Administrator and Players!!!

Danfake

Administrators and Players
The reason for blocking my account and blocking IP is an injustice, I swear to my mother that this account is not mine, never buy coins in my life, verify the transactions of my device, support only give you a message that I have to pay for a purchase of coins that I swear you do not buy.
I do not know what else to do I'm desperate that this happens to me, I do not know what else to do or how to prove to them that this account is not mine and that I never buy anything ...
Help me please, I ask you it is an effort of 2 years and months that I take it for an injustice.
I ask the support people to verify well the sources where the purchase was made, where that account was created.
I say goodbye for the last time perhaps being a nuisance for @Daria and administrators but I only ask you to help me no more to do ...

Screenshot_2018-01-23-16-43-18-1.png

Someone who used your account must have bought coins and then asked for a refund. If you state that you did not buy any mcoins, I see no more explainations: In App Purchases are not made alone, my friend. 

Hace 19 minutos, Higgings dijo:

Alguien que usó su cuenta debe haber comprado monedas y luego haber pedido un reembolso. Si declara que no compró ningún mcoins, no veo más explicaciones: en la aplicación, las compras no están hechas en solitario, amigo mío. 

My only two account that I had only I have access to no one else, that account that I buy the coins is not mine, never lend to anyone my true account.

41 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

debes pedirle que pague.

No pagara me dijo es un estafador ese Brasilero, lo peor de todo es que el castigo mas grande lleve yo, ni siquiera es mia esa cuenta que compro lo MCoins, en mi celular no hay transacion de compra

I can not pay for something that I do not buy, that prove that the purchase was not made on my cell phone.
And if I get to pay is as if I was accepting a fault that is not mine.
I do not steal or realize Fraud

@Aкasha

27 minutes ago, Danfake said:

My only two account that I had only I have access to no one else, that account that I buy the coins is not mine, never lend to anyone my true account.

You are saying that the account 5129795/[email protected]  is not yours?

@Danfake this can also happen if you log someone elses account:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: that's why we should never share acc details:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I fear it's still only the technical support who's in the position to help you :/

1 hour ago, Danfake said:

I can not pay for something that I do not buy, that prove that the purchase was not made on my cell phone.
And if I get to pay is as if I was accepting a fault that is not mine.
I do not steal or realize Fraud

@Aкasha

as I said, you must ask him to pay in order to clean his name and yours.. I'm afraid your IP has been tracked as an user of that acc and consequently you got blocked. That's why you shouldn't share accs, specially with scammers! 

Anyway, you can still contact the support team and ask them to verify your account and judge his case separately from yours, as you have never gotten involved with fraud during all these years. They might give you another chance depending on your past. Good luck Dan.

Edited by Aкasha