Imbalanced Characters.

Nicebuddy

I just noticed that the MC side characters are better than ELF side characters , please do some action on this or change some expert skills to make the characters or both side balance. I really hate the developers and it seems like their favorite characters are in MC side , please check if the characters are balanced before making new skills or updates , just imagine the skill of dk and barb , they are really a tank because dk has BIG HP HEAL when low hp , barb cant be died because of prevention it remains 1 HP only but you can skill kill. Now look at the other side... We do not have anything like that... Warlocks and Necros. warlocks have stuns(new update with the water skill slow + stun) , fear , silence , and necros has sleep , skill no cooldown + damage reduction , fear. but lets take a look at the other side , ELF side , mages have fear but only a chance with skill combo , and immunity to dodge all the disables which is a good thing , but after the immunity mages can be killed by a lock without any damage because of many disabling skills. PRIESTS - armistice can disable one but can attack others , debuff only. whats happening in this game?? 

I am an mcoin buyer but I dont want the updates and I dont like it. as well as the amping percentage. I spent 50sets sign already on my +9 horror lvl26 mace. it cant be amped. please make an action on this one. and please fix the skills and updates. ITS SO UNFAIR FOR US ELF SIDE. first of all you nerfed the banner of the paladins and now the counter attack? but the poison of rouges are still 450+? bloody hell...

Unbalance is the word of the day, I see...

Funny also the "I just noticed" sentence, as you were a new player, but you know many of the mechanisms of some skills belonging to Mcs xd.

3 hours ago, Jackb said:

notice your not addressing the issue he was here to raise? :P

I can sum up everything he said in 2 sentences.

4 hours ago, Nicebuddy said:

I just noticed that the MC side characters are better than ELF side characters , please do some action on this or change some expert skills to make the characters or both side balance. I really hate the developers and it seems like their favorite characters are in MC side , please check if the characters are balanced before making new skills or updates , just imagine the skill of dk and barb , they are really a tank because dk has BIG HP HEAL when low hp , barb cant be died because of prevention it remains 1 HP only but you can skill kill. Now look at the other side... We do not have anything like that... Warlocks and Necros. warlocks have stuns(new update with the water skill slow + stun) , fear , silence , and necros has sleep , skill no cooldown + damage reduction , fear. but lets take a look at the other side , ELF side , mages have fear but only a chance with skill combo , and immunity to dodge all the disables which is a good thing , but after the immunity mages can be killed by a lock without any damage because of many disabling skills. PRIESTS - armistice can disable one but can attack others , debuff only. whats happening in this game?? 

1st: mcs have too many stunning and recovering skills (even tanks) and that is not fair. Elves do not have these skills. Please #Balance this

4 hours ago, Nicebuddy said:

I am an mcoin buyer but I dont want the updates and I dont like it. as well as the amping percentage. I spent 50sets sign already on my +9 horror lvl26 mace. it cant be amped. please make an action on this one. and please fix the skills and updates.

2nd: spent tons of coins but my weapon did not raise on level. Fix this and, with this, mcs skills.

I had read everything, and he really brought nothing new which has not been brought already in this forum since last month. My apologies if I sound harsh, but it is not easy replying everytime to the same topics >.> 

Edited by Higgings

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Every elf complains that mcs are broken and vice versa

The only post of "mcs crying" seen so far was about the Resistence Rune. 

Druids has op stun cycles that can easily kill any class, wardens can tank mc towns, palas have an op stun chain like druids, rangers outdamage any mc class and have more stuns than rogue and bd only need to use ham to win. Where as locks have stun chain like hunters but can not survive if they do not signal first, dos have reserves yes but not many pvp dks have their reserves at a high level and rely on stun chain, barbs have the 1 hp skill but can still be killed before it activates same as dks reserves and rogue are weak since their reflexes are gone and now rely on dodge that doesn't even matter vs casters. necros can't negate negative effects like priests can

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You should have seem them before Counter Strike was nerfed 2 years ago :D 

And secret link

And forest song

:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

9 minutes ago, Morgana said:

You should have seem them before Counter Strike was nerfed 2 years ago :D 

And secret link

And forest song

:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Touché, we were not better at all during that period, lel. 

But in our defence, we complained cause we """""thought"""" that MAYBE 1.2k damage as counter was kinda exaggerated, especially if you did not have any mean to neutralize it. :sadowl:

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Touché, we were not better at all during that period, lel. 

But in our defence, we complained cause we """""thought"""" that MAYBE 1.2k damage as counter was kinda exaggerated, especially if you did not have any mean to neutralize it. :sadowl:

At least we had a way to deal with 24/7 stunners:cry2:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Higgins u are newbie too dnt act like old lol and BTW MCs cry every sec about BDS counter so why we can't do same in order to balance the game we love ?

8 minutes ago, Morgana said:

At least we had a way to deal with 24/7 stunners:cry2:

Am I the only one who would study a way (and thus lose time) to maximize my Resistence and Resilience in a balanced way to be a tough enemy in arena? :sadowl:

3 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Higgins u are newbie too dnt act like old lol and BTW MCs cry every sec about BDS counter so why we can't do same in order to balance the game we love ?

Every sec? Stop using internet explorer dude. We talk about 2 years ago. Check the latest posts in the support section and see what they talk about 

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Fffdddddddcf said:

Druids has op stun cycles that can easily kill any class, wardens can tank mc towns, palas have an op stun chain like druids, rangers outdamage any mc class and have more stuns than rogue and bd only need to use ham to win. Where as locks have stun chain like hunters but can not survive if they do not signal first, dos have reserves yes but not many pvp dks have their reserves at a high level and rely on stun chain, barbs have the 1 hp skill but can still be killed before it activates same as dks reserves and rogue are weak since their reflexes are gone and now rely on dodge that doesn't even matter vs casters. necros can't negate negative effects like priests can

dude no class at elf can use stun skill from 7 yards so all skills of elf are useless since u guys can jump from 7 yards and stun us also bd ham and its over ? 2 yards ham I need a miracle to ham 7 yards classes first FFS get a brain Xd barb can do 13 secs stun op DMG as dmger him self or worse resist skill on tank ? What the hell Devs was thinking when they made that  dk perma stun + op tank + op heal u need fight him 2x times 

2 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I need a miracle to ham 7 yards classes

Nah, you need the guy you pvp against lag, and here you go.

Edited by Higgings

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Am I the only one who would study a way (and thus lose time) to maximize my Resistence and Resilience in a balanced way to be a tough enemy in arena? :sadowl:

Every sec? Stop using internet explorer dude. We talk about 2 years ago. Check the latest posts in the support section and see what they talk about 

dude when gm buffed counter a little bit which is useless buff whole MCs came to cry saying why u make bd strong again pls stop it we cant perma stun now :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by ELASIRI

4 hours ago, vegeta said:

Warden more op tank den dk n barb for dgs  . block = 500+ heal for warden . warden( sentinel aka elf ) can solo technopolis dgs . 

Warden pve slow dmg and good tank bad pvp :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Nah, you need the guy you pvp against lag, and here you go.

U said it ur self we need wait for mc to lag so we win them and thats a miracle :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Warden pve slow dmg and good tank bad pvp :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

at least u said truth for once vla gz

11 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

dude when gm buffed counter a little bit which is useless buff whole MCs came to cry

Yea, every second of the first 5 seconds they used to read about that buff. And "whole mcs" lol. How many of them? 2? 3? 

8 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

U said it ur self we need wait for mc to lag so we win them and thats a miracle :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Happens every time a lock Kites. Which means in every pvp they do. Pay attention to that, if you will fight a lock again, in the future

Edited by Higgings
Typo

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Yea, every second of the first 5 seconds they used to read about that buff. And "whole mcs" lol. How many of them? 2? 3? 

Excuse me ? Go see post ur self I country more than 50 then I got bored let's not talk about when counter was something whole servers Mc size crying daily and as mc ur self ofc u gonna defend ur broken class cuz u happy with it :ah:

14 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Excuse me ? Go see post ur self I country more than 50 then I got bored let's not talk about when counter was something whole servers Mc size crying daily and as mc ur self ofc u gonna defend ur broken class cuz u happy with it :ah:

Over 50. Wow, over several milions of players you managed to count 50. Is a huge number, this one! No doubts! 

Is this the topic where you counted(?) 50 mcs crying about Counterattack?

Eeeeeeee ampings supposed to be hard. Sure sometimes you get lucky but to +10 weps 50 set is't much at all.

After trying out resistance update i personally i feel its pretty balanced right now. The chance isnt that high, but combine it with stuns that have a chance to fail anyways and they're far from reliable.

One thing i see people saying is barbs are broken, which imo is probably because of fero. Bein able to deal 1k+ damage with 1 wep begins to hurt after a stun cycle. 

Then again bds do 1900 base dmg with decent stuns aswell so cant exactly complain.

Edited by vavavi

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

dude no class at elf can use stun skill from 7 yards so all skills of elf are useless since u guys can jump from 7 yards and stun us also bd ham and its over ? 2 yards ham I need a miracle to ham 7 yards classes first FFS get a brain Xd barb can do 13 secs stun op DMG as dmger him self or worse resist skill on tank ? What the hell Devs was thinking when they made that  dk perma stun + op tank + op heal u need fight him 2x times 

First nearly any class dies in the ham rush combo from bd when they have 1.1k+50% fero not to mention their power of the blades expert but yeah I agree dks are too op

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Eeeeeeee ampings supposed to be hard. Sure sometimes you get lucky but to +10 weps 50 set is't much at all.

After trying out resistance update i personally i feel its pretty balanced right now. The chance isnt that high, but combine it with stuns that have a chance to fail anyways and they're far from reliable.

One thing i see people saying is barbs are broken, which imo is probably because of fero. Bein able to deal 1k+ damage with 1 wep begins to hurt after a stun cycle. 

Then again bds do 1900 base dmg with decent stuns aswell so cant exactly complain.

Vava I'm most bd on Eu I deal 1700 max DMG with feel and that's vs naked hero I deal 600 DMG on barbs as dmger while barbs does 500 on me with 1h that's first point second barb stuns are 13 ducking secs u can read that ? 13 secs he can kill me while stumbled and I'm full +10 BD imagine vs casters ? He 1 shot them as tank every tank should get huge Nerf on DMG just like warden or they good to Nerf elf side tanks and buff mc side for reason ? Tell us so we can leave this game and search for better one that balance both sides lol

24 minutes ago, Fffdddddddcf said:

First nearly any class dies in the ham rush combo from bd when they have 1.1k+50% fero not to mention their power of the blades expert but yeah I agree dks are too op

Any class u said ? Dude I can't kill barb or dk or charmer with 1ham if ur amp too weak to die by 1 ham that's not my problem point is same amped class bd can't kill any perma stunner class not only bd but all elf lol

Over 50. Wow, over several milions of players you managed to count 50. Is a huge number, this one! No doubts! 

Is this the topic where you counted(?) 50 mcs crying about Counterattack?

just for ur info ws doesn't have several millions of players we lucky if we say we got thousands only lol and ppl keep quiting cuz of this huge unbalanced sides

Edited by ELASIRI

56 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

just for ur info ws doesn't have several millions of players we lucky if we say we got thousands only lol and ppl keep quiting cuz of this huge unbalanced sides

I fear you're wrong even this time. (Means "more than a milion of downloads")

20180121_181954.thumb.png.4cc0ffe987f0f0a95926686f21b3ecde.png

In secundis, you did not answer my question. 

49 minutes ago, Inferiuss said:

It's amount of total downloads. Not active players.

Just like me downloaded maybe 10k apps but using active only 10 of them

It shows still that over a milion of players have installed the game. If they are active or not, I cannot say. 

Edited by Higgings

It shows still that over a milion of players have installed the game. If they are active or not, I cannot say. 

U know when u update an app that counts as download ? And when u buy new phone and download it that's a new one ? Amont of downloads doesn't mean that 1m players are online remember that or ppl gonna laugh on u 

Edited by ELASIRI

43 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

U know when u update an app that counts as download ? And when u buy new phone and download it that's a new one ? Amont of downloads doesn't mean that 1m players are online remember that or ppl gonna laugh on u 

Life lessons. My life is way better now.

No matter what devs do there will always be some inbalance in the game

Only if there was 1 type of character, then it would be balanced

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

No matter what devs do there will always be some inbalance in the game

Only if there was 1 type of character, then it would be balanced

It is what I am trying to explain since this morning.