semi retiring.

Jackb

1 minute ago, Omercix said:

I think , there is not a good pvp paladin in eu-emerald. They were dominating in russian servers. Have so much cc , especially in 3v3 and 5v5.

I agree with him

35 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I fear you are asking the question to the wrong people, my friend :pin7:. Unless Morgana knows something, these kind of infos are not usually shared with Mods, nor in the International forum either. I have occasionally seen some topics in the Russian section, but even there, Daria replied to have patience. For sure, Daria should  know something, but I fear that this is not the right topic to ask this kind of infos :pin1: (just saying cause I am trying not to go too offtopic, man. Nothing else :laughingowl:

You can be more rude to Sai:happydoge:

@Sai Chandra you know that you can text me on whatsapp right?:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

28 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Sai Chandra you know that you can text me on whatsapp right?:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Okay, I will next time!! :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: :seriousowl:

12 hours ago, Jackb said:

1. Mc have 4 stun malee classes and elfs only have 1 potential skill

elfs all have stuns class and high dmg     mc < elf high dmg class :angrypumpkin:

Relics/resistance are a % chance, not even 50% chance but a measly 20-30% chance. That isn't balanced or fair.

if u need full resistance and low resilience fast die :huh:

3 hours ago, Jackb said:

did u fight 2 barbs without resistance vav?

Nope, lol :biggrin: 2 barbs have but low % resistance PRO PLAYER:fuck_that:

Edited by vla-wot

Mc have 4 stun malee classes and elfs only have 1 potential skill which can do anything about it, mage immunity. Relics/resistance are a % chance, not even 50% chance but a measly 20-30% chance. That isn't balanced or fair.

I'm with you MC have to much stuns, although i am one, but you failed to mention that mc stunners need to be at least level 22 to have a good stun cycle, with there expert skills who might in the end fail sense there stuns are not 100% guaranteed, and a single mistake will cost that stunner his life because of elf crazy damage output.

2. Made a level 10 guild and for what? There is no fair fight in the arena when you are perm stunned and cant do anything about it. As stated earlier its a % chance and not some guaranteed stun. Really 4 stun classes on mc side and not a single arena cast for elf side. The very statement of balance or fairness is a complete and utter farce.

what does guild have to do with arena?, sure it give you good passive and active skills to use, but having a level 10 guild doesn't mean no one can stop you and you are talking about balance?, after all guild skills are just skills, like every other skill classes have.

13 hours ago, Jackb said:

3. Nothing gets done about very obvious problems in the game, when counter was introduced mc complained a lot and developers listened, but 4 stun classes making it impossible to fight and we get nothing in return, that is a joke.

sure MC complained about counter attack and devs listened, but after how much time?, how much time did we wait, suffered and hoped for a nerf to the skills

when devs told us "don't fight bd alone if you can't beat him"

4. Played game for 7 years and becoming infuriated with the constant imbalances, and becoming increasingly frustrated with trying to get things to chance when the people obviously do not want it to change at all.

of course they wont change it just because you want it to change, you think its that easy to make a game balanced or making everyone one happy possible 

why won't you try and balance the game if you think so, instead of pointing on every class you don't like.

Well done warspear you have lost a really loyal customer.

they still have millions

11 hours ago, Jackb said:

secondly a 'blade dance' is a damage class incase u hadn't noticed? Have u even played v some of the top players? from what your saying clearly u don't understand how much of a problem it is at a higher level :D

come on, give me a break...

you are telling me BD a class that can equipped heavy armor and have a necro/priest shield and an aggro skill is a damage class the same as rouge who only have gouge and dodge :(, he was considered firstborn tank and just because warden appeared doesn't mean bd is not a tank

if we are talking about balance then give rouge heavy armor a shield skill and stuns if you think the two are the same

sorry for taking much of your time in reading what i have to say

i will end in saying

elfs you have war and guild tournament leave us something you can't be that greedy to want everything

thank you:christmashello:

11 hours ago, Jackb said:

secondly a 'blade dance' is a damage class incase u hadn't noticed?

Capture.PNG

hey look a 7k hp damage class :(

11 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

Gotta get % armor for that, and with that most classes can have op hp.

Next up, I didn't notice anyone saying that rogue = bd.

And nobody should compare those two classes.

17 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

Capture.PNG

I have full craft and hp enchanted belt with arena hp buff lol. Besides its pve set, not like youd use that in anything pvp related

Jackb i dont want to sound like im crying but as a necro player i habe 3200 def +9 arena lv 25 gears 42% resi and i still die by 1 ham im gettimg hit 800-1100 by +10 bds and u dont see me crying and necros dont have perma stuns that are op like warlocks. Neither do i cry about the fact necro stun is only 4 yards and all other stuns like druid root 5 yard which can just root a necro and go for full stun combo it really isnt fair but if u know how to play around it. I still dont know after all this.time playing how i can 1v1 a +10 bd without resi scrolls and war buff but u dont see my crying in world chat or forums

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

I fear you are asking the question to the wrong people, my friend :pin7:. Unless Morgana knows something, these kind of infos are not usually shared with Mods, nor in the International forum either. I have occasionally seen some topics in the Russian section, but even there, Daria replied to have patience. For sure, Daria should  know something, but I fear that this is not the right topic to ask this kind of infos :pin1: (just saying cause I am trying not to go too offtopic, man. Nothing else :laughingowl:

I was just asking casually , maybe anyone knows what's happening. Thanks tho

13 hours ago, Morgana said:

I thought it would be better to ask all at once.

4 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

I was just asking casually , maybe anyone knows what's happening. Thanks tho

Try to check the Russian section :)

And np, I try to help when I can :laughingowl:

hello sai its been a while mate how u doing? Im glad its not just me having these issues, im just sad that its come to this. Having experienced 7 years of having constant developments made for the other side and relatively few decent ones for elfs, ive grown so very tired of trying to have it resolved and thus I give up. Im done with the explanations to people who are obviously mc players and don't experience the other side, and im not such a guy who will go and power game(play with best class developers have altered to be best class) 

I am somewhat still hanging the game haha. I have been playing from 3 years. I used to spend my days in early game at swamps for farming and pvp cave for fun. When I realised I got addicted , I have decided to make better char since I always admired how these arena winners looked so op. I have understood that devs made mcs op to balance the player ratio of mcs and eleves because when I started playing, I have played rogue first and discontinued because it was boring and quiet. Then , I started making bd and saw very huge difference in the environment in the elf side.  There were so many players and was flooded. I realised that I could farm and make gold faster on elf side. 

I kinda guessed that devs gonna nerf elves to balance players on each side.  So, my friend please wait for devs to change skills again. I would suggest you to try for arena rewards meanwhile since you already leader of lvl 10 guild.

5 minutes ago, Livina said:

Is this such a drama ? @topic

:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Anyway, thanks for being so active here @Higgings @Morgana:christmascandy:

I'm busy in game mostly :suspiciousowl:

shoo shoo :restingowl: . We are having good convo here

16 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Try to check the Russian section :)

And np, I try to help when I can :laughingowl:

I am tired reading Russian section haha . I couldn't find anything 

So ur telling me that we can win 3v3 or 5v5

@Gladiator us server has guild arena (elf vs elf usually)

eu doesn't only very few go for arena

its basically impossible to win in the luckiest of luckiest circumstances

rogue nukes ur caster

barb stuns ur tank 

they kill ur dmg and boom one totem all are back to full hp

they blind or fear u of seals rangers are useless cuz they cant even get to casters

they just stun ur pala if they cant they kill the others pala is pretty useless if they stay a bit apart

charmer just stones ur best teammate rest of em are dead throws a 7 yard stun without affecting his position

rogue waits till ur caster has used most of his skills if he doesn't he dies from barb ofc 

2barbs in 2v2 impossible to win even for bds with 2 greatness items 

seekers good for pulling casters away frm team fights after tht rogue or barb jumps ur dead

rush isnt as op as ppl say cuz they just wait till u rush and blind or stun u

all goes back to who stuns who first u might say druid here but thats 5 yards and u cant get 7 yards close 

to  charmers and barb cuz u die even if u dont ur pretty useless no one lets u pull of a perfect song 

so on and so forth dks are just a menance they cant be killed unless u got 2 ppl on em

which is what a tank wants..............its perfect fr em 

sentinels have no counter measures just one that is mage one class cant fight all

have no real initiators like barbs or 7 yard charmers 

ALSO its not just stuns

So ppl change their sleep schedule to spam when mc are sleeping

BUT NO

They somehow are online 24/7 365 days 

CUZ THEY SHARE ACCOUNTS(so many ``loyal customers`` sharing u gotta legalize it soon)

support asks fr proof even if provided give a penalty of 2 days

and hes back again sharing once again and makes sure he isnt givin out proof

mc guild conversation(for real)

mc1-dude can u spam arena for me 

mc2-yea sure but u gotta amp my char +9 at least the wpns

mc1-sure why not ask ur brother too we take shifts

-end-

vavas pretty happy cuz he has no competition frm mcs

wait till u get some might see a thread or 2 of u complaining soon

#triggeredasfk

nothing to put in theory here 

look at the stats whats actually happening

i ve told u pretty much what happens in pro lvl arena

mc`s come and argue here put theories and tell u can do that and this

please dont teach anyone just look at whats happening in the arena

sentinels only winning arena when mcs rest or make some kinda deal

not by competition

dont say am crying or i ll link posts of u crying when counter was out

if this game needs to progress it need less perma stun(think about it more cd more stuns)

this is the first mmo i ve seen who lets ppl exploit perma stun for years

Edited by Madz101

3 hours ago, Livina said:

Anyway, thanks for being so active here @Higgings @Morgana:christmascandy:

I'm busy in game mostly :suspiciousowl:

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:no problem! We miss you though:sadowl:

35 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

rogue nukes ur caster

barb stuns ur tank 

they blind or fear u of seals rangers are useless cuz they cant even get to casters

they just stun ur pala if they cant they kill the others pala is pretty useless if they stay a bit apart

charmer just stones ur best teammate rest of em are dead throws a 7 yard stun without affecting his position

rogue waits till ur caster has used most of his skills if he doesn't he dies from barb ofc 

seekers good for pulling casters away frm team fights after tht rogue or barb jumps ur dead

all goes back to who stuns who first u might say druid here but thats 5 yards and u cant get 7 yards close 

to  charmers and barb cuz u die even if u dont ur pretty useless no one lets u pull of a perfect song 

so on and so forth dks are just a menance they cant be killed unless u got 2 ppl on em

sentinels have no counter measures just one that is mage one class cant fight all

ALSO its not just stuns

BUT NO

CUZ THEY SHARE ACCOUNTS(so many ``loyal customers`` sharing u gotta legalize it soon)

-end-

#triggeredasfk

not by competition

if this game needs to progress it need less perma stun(think about it more cd more stuns)

1.basically youre saying that in eu mcs dominate arena cuz there isnt that much skilled players

2.how can you know theyre online 24/7, maybe they are offline when you are 

3.permastunning requires alot of cd

4.arena is dominated by elves (other than 25-28 and 4-6 

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

3 hours ago, Madz101 said:

rogue nukes ur caster

barb stuns ur tank 

ALSO its not just stuns

BUT NO

-end-

#triggeredasfk

not by competition

I agree to most of it except one thing. You can win arena rewards even if u spam arena naked xd. All you need to do is not meet the blockers while you spam. Just create dummy parties to stall them. xd

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

1.basically youre saying that in eu mcs dominate arena cuz there isnt that much skilled players

2.how can you know theyre online 24/7, maybe they are offline when you are 

3.permastunning requires alot of cd

4.arena is dominated by elves (other than 25-28 and 4-6 

1.no i am not saying that its u who is assuming things(perma stunning doesn't require a lot of skills lvl 22 lock can perma stun most classes)

and we do have more skilled players than most mc arena chars who just pick stun classes.

2.they are not offline cuz my friends tell me or i stay awake to spam(do not deny the fact its pretty known and obv)

3.yea higher the lvls higher the cd in that case more classes will start perma stunning

4.no it is not first go and check the ranks in every level then say it again

4 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

I agree to most of it except one thing. You can win arena rewards even if u spam arena naked xd. All you need to do is not meet the blockers while you spam. Just create dummy parties to stall them. xd

sai bruv u gotta come to eu to see what actually happens thats useless too

Edited by Madz101

20 hours ago, Imurnigga said:

Jackb i dont want to sound like im crying but as a necro player i habe 3200 def +9 arena lv 25 gears 42% resi and i still die by 1 ham im gettimg hit 800-1100 by +10 bds and u dont see me crying and necros dont have perma stuns that are op like warlocks. Neither do i cry about the fact necro stun is only 4 yards and all other stuns like druid root 5 yard which can just root a necro and go for full stun combo it really isnt fair but if u know how to play around it. I still dont know after all this.time playing how i can 1v1 a +10 bd without resi scrolls and war buff but u dont see my crying in world chat or forums

tfw when all the skilled classes, aside from pala, are super weak. while the barbs and bd, supposedly "tanks" do more danage than all the damagers, are tough to bring down and literally take no brain to succeed on.

7 hours ago, Madz101 said:

sai bruv u gotta come to eu to see what actually

happens thats useless too

Then you need more people I guess , don't worry about other players offline or online . I can make my char online 24×7 too . It's not that hard. There are many rewards now , I don't think your enemies can control all ranks 

On 1/21/2018 at 9:28 PM, vavavi said:

Why wouldnt i use resistance. It's the one reason i think the game has become balanced. And also vla has awards so i dont see why thats relevant

which awards?

So many problems that i cannot relate to as a fellow bd player. Sometimes making builds outside the mainstream is so much better. Can already kill most high amp barbs dks and charmers with my mostly lv19 arena set bd just because i sacrificed a bit of hp damage/and or stun to get 40 ish dodge. How tragic. :hmm:

Its too bad many high amp bds are in lv10 elf guilds with accuracy bonus already upgraded so i cant whip them like some of these charmers. :come_on:

Its all about perm stun with no real way to fight back, there is so much abuse of it with mc skills and so very few elf countermeasures.

The idea is to have a balanced and fair fight for both sides, not just 3 barbs which will just stun everything or locks and charmers with the deadly mix with dk's too or a op rogue in there with em. clearly the mechanics are badly biased towards perm stun chars because perm stun is death.

This was always a farewell to the game on a note of enjoyment and sorrow at the issues that have and continue to plague the game in the hope of a better game for others and I'm glad to see that others have too recognised its a problem and not something one person see's.

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:04 PM, Madz101 said:

rogue nukes ur caster

barb stuns ur tank 

ALSO its not just stuns

BUT NO

-end-

#triggeredasfk

not by competition

^

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

So many problems that i cannot relate to as a fellow bd player. Sometimes making builds outside the mainstream is so much better. Can already kill most high amp barbs dks and charmers with my mostly lv19 arena set bd just because i sacrificed a bit of hp damage/and or stun to get 40 ish dodge. How tragic. :hmm:

Its too bad many high amp bds are in lv10 elf guilds with accuracy bonus already upgraded so i cant whip them like some of these charmers. :come_on:

its pro lvl arena we are talking about they will change builds as soon as they see ur dodge build :\

8 hours ago, Madz101 said:

its pro lvl arena we are talking about they will change builds as soon as they see ur dodge build :\

Nah, not many are willingly to change an entire build cause they cannot win vs 1 char. This is also one of the reasons of why the arena is ruled always by the same classes.

14 hours ago, Raislin said:

I might be able to beat you with my pve axes but surely not with fero ones :up-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:dodge sets are the best for rogues and bds as pvp set up since most players replace accu with pene xD 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Nah, not many are willingly to change an entire build cause they cannot win vs 1 char. This is also one of the reasons of why the arena is ruled always by the same classes.

just change 1-2 pcs i ve seen ppl do that or just change ur crystals or runes

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

just change 1-2 pcs i ve seen ppl do that or just change ur crystals or runes

I think it can work too. 

On 22.1.2018 at 2:04 PM, Madz101 said:

wait till u get some might see a thread or 2 of you complaining  here 

I had some competition in seals last time, we did just fine.

Besides, i've never claimed that barbs can't beat me, im just saying that it goes both ways. Once i start hitting a rough patch ill just try to find a way of dealing with it, instead of making a topic here complaining. You have to work with what youre given, and at this moment its fairly dominant mcs, in arena atleast, but whining about it here won't help you.

8 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I had some competition in seals last time, we did just fine.

Besides, i've never claimed that barbs can't beat me, im just saying that it goes both ways. Once i start hitting a rough patch ill just try to find a way of dealing with it, instead of making a topic here complaining. You have to work with what youre given, and at this moment its fairly dominant mcs, in arena atleast, but whining about it here won't help you.

Wait so ur telling me ppl who are tryna make some ap are competition.No one competed for 3v3 last season

Also i haven't found any way of dealing it so haven't many other ppl

When i state the truth u call it ``whining``.

I know it wont help just trying to find out how many ppl really understand

its obv u dont cuz ur getting the cake to ur mouth

So why dont u spam some 2v2 with Lmortal or Babobd and see if u can figure anything out

hmm?

58 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

Wait so ur telling me ppl who are tryna make some ap are competition.No one competed for 3v3 last season

Also i haven't found any way of dealing it so haven't many other ppl

When i state the truth u call it ``whining``.

I know it wont help just trying to find out how many ppl really understand

its obv u dont cuz ur getting the cake to ur mouth

So why dont u spam some 2v2 with Lmortal or Babobd and see if u can figure anything out

hmm?

What am i not understanding? I have fought em, and it goes both ways. Won some, lost some. My point is that just because you lost to someone, you shouldn't instantly start complaining about imbalance in the game. How about you try a different way. Different team, different build etc. Hopping on the "(insert class here) is op pls nerf"-train won't do you any good.