Only old players know how i feel!

iknowuall

I'm not an old-timer, so what was version 0.7.0.0 like?

hmm, can't explain... maybe these few words  explain... !Best game ever! in that version :)

I'm not an old-timer, so what was version 0.7.0.0 like?

0.7 was like great, strong alliances, cool pvp wars in nadir, mc & elves helping each other, your strenght depended on your gear, not how many money you had, generally - great version besides fact that rogues, barbs, bds were useless (well, that hasn't changed much, has it :D)

Umm things have changed, alot! Sure bd has a hard time but barb and rouge went from melee without anything or any chance to being arenas stealth aand blitz krieg chars. If rouge avoids detection hes extremly good with the right partner. And 7 out top 10 on 2v2 arena ranking are barbs, how is that not a gigantic improvement from never being able to touch a ranged opponent? And this game is design for 2v2 or more battles, stop judging all classes 1v1. I say melee classes are well balanced for group fights! Bds big problem is that its best in melee vs melee, while barbs best for melee vs range and rouge is a balanced middle.

Umm things have changed, alot! Sure bd has a hard time but barb and rouge went from melee without anything or any chance to being arenas stealth aand blitz krieg chars. If rouge avoids detection hes extremly good with the right partner. And 7 out top 10 on 2v2 arena ranking are barbs, how is that not a gigantic improvement from never being able to touch a ranged opponent? And this game is design for 2v2 or more battles, stop judging all classes 1v1. I say melee classes are well balanced for group fights! Bds big problem is that its best in melee vs melee, while barbs best for melee vs range and rouge is a balanced middle.

7 of 10 are rich barbs... nice! arena now is just a meter of how much money you spend there  :drinks:

PS: Why don't any that have a good knowledge of it, make a private server of 0.7? (it would be cool!)

Thats why im gonna log in sometimes to check on you guyz when i reached max.lvl at faction wars even how many updates they put in this game still the.players that can spend hundreds of dollars still got the upper hand

no arena, no amp system, buy potion on shop (not miracleshop), party have 8 slot, respawn statue on nadir, longbow worth 200k ;D ,  genie and granite guard is favorite farm spot and warzone too ;D .

and i forgot on which version i start play ;D ;D

that was fun HISTORY :good: :good: lifes goes on, show must go on so beat it :drinks: :drinks: :facepalm:

oh and 1 more FUN thing....there is BUG that allowed us TRADE between faction in nadir :rofl:

that was in 1.0-1.9, only thing we could trade in 0.7 nadir was blood, before they went and turned it into a pussy zone

that was in 1.0-1.9, only thing we could trade in 0.7 nadir was blood, before they went and turned it into a pussy zone

ow... u right...i never now bout version back there, i create my first char on 2010 maybe..and set an email on jan 2011 ;D ...ahaha, who cares anyway...

just agree with u guys that was fun on oldies version :drinks:

oh and 1 more FUN thing....there is BUG that allowed us TRADE between faction in nadir :rofl:

LOVE THIS  ;D

PS: Why don't any that have a good knowledge of it, make a private server of 0.7? (it would be cool!)

that would be great  :clapping:

7 of 10 are rich barbs... nice! arena now is just a meter of how much money you spend there  :drinks:

Theirs rich player of any class... Bottom line is barb and rouge went from defenceless to dangerous over night. And the total domination of FB was gone now when MC could actually kill rangers and druids. Before charge/stealth update FB controled all bosses at almost at all times, cause it was impossible for MC to kill a FB party even on MC sides bosses, ya thats balance. Figure you guys miss that. Theirs plenty of rich ppl on FB faction so I dont think amp system is a good excuse.

no arena, no amp system, buy potion on shop (not miracleshop), party have 8 slot, respawn statue on nadir, longbow worth 200k ;D ,  genie and granite guard is favorite farm spot and warzone too ;D .

Sounds awesome!

One of the awesome part is when your party is doing BG quest when someone die he/she should not revive or else whole party will experience suddenly force close  :search:

One of the awesome part is when your party is doing BG quest when someone die he/she should not revive or else whole party will experience suddenly force close  :search:

When i was doing bg at the first time it was not so awesome  ;D

When i was doing bg at the first time it was not so awesome  ;D

I find it awesome cause if one of your party members is retarded and keep on reviving when they died then your party cant finish BG

I find it awesome cause if one of your party members is retarded and keep on reviving when they died then your party cant finish BG

yea  :yahoo:

• 2 years later...

This topic will give a little description of an old version to who wants to know it.

Haha!  ;D

I will tell u how the game starts in v0.7:

When you create a character, you start at a place in nowhere, 2 NPCs train you for level 2 and then you teleport to you base island of your faction as it is right now.

Add more things if u want guys!  :good:  :P

please no necroposting...

This topic will give a little description of an old version to who wants to know it.

this thread has no insight or useful information to the old days, i see no point in posting here