Server dead?

GuestGuy7

Despite emerald having the most players online according to the player list when making a new char... chat is dead most of the time, events always fail in round 1-2 and the same people get dg drops so wtf where are all those people hiding

Events are pretty boring if you have done them 20 times before :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And members of big guilds use gchat since most of their friends are usually guild mates:scaredpumpkin:

On 27.1.2018 at 10:28 AM, GuestGuy7 said:

Despite emerald having the most players online according to the player list when making a new char... chat is dead most of the time, events always fail in round 1-2 and the same people get dg drops so wtf where are all those people hiding

This games is slowly dying my friend :mellow:

41 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

when a event goes more than 4 week it gets boring..even now i cant hold it..when it end?:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Tomorrow 

I see the game dying.

Aigrind did not do an update that it gave from 3 years to here. The game is going slowly and will only do something when the mcoins do not enter but their accounts. Sorry for bad english

The game is similiar to runescape in some ways. It gets boring if you are not buying membership (mcoins here) and you just cannot keep up with others if you are free to play or get annoyed because of making money 24/7

Edited by Sorc

The game is dying because of the system limits. Very few character animation, visual bugs, real soundtrack absence, game position desync...

Improving it would probably cost a lot of time to the devs, meaning no update for a while.

Leading to the next reason : economical goal.

The update are always meant to make earnings.

New stuff to enchant, clothes sets... The mcshop is getting more and more present. The further you go, the more you need to buy mcs.

I've been at the actual end (techno), the game looks like a demo without mcs. A lot of players are leaving for that reason.

Also, new mmo games have been released and drain part of ws community.

Developpers are aware of the game slowly dying. 

So they're milking nostalgics and newfags, until they can release the new game they're on.

1 hour ago, Rangerbr said:

I see the game dying.

Aigrind did not do an update that it gave from 3 years to here. The game is going slowly and will only do something when the mcoins do not enter but their accounts. Sorry for bad english

Actually, the last update was in July 2016 :) so not even 2 years ago. Besides, they are working on a new project and the fifth part of Ayvondil is probably going to be released this year:happy:

@Aglaophotis I agree with the fact that Sentinels and Legions are too separate on Ayvondil :/ too many neutral zones to be honest. Like on Ashcoast there is only one neutral zone and that's Nadir x.x 

When Ayvondil was released there used to be way more non-neutral zones but unfortunately they changed it due to sentinels and legions blocking the entrances xD It was a lot of fun though :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Devs need a great imagination to fulfill player satisfaction in the future, otherwise the game really dies. A big visual update is also considerable, but it is a risky thing because it can lose the meaning and nostalgic warspear look we use to know. So at the moment i really can't think of any big changes that would make players more addicted to WS..

Making guilds being able to invite up to 100 guild members at lv10 was also a mistake since many people get rewards which makes them kinda worthless and also less guilds are still in competition

when a new player come in game first they kill some snake, then some of them try to understand what to do here and start quest. after some quest they feel bore and some of them leave, only those ppl who have patient continue the game. these how new comers in game is low. and 2nd place is lvl 20 when ppl get bore and leave just couse of gold problem..there no way to earn gold at lvl 20(except those which we know but those new players dont know)..before last gold on monsters update there we had saw many ppl farm those sign of filth always for gold. now those areas are empty and they left. i said which i saw in game as a player.

Edited by subhojeet
forgot it

5 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

when a new player come in game first they kill some snake, then some of them try to understand what to do here and start quest. after some quest they feel bore and some of them leave

even 5 years ago i did installed the game and after 10min i uninstalled..and 3 years ago i did rejoin this game couse my friend suggest me and helped me..

12 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

and 2nd place is lvl 20 when ppl get bore and leave just couse of gold problem..there no way to earn gold at lvl 20(except those which we know but those new players dont know)

i did inspired some of my friends. they left at this area. couse of gold problem. i helped them in quest and gave them cc gears. but they left

• 1 month later...
On 29.01.2018 at 9:21 AM, Higgings said:

The pessimism is overwhelming :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

this is me holding these pessimists :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Destiel

On 3/5/2018 at 3:40 PM, Helloguys said:

I don't understand that in the first reading , but all ok now xd

whoops sorry xD, i looked at op then just commented didn't scroll through.