Castle buffs in arena

Waheed

As you know there are at moment just 2 castles so 2 guild can use the buffs of the castle 

But what i dont understand is why we are able to use them in arena

it makes the game completly unfair and 100% pay to win 

Therefore you can use crafted pots as well :happy_yes1: 

I mean my guild owns a castle but its unfair for other players and boring 

change it so we cant use them in arena :cereal_man:

8 hours ago, Waheed said:

I mean my guild owns a castle but its unfair for other players and boring 

change it so we cant use them in arena

Loool , did you mean "Change it so magnacarta cant use them in arena" :christmasgrinch:

Atleast your guild owns a castle, what other players from other guilds (which are low level like 1-6) should do in an unfair arena competition. Sometimes I had to fight against some enemies who has more than 2lines of buffs :suspiciousowl:. Also I think your guild members doing fine in arena, what is the problem?:staringpumpkin:

Edited by Omercix
who cares the reason for an edit

7 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Loool , did you mean "Change it so magnacarta cant use them in arena" :christmasgrinch:

Well, he would not be able to use it either. A question can be "why such decision since berserk has got a Castle Too" :pin1:

Edited by Higgings
I do care of the reasons for editing :3

3 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I can agree it gives a huge advantage. The buffs are insane. But atleast it has a cost to use

But if guild can capture castle then that cost propably doesnt matter

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

But if guild can capture castle then that cost propably doesnt matter

It is around 100k gp for full buffs. If a guild doesnt have skills leveled and need gp that can get costly. 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Well, he would not be able to use it either. A question can be "why such decision since berserk has got a Castle Too" :pin1:

Its not hard to guess, he got killed by some magna using those buffs. Since elves lack control skills is easier for them to win buffing their dmg, while winning on mc side is kinda easy even if you are not amped because you can abuse 7 yard stuns and perma cc classes. Also i think berserk still has to lvl unity skill and other stuff so wasting gp on buffs for now may not be good

20 hours ago, Waheed said:

it makes the game completly unfair and 100% pay to win 

Let me laugh at this :biggrin: 5% buff on FEW stats that cost a lot GP and last for FEW time being the unfair thing and p2w stuff on warspear?? castles were not easy to conquer (well in the case of berserk it was, u had every guild helping, even magna, i still remember being on commander room blocking bds with traps)

>spending 500$ and not getting +10 is completely unfair and 1000%p2w

>arena PvP fights for elves and war of territories for mc are completely unfair

>chineses selling other guilds cheaper mcoins is completely unfair and make others have to pay a lot more to ''win'' (contest their market monopoly prices)

>arena season rewards are completely unfair (rewards people playing 12h everyday/sharing accounts wich is forbidden) and p2w ( lot tickets + great arena pots) and once you get them its unfair and boring for other people to fight aganist them

is kinda same argument

2 hours ago, Spanish said:

Its not hard to guess, he got killed by some magna using those buffs. Since elves lack control skills is easier for them to win buffing their dmg, while winning on mc side is kinda easy even if you are not amped because you can abuse 7 yard stuns and perma cc classes. Also i think berserk still has to lvl unity skill and other stuff so wasting gp on buffs for now may not be good

Let me laugh at this :biggrin: 5% buff on FEW stats that cost a lot GP and last for FEW time being the unfair thing and p2w stuff on warspear?? castles were not easy to conquer (well in the case of berserk it was, u had every guild helping, even magna, i still remember being on commander room blocking bds with traps)

>spending 500$ and not getting +10 is completely unfair and 1000%p2w

>arena PvP fights for elves and war of territories for mc are completely unfair

>chineses selling other guilds cheaper mcoins is completely unfair and make others have to pay a lot more to ''win'' (contest their market monopoly prices)

>arena season rewards are completely unfair (rewards people playing 12h everyday/sharing accounts wich is forbidden) and p2w ( lot tickets + great arena pots) and once you get them its unfair and boring for other people to fight aganist them

is kinda same argument

first i dont even go to arena this season so i dont get or got killed by anyone 

it seems like u dont know the buffs at all. I can promise u there is no way a buffed team can win against a normal team

I am saying this because its stupid to even be able to use those buffs in arena 

It feels like you cant do anything without buffs to win against a buffed team

And there are more castles coming so more buffs will be used but the people who dont own a castle are completly fu*ked lol :happy_yes1:

Tbh you could say the same for any guild except the 3 lvl 10 guilds. Disable guild buffs aswell if its so unfair to work and pay for an advantage

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

Tbh you could say the same for any guild except the 3 lvl 10 guilds. Disable guild buffs aswell if its so unfair to work and pay for an advantage

Those buffs are nothing compared to castles buffs and if warspear makes 5 castles at maximum then there will be just 500 players ( if its lvl 10 guilds who own a castle) to compete with each other 

Thats the number of people who could win arena season and in my opinion its so low that the game will get unpopular 

The same people go to arena seasons anyway but now warspear will have a absolut number to win the season so that outsiders wont stand a chance against those 500 

43 minutes ago, Suli Kh said:

Those buffs are nothing compared to castles buffs and if warspear makes 5 castles at maximum then there will be just 500 players ( if its lvl 10 guilds who own a castle) to compete with each other 

Thats the number of people who could win arena season and in my opinion its so low that the game will get unpopular 

The same people go to arena seasons anyway but now warspear will have a absolut number to win the season so that outsiders wont stand a chance against those 500 

I wouldnt call guild buffs nothing. They add all pene,speed,cd,accu and crit just like castle does. Only diff is that you lack the defensive stat bonuses. Access to these is just as limited as castles once more of them come out.

I do agree that it sucks that only 2 guilds have access to castle buffs atm, but if that wasn't the case there'd be no point to even go for castles. 

Edited by vavavi

20 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I wouldnt call guild buffs nothing. They add all pene,speed,cd,accu and crit just like castle does. Only diff is that you lack the defensive stat bonuses. Access to these is just as limited as castles once more of them come out.

I do agree that it sucks that only 2 guilds have access to castle buffs atm, but if that wasn't the case there'd be no point to even go for castles. 

I agree with those buffs but the Main difference is that all guilds can achive those buffs while the castle buffs are different and not achiveable for everyone

1 example on a buff : 

Maliat castle 5% DMG buff 

Tlaskoe 7.5

Last castle will have 15% DMG buff 

Compare this to the maliat castle and tell me if thats not a difference bro :cereal_man:

The other normal guild buffs are the same % for everyone so its not a big deal and like i said before achiveable for everyone 

6 hours ago, Waheed said:

first i dont even go to arena this season so i dont get or got killed by anyone 

it seems like u dont know the buffs at all. I can promise u there is no way a buffed team can win against a normal team

I am saying this because its stupid to even be able to use those buffs in arena 

It feels like you cant do anything without buffs to win against a buffed team

And there are more castles coming so more buffs will be used but the people who dont own a castle are completly fu*ked lol :happy_yes1:

A buffed team can lose easily depending what class they use. Elf classes are easier to counter while mc classes have less counterplay with those 7 yard stun, their 3 tanks being able to heal a lot and perma control classes. Using same class and amp aganist each other im agree buffs win unless one team missplay so bad

But honestly i dont see a 5% buff on few stats that cost a lot guild points and last for 1h unfair, i even think they should be a bit stronger but thats just my opinion and arguable. 

And in the end arena is not balanced and fair for a lot more important things than those small buffs. For example last season bladedancers won 2v2 rewards, when they are a class that is easily blocked on that mode, even a good ranger could solo them sometimes depending on map because they do not resist stuns or have 7 yard lame gap closer. 

Developers do not balance PvP classes as much as they should, seeker and warden are dead. If you want rewards you just have to spam arena a lot with great arena pots even if you are blocked u will get them if having a losing party. First arena season on this game did reward win ratio and winning higher ranks but that would be unbalanced now since the class balance is a mess, and back then there was no amplification system also if i recall correctly

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

A buffed team can lose easily depending what class they use. Elf classes are easier to counter while mc classes have less counterplay with those 7 yard stun, their 3 tanks being able to heal a lot and perma control classes. Using same class and amp aganist each other im agree buffs win unless one team missplay so bad

But honestly i dont see a 5% buff on few stats that cost a lot guild points and last for 1h unfair, i even think they should be a bit stronger but thats just my opinion and arguable. 

And in the end arena is not balanced and fair for a lot more important things than those small buffs. For example last season bladedancers won 2v2 rewards, when they are a class that is easily blocked on that mode, even a good ranger could solo them sometimes depending on map because they do not resist stuns or have 7 yard lame gap closer. 

Developers do not balance PvP classes as much as they should, seeker and warden are dead. If you want rewards you just have to spam arena a lot with great arena pots even if you are blocked u will get them if having a losing party. First arena season on this game did reward win ratio and winning higher ranks but that would be unbalanced now since the class balance is a mess, and back then there was no amplification system also if i recall correctly

I agree with you on some points but the buffs are for 3-2h not 1h and the game OS now in my opinion balanced with the resistance runes which are making a great difference to control effects.

But i guess you are right with your statement that the hours of playing are the hugest way to win a arena season. 

But you didn't See what i wrote at all because its not 1 buff oft 5% DMG but all the def and attack attributes gets buffed and with the last castle it would be insanely huge :happy_yes1:

the funny thing is you guys only own castles because u 2 worked together to block karma, on your own you would have lost the castles, that's something that definitely needs to be addressed as elfs and mc working together to block 1 guild is literally pussy actions when that guild was a lower level :D

6 hours ago, Jackb said:

the funny thing is you guys only own castles because u 2 worked together to block karma, on your own you would have lost the castles, that's something that definitely needs to be addressed as elfs and mc working together to block 1 guild is literally pussy actions when that guild was a lower level :D

The most funny thing is that you Tried to attack the castle afterwards and completly failed to do so lmao :fuck_that:

And berserk going faster lvl 10 then your guild :gtfo:

Well but we even achived More #1 trophies then you so your guild is from my perspective comepletly failed 

actions say it all waheed, I forgot who helped sponsor beserk :[

also just in addition I feel I should add karma never once levelled up with the half gp reduction :P

5 hours ago, Jackb said:

actions say it all waheed, I forgot who helped sponsor beserk :[

also just in addition I feel I should add karma never once levelled up with the half gp reduction :P

You do know guild lvl discount is limited to lvl5 or 6?