[2018.01.22] The week of blistering bounty! One week left till the end of the World Creation celebration!

Daria

news_kolizei_660х360.png

The celebration of the World Creation day is coming to its end, signalizing the beginning of a new year and, thus, of new adventures. But don't be upset, there is the Week of bounty ahead of us, with plenty of treasures that are still waiting for their rightful owners! Hurry up to claim them!

- x2 drop chance of unique weapons with the Rage bonus in all holiday Dungeons

- x2 drop chance of unique gear with the Resistance bonus in all holiday Dungeons

- x2 drop chance of unique belts with top bonuses in all holiday Dungeons

- x2 drop chance of rare accessories with physical/magical damage in all holiday Dungeons

- the Serpent costume is added to all holiday Dungeons

- x2 drop chance of unique gear with the Damage reflection bonus from all bosses on the Snow Boundary

- x3 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons

- 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):

places 1-3: x3 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament

places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

The event starts on 22.01 at 12:00 CET and will last till 29.01 11:00 CET.

Good luck to all of you!

AIGRIND

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

@Daria how about drop chance of Ruberius costume in dynamic event  and Mortis costume , cd expert skill book in Mortis chest in guild event ?

Only those things that are mentioned in the post, I'm afraid.

Serpent should be available already, but I was told that the dungeon's entrace lacks of the icon "fancy suits".... is it a little bug or the suit is available independently of the presence of that Icon at the entrace of the dungeon? @Daria

29 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Serpent should be available already, but I was told that the dungeon's entrace lacks of the icon "fancy suits".... is it a little bug or the suit is available independently of the presence of that Icon at the entrace of the dungeon? @Daria

I saw 3 drops yesterday and 2 of them was from dg 28. I think there is no problem at all.

33 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I saw 3 drops yesterday and 2 of them was from dg 28. I think there is no problem at all.

Alright. Thank you (._.)/

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yes, there is no icon because to add it would require a client update. But costumes are there, don't worry. :)

1 hour ago, hentbank said:

watch my live later @Daria :pigface:  im going to open 200+ event chests,

Can i get the item you get from 57th chest 

• Daria unpinned this topic