can I get a setting for it not to default my physical keyboard?

Maybe developers could upload some videos? it would be interesting. And about  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigrind.warspear&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5haWdyaW5kLndhcnNwZWFyIl0.

hm, on the screen schot where is chat writed : I paid for two month  ;D  isnt its old information  ;D

And about video... hes ugly  :facepalm: u could show how ppls killing beholder or anax... Show some high geared players not only noob armor.  the one who created that video should be fired from work  :blush: ;D

a real update  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

pls dont make it WS 3.1 and so on ;D fix the bugs before ;D

To make it hurt less, im expecting lots of bugs withing the 1st few weeks. Im gonna do bug hunting then and report them so Devs can fix em.. Peace Devs.  v ;D v  Cheers!

• Developer

To make it hurt less, im expecting lots of bugs withing the 1st few weeks. Im gonna do bug hunting then and report them so Devs can fix em.. Peace Devs.  v ;D v  Cheers!

Sounds awesome!

Thank you!

OMG OMG.!! i cant wait.. Please release it now! I want to explore the 1st city of chosen n forsaken, it must be beautifull and I wish i can meet Pig?? Lol

Anyway I want to take this oppurtunities to say to All Muslim players/dev..Happy Fasting !  :)

:facepalm: I have made 2 threads about this in support Snorlax. I'm using a Mytouch 4g slide. My keyboard on touchscreen doesn't open what so ever. It defaults my phones physical keyboard and you guys removed the option to change between keyboard types in your settings.

:facepalm: I have made 2 threads about this in support Snorlax. I'm using a Mytouch 4g slide. My keyboard on touchscreen doesn't open what so ever. It defaults my phones physical keyboard and you guys removed the option to change between keyboard types in your settings.

This option will return in 3.0.

This option will return in 3.0.

Will you fix ranger's blessing or you are gonna still ignore thousands of reports and pretend that almost every double hit (at level 5 skill) is normal?

Will you fix ranger's blessing or you are gonna still ignore thousands of reports and pretend that almost every double hit (at level 5 skill) is normal?

Lets cry more mc :facepalm: :facepalm:

2-3double hits is veery rare. Shamans group stun to long fix it. You wanna still ignore thousands of reports and pretend about shamans stun???

I think mc start cry about 3 Mages stuns. U can delete 2 now. I know, mc will cry and u delete Mages stuns. You can do it now? Why u waiting to crying mc?

CRY CRY CRY :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

old dog why you cry man? all mc crying blessing is op wtf .

Agreed. But Shamans are also OP.

Agreed. But Shamans are also OP.

Generally, all ranged classes have high advanage over meele but none class has as big as ranger (enormous DPS).

bedzie dobrze:)

trzeba trochę spamu tu by zobaczyli że dużo osób czeka za tym upem ... by jeszcze nie przyszło im do tych tępych łepetyn by przeciągnąć na inny miesiąc z powodów technicznych itp ::)

Lab and 2 th island is also ready? :unknw:

Second island is Irselnort, chosen on elfs part, forsaken on mc part. Labirynth too.

Second island is Irselnort, chosen on elfs part, forsaken on mc part. Labirynth too.

Then we should be like 16 to go to 2nd island so we won't get so bored  :search:

Great news for Elfs/chosens  :yahoo: ur second meele class paladin will not have chasing skill like charge... same as bd  :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Great news for Elfs/chosens  :yahoo: ur second meele class paladin will not have chasing skill like charge... same as bd  :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dont run and we dont have to chase ;D

Generally, all ranged classes have high advanage over meele but none class has as big as ranger (enormous DPS).

none have infinite HP in 1x1 like shamans  :drinks: