Can paladin solo boss?

Dhafi

Hi pro.. what best build, skill pala for solo boss.. like satrap and pontif? I am try to kill them with 30% LS. 500+ pdmg. 311 mdmg. And iam die :D i am only have 2 new skill banner and illuminat.. banner 4/4. Illu 2/4.. my pala is lvl 26.. can someone tell me what wrong.. ? Any ppl recommend me to up mdmg?  please answer my question.. thanks..

1 hour ago, Dhafi said:

Hi pro.. what best build, skill pala for solo boss.. like satrap and pontif? I am try to kill them with 30% LS. 500+ pdmg. 311 mdmg. And iam die :D i am only have 2 new skill banner and illuminat.. banner 4/4. Illu 2/4.. my pala is lvl 26.. can someone tell me what wrong.. ? Any ppl recommend me to up mdmg?  please answer my question.. thanks..

can you tell me your defenses as well and hp too 

55 minutes ago, Livina said:

Firstly, what kind of weapon do u use?

Spear..

45 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

can you tell me your defenses as well and hp too 

Pdef = 3837

Mdef = 2743

Hp = 3338

:!

19 hours ago, Dhafi said:

Spear..

Pdef = 3837

Mdef = 2743

Hp = 3338

:!

Actually, mace + shield is better .-. Higher dps, higher def as well

Don't bother, Paladin isn't a solo class.

I have

6022 HP

743 pdmg 1h mace

166 mdmg

18.4%, 33,4% with relic

Still can't solo t4 spiders without pots. Can only if I get lucky with non-failing Sun Seal or lucky with high activation rate of ls relic. Though still I don't have the perfect solo build, because I don't really care about it. For example I have low block and moderate parry, even life steal is pretty low, and my skill build isn't focused on it too. But that doesn't mean Paladin is a solo class, it really needs +9-10 amp, luck, and specific stats that will mess up your dungeon/PvP builds, unlike the real solo classes, they can pretty much do with +6-8 gears, and with the most efficient skill build for the class in most situations.

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I have

6022 HP

743 pdmg 1h mace

166 mdmg

18.4%, 33,4% with relic

Still can't solo t4 spiders without pots. Can only if I get lucky with non-failing Sun Seal or lucky with high activation rate of ls relic. Though still I don't have the perfect solo build, because I don't really care about it. For example I have low block and moderate parry, even life steal is pretty low, and my skill build isn't focused on it too. But that doesn't mean Paladin is a solo class, it really needs +9-10 amp, luck, and specific stats that will mess up your dungeon/PvP builds, unlike the real solo classes, they can pretty much do with +6-8 gears, and with the most efficient skill build for the class in most situations.

But Yushui used to solo spiders

10 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I have

6022 HP

743 pdmg 1h mace

166 mdmg

18.4%, 33,4% with relic

he wants to farm satraps , ponti

23 hours ago, Livina said:

But Yushui used to solo spiders

Yeah I said I don't have the perfect solo build, he also has +10 weapon.

• 1 year later...