Dieinpeace saying Goodbye

Dieinpeace

Well, let's start this off by saying, that I know that nobody cares, but I just wanted to say Goodbye, before I leave.

I want to thank all my friends and haters for making this game funny and exciting, especially at PvP Cave. :D

I made lots of friends by joining the guild HORDE. Thanks for that. I've been a member for a very long time and it WAS a very funny and nice guild, but unfortunately it is not the same anymore. Friendship is more important than some Guild Points and Arena Seasons, you know?

I also want to thank everyone who is following or used to follow my YouTube Channel, which I almost gave up, because I already gave up this game. Some might say, that 176 Subs are nothing, but I am very proud of this number.

And a special thanks AND apology to all the players I embarassed in my videos. :D That was not my aim. I just wanted to show everyone that even if you are super broke and low amped, it does not mean, that you cant kill a high amped player. Even when Counter Attack was OP. Most BD videos were recorded at that time. You simply need a good tactic. (Psssst! I know a SUPER epic Skill build, which would help to win 90% of all pvps, but im taking this idea with me to my grave. :3)

If you see me around, then I probably might be recording a Goodbye video. :)

Sooo.... I wish you all best of luck and fight your Warspear addiction like I did! :D

Goodbye :)

The one and only:

DieInPeace ~ D.I.P

PS: Shut the fu** up, nobody is going to touch MY account, but ME!!!

Edited by Dieinpeace

Goodbye man. I know it sucks but it would have been unfair to other people who had to do gp when we did tours:mellow: no gp limit outside tours. Anyway im gonna have a break too lol.

10 hours ago, Livina said:

Good luck in your real life! 

Take care always, stay healthy and stay happy :give_rose:

We are always welcome you on forum:Snorlax:

Thanks Livi, same to you aswell. :)

8 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

have fun in your life 

Thanks, you too. :)

2 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Goodbye man. I know it sucks but it would have been unfair to other people who had to do gp when we did tours:mellow: no gp limit outside tours. Anyway im gonna have a break too lol.

Yeah, take a break.xD :D

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Dieinpeace!

haven't seen you here for a while.. wish you plenty of luck in life and thank you for all the contribution you have done for the WS community here on forum! :christmashello:

Thanks, it was a pleasure and I also wish you lots of luck and fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well well didn't see this coming

One of the only rangers with skill also quits 

Take care now

Ps: that build is the same as mine. 

So your not the only one (;

Edited by Godsrange
Missed info

On 7.2.2018 at 3:58 PM, Godsrange said:

Well well didn't see this coming

One of the only rangers with skill also quits 

Take care now

Ps: that build is the same as mine. 

So your not the only one (;

Thanks, you too. :)

XD Did you copy me? :3

Very nice ranger and some of the youtube videos were really cool. Yea arena rewards and guild stuff always bring drama but true friends always stay, maybe just play your own way having fun killing people, but seems you are burned out already, so goodluck irl

On 9.2.2018 at 11:11 PM, Spanish said:

Very nice ranger and some of the youtube videos were really cool. Yea arena rewards and guild stuff always bring drama but true friends always stay, maybe just play your own way having fun killing people, but seems you are burned out already, so goodluck irl

Hehe thanks :3

Yeah, I am out completely, good luck to you aswell. :)