semi retiring.

Jackb

As the title states im semi retiring due to the game being completely unfair.

1. Mc have 4 stun malee classes and elfs only have 1 potential skill which can do anything about it, mage immunity. Relics/resistance are a % chance, not even 50% chance but a measly 20-30% chance. That isn't balanced or fair.

2. Made a level 10 guild and for what? There is no fair fight in the arena when you are perm stunned and cant do anything about it. As stated earlier its a % chance and not some guaranteed stun. Really 4 stun classes on mc side and not a single arena cast for elf side. The very statement of balance or fairness is a complete and utter farce.

3. Nothing gets done about very obvious problems in the game, when counter was introduced mc complained a lot and developers listened, but 4 stun classes making it impossible to fight and we get nothing in return, that is a joke.

4. Played game for 7 years and becoming infuriated with the constant imbalances, and becoming increasingly frustrated with trying to get things to chance when the people obviously do not want it to change at all.

Well done warspear you have lost a really loyal customer.

Classes will never be balanced, I can promise you that. Warspear Online has almost a million active players, divided into two groups of factions, do you think it's possible to fulfill everyone's request?

But I feel you, even if I am on MC side. 

Well, good luck for you.

15 minutes ago, Jackb said:

As the title states im semi retiring due to the game being completely unfair.

1. Mc have 4 stun malee classes and elfs only have 1 potential skill which can do anything about it, mage immunity. Relics/resistance are a % chance, not even 50% chance but a measly 20-30% chance. That isn't balanced or fair.

2. Made a level 10 guild and for what? There is no fair fight in the arena when you are perm stunned and cant do anything about it. As stated earlier its a % chance and not some guaranteed stun. Really 4 stun classes on mc side and not a single arena cast for elf side. The very statement of balance or fairness is a complete and utter farce.

3. Nothing gets done about very obvious problems in the game, when counter was introduced mc complained a lot and developers listened, but 4 stun classes making it impossible to fight and we get nothing in return, that is a joke.

4. Played game for 7 years and becoming infuriated with the constant imbalances, and becoming increasingly frustrated with trying to get things to chance when the people obviously do not want it to change at all.

Well done warspear you have lost a really loyal customer.

1. Elf have stun skills aswell and all mcs dont have skill to prevent them

2. How do lvl 10 guild and arena fight have in common

3. Devs do nerf mcs and elfs as they see is best for the game

4. ^^ elfs and mcs have been both unbalanced

1 root for druid is the only click stun skill elf side has available and it isn't on a malee class. you try using ham on a charmer or a barb and see how well u do. you can tell your an mc jc.

2 level 10 guild for buffs to help fight people in arena and to fight against this egregious imbalance and its completely ineffective.

3. devs have only nerfed 1 mc thing that has any relevance and that was warlocks dark circle, it doesn't now stop an entire army, now it only stops 5-8 ppl with relic of multiple spells.

4. mc have 4 perm stun classes, elfs have druids that are squishy even with full 10 and arena gear.

Its about making if fair so that people can have a chance to fight back, I have a bd full 10 arena gear and when I come out of a stun cycle(if ever) im nearly dead. how can rangers druids priests palas seekers survive against that? the only class that can is a warden.

Edited by Jackb

Thats true. even if youre lvl 24 , you can be killed by an mcoin user lvl18 lock with full expert skill so thats imbalanced. PLEASE MAKE AN ACTION ON THIS , DONT MAKE NON SENSE COMMENTS

Edited by Nicebuddy

why u cry alot ??

if u want to speak about balance u cant just say remove stuns and not talk about bd dmg. bd shouldnt use axes must use only swords.

cuz 5/5 ham with +10 axes and 50% fero makes dmg on 3k+ casters like 400+ dmg and it its like 3 to 5 hits ( idk never counted them ) so half hp gone from 1 skill. 

and u dont see us cry about it to be bd and barb are so unfair. barb also 7 yard stun and 1 stun combo kills a caster cuz also high def and dmg. so stop focusing on poor stunners cuz its really hard to stun and if we fail 1 stun we die so thats not fair. keep in mind the unexplainable bugs cuz always fail the stuns 

ok well then if were talking about nerfing bds damage then shouldn't rogues be nerfed and seekers? also rogues damage buff and poison to kill a druid or mage or priest is fine but not a bd? a rogue can get in without being visible and yet this isn't an issue you choose to raise?

Stuns do not fail, the chance of them failing is so minute it isn't even worth mentioning. A warlocks circle never fails, nor does its fear, a charmers stuns never fail, a barbs stuns very rarely fail. How is it hard to stun when they are all click and target stuns? how many of those are on elf side?

your being very choosey about which things your arguing about and which you aren't so unless your going to view this as a whole your missing the entire point of balance.

12 minutes ago, Jackb said:

ok well then if were talking about nerfing bds damage then shouldn't rogues be nerfed and seekers? also rogues damage buff and poison to kill a druid or mage or priest is fine but not a bd? a rogue can get in without being visible and yet this isn't an issue you choose to raise?

Stuns do not fail, the chance of them failing is so minute it isn't even worth mentioning. A warlocks circle never fails, nor does its fear, a charmers stuns never fail, a barbs stuns very rarely fail. How is it hard to stun when they are all click and target stuns? how many of those are on elf side?

your being very choosey about which things your arguing about and which you aren't so unless your going to view this as a whole your missing the entire point of balance.

first rogue is a dmg char not a tank so he need dmg and he got no skills to help him he counts on his dmg only. second go play stun char then tell me if stuns fail or no. and again stop crying 

raising a valid point isn't crying, go see the oxford dictionary before typing sheer nonsense. secondly a 'blade dance' is a damage class incase u hadn't noticed? Have u even played v some of the top players? from what your saying clearly u don't understand how much of a problem it is at a higher level :D

I gather from your comments your an mc who plays perm stun classes :D

14 minutes ago, Jackb said:

so unless your going to view this as a whole your missing the entire point of balance.

and about that there is not called whole balance can u make all ppl rich or all ppl poor, i bet i dont know what this game is bout.

there are healers tanks dmgers supporters 

everyone have its own skills to make a team work . u cant bring all those topic to a one char just cuz ur +10 bd cant win a +1 stunner.

if u want to stun go make mage he is better than a warlock i bet if u can control it right 

1 minute ago, Jackb said:

raising a valid point isn't crying, go see the oxford dictionary before typing sheer nonsense. secondly a 'blade dance' is a damage class incase u hadn't noticed? Have u even played v some of the top players? from what your saying clearly u don't understand how much of a problem it is at a higher level :D

I gather from your comments your an mc who plays perm stun classes :D

u really noob xd

plus bd have argo so to developers they r tanks end of story and stop crying 

Just now, Jackb said:

I have all elf classes lmao, You really don't have any idea of how unbalanced this is do you?

to be i see that resistance stun is so not fair and not balanced for a stun char. but i dont cry i go work on a tactics to try over control my stun char

I think warlock even if OP is kinda more balanced now, real problem are barbarian, charmer and deathknight. 

- the only classes with 7 yard stun wich makes arena broken since they have extra stuns to follow up.

- shield users that can reach 7-8k physical def on PvP set and not only defensive protective skills, this 3 classes got even heal skills as well, in the case of deathknight they just instant go full hp, lol

- deathknight and charmer can perma stun enemy, and barb almost (maybe possible with high CD) but his dmg is higher anyway and they can resist stuns also

There are some fixes suggested on russian forum that most player agree with, like remove the 7 yard stuns back to 5 yard and in the case of charmer being melee stuns unless he use staff. I think even if more nerfs needed that would be good enough to keep them OP but balanced. Also seeker and warden need a little buff on PvP, they kinda useless potato. 

I wish there was someone on development team in chargue of PvP balance that talks with players his thoughts for future and stuff so people can chill sometimes @Daria :smile:

And last thing i hate bladedancer myself but you cant just complain about them, they still toys on arena and sucked their whole warspear life lmao. Their only moment was when counter was a lot stronger back then

First of all rogue is damage maker with a high burst rate of damage an what your saying male is that a BD should b able to taketwice as much DMG asarogue yet the damage is not that different from a high amped rogue to  a high amped BD 2nd of all a rogue does have n opportunity to have high doge rate that can also be increased from another skill which if set right can b hard to just hit a rogue yes BD has parry but it doesn't have skill to increase the potential of there skill n honestly your gonna sit there an try n belittle people that is only pointing out some of there falls in this game an if you honestly think this game is well balanced you are in some of delusion

most mc classes have some ability to keep a bd at arms length, counter was the only thing that rebalanced them out. rush can be stunned or feared or blinded, hamstring can be dodged lel

I wanna remind you all that In this topic the rule of not creating Flames is still valid as well as it was on other topics ^^

14 minutes ago, koszpl said:

I think even if more nerfs needed that would be good enough to keep them OP but balanced

Nah, you know it as well as I do that the so called unbalance will never stop existing, since, if mcs still manage to find a way to own some classes in arena, elves will keep saying it is "unbalance" 

2 hours ago, Nicebuddy said:

Thats true. even if youre lvl 24 , you can be killed by an mcoin user lvl18 lock with full expert skill so thats imbalanced. PLEASE MAKE AN ACTION ON THIS , DONT MAKE NON SENSE COMMENTS

And lvl 24 mc can be killed by lvl 18 elf

I think the game is pretty balanced between factions in Arena to some good extent, although most Arena fights depend on stun initiative which is a lot of the times luck.

But there are classes that are obsolete in Arena like Priest, Necromancer, and Warden.

This shouldn't be the case, because if you had the option to choose a party of 5 to go in Arena, you would choose must-have classes like Paladins, Druid, Ranger or Seeker, maybe BD, the rest has no chance and having them in the team causes a direct disadvantage - Unbalance. On MC that must-have list would be Warlock, Shaman, Charmer, DK, Rogue or Hunter.

7 yard control of DK and Charmer seems a little OP in 1v1 and 2v2. But in 3v3 and 5v5, the effect of controlling 1 character is recoverable and pretty easily avoidable.

And I don't understand the complains about BD, it deals a lot of damage but very easily controllable.

It is right that MCs have more stuns, but since elves have a supportive Immunity skill (Mage's Ennoblement), it is kinda balanced out. I can show you how deadly a Paladin with 4/4 Ennoblement on him.

And by the way the same goes for PvE. There are classes that are completely useless in dungeons like Druids and Wardens, even Priests are replaced with a Mage. I don't know how it looks like in MC but I suppose Barbs, Necros, and Hunters are pretty useless as well there.

Suggestions PvP-wise:

Priest:

-Word Power should become an AoE cast skill with 3x3 radius, that sucks extra mana of characters affected.

-Shield should absorb way more damage, and heal should be increased with ferocity.

Ferocity was a huge disadvantage for all healers ever since it came out. I can tell that healer's importance declined since then. Shamans and Druids are still relevant because of big damage and OP heals, also AoE controls.

Necromancer:

-Fateful Connection should deal more relevant damage.

-Shield should absorb way more damage, and heal should be increased with ferocity.

Warden:

-Switcheroo is a straight up bad skill, it should have some sort of AoE effect. Like the Warden switches places with the target and silences characters around him for some time but after using the skill, Warden loses some HP or turns off Fortification buff. It also should have a longer range than 4 yards.

Edited by Gladiator

Liked everything until the healing affected by ferocity. Ferocity was made exclusively for arena, and increasing it with ferocity (Casters can reach a nice ammount of fero: we speak about 35% or even 40%) might make they kinda too op. Not to count we would see casters walking around only with fero staves, making the PvE ones obsolete. However, I also got your point, of some classes being not really op in dg either (just I disagree with Druids, and Hunters; They do hella lot of damage in dungeon e.e). My apologies, but since I never liked the High lv arena, I just speak in PvE matters, when it comes to talk about high levels.

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Liked everything until the healing affected by ferocity. Ferocity was made exclusively for arena, and increasing it with ferocity (Casters can reach a nice ammount of fero: we speak about 35% or even 40%) might make they kinda too op. Not to count we would see casters walking around only with fero staves, making the PvE ones obsolete. However, I also got your point, of some classes being not really op in dg either (just I disagree with Druids, and Hunters; They do hella lot of damage in dungeon e.e). My apologies, but since I never liked the High lv arena, I just speak in PvE matters, when it comes to talk about high levels.

I don't know how the situation with dungeons looks like for MCs, but for elves, No one pics Druids if they had a good Priest because Priests deal more damage. And no one pics a Priest at all, if they had good tanks. Mage can tank all bosses with barrier and enough life steal. Techno dungeon doesn't need healers for a party with strong 2-3 mages. For snow dung, 1-2 mages are enough. No need even Wardens. 

So I don't see any problem buffing the heals of the healers with ferocity, they are already useless as I said, they actually need more than heal buff as I mentioned. Also if you wanna get 400-500 more heals with fero staff in PvE, you will lose a lot of damage and thus life steal, not really worth it especially if we're talking about Priest.

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

Nah, you know it as well as I do that the so called unbalance will never stop existing, since, if mcs still manage to find a way to own some classes in arena, elves will keep saying it is "unbalance" 

Again Higgins your chosing to use an obscure statement to justify it.

1. how do u fight a full 10 barb charmer warlock dk in 2v2 or 3v3, I have vigerously tested this in arena and im telling u even full 10 bd's with resistance cannot beat 2 +10 barbs, or charmers or warlocks or dks. The whole case of balancing is something that needs to be addressed and not sneered at by admin.

2. your an mc player so you really have no idea from the other side of the fence and thus you negate any point u make.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

And I don't understand the complains about BD, it deals a lot of damage but very easily controllable.

It is right that MCs have more stuns, but since elves have a supportive Immunity skill (Mage's Ennoblement), it is kinda balanced out. I can show you how deadly a Paladin with 4/4 Ennoblement on him.

elf have 1 chance to do something and its dependant on having a mage with enoblement.

mc have 4 stun classes.

you tell me how that's balanced or fair considering the barbs have immunity as well as the stuns.

2 minutes ago, Jackb said:

Again Higgins your chosing to use an obscure statement to justify it.

It's the exact opposite of obscure, jack. It always happened, always: if a side gets nerfed, the nerfed ones will automatically start asking to balance the opposite side. It is quite normal, actually. 

6 minutes ago, Jackb said:

how do u fight a full 10 barb charmer warlock dk in 2v2 or 3v3, I have vigerously tested this in arena and im telling u even full 10 bd's with resistance cannot beat 2 +10 barbs, or charmers or warlocks or dks.

You're telling me that you tested every single class and every single combination in arena against barbs or charmers? Even Paladins? Mages? Rangers? And not even one managed to defeat the opponent party? Allow me to have doubts about this, please :unknw:

ive tested combinations verses vlad, lyzoic gzme and all the rest, considering im here talking about it I would have thought u would already know this.

19 minutes ago, Jackb said:

elf have 1 chance to do something and its dependant on having a mage with enoblement.

mc have 4 stun classes.

you tell me how that's balanced or fair considering the barbs have immunity as well as the stuns.

I agree that MCs have more stuns in total, but it is balanced in AoE, and that matters more for Arena. Single target stun cycles aren't as effective, because you have other players that remain unstunned and that should be able to help you out. Mage is just an example.

And Barbs can't support with immunity, their stuns are a chance and single target.

Those classes are more OP in 2v2.

I agree with the problem of the 7 yard control, it shouldn't be possible anyway, just in order to give an equal advantage to initiate stun, depending on luck and quickness. If they keep it 7 yards, they have to make agro reach 8 yards.

2v2 with perm stun cycle on both bds? try v vlad and his buddy and see if you do just fine then.

11 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I agree that MCs have more stuns in total, but it is balanced in AoE, and that matters more for Arena. Single target stun cycles aren't as effective, because you have other players that remain unstunned and that should be able to help you out. Mage is just an example.

And Barbs can't support with immunity, their stuns are a chance and single target.

Those classes are more OP in 2v2.

I agree with the problem of the 7 yard control, it shouldn't be possible anyway, just in order to give an equal advantage to initiate stun, depending on luck and quickness. If they keep it 7 yards, they have to make agro reach 8 yards.

The issue is your stunned before you ever get a chance to attack and then perm stunned till your dead. enoblement works on 1 person and if used on me for example the mage just gets targeted and killed instead because if I try to ham or rush barbs immunity stops any controlling effects, and they can just jump to another target, they don't have to walk with a chance to run for the other char.

try playing against a charmer and a barb in 2v2 and u will see what I mean.

@Jackb  hello there , I agree with most of your points , it's something many people are expressing in Russian sections. I hope devs bring some changes and resistance will be buffed in spring event I guess. Even I am leader of lvl 10 guild with all skills maxed  and nothing much to do atm. I can understand how you feel.

Edited by Sai Chandra

hello sai its been a while mate how u doing? Im glad its not just me having these issues, im just sad that its come to this. Having experienced 7 years of having constant developments made for the other side and relatively few decent ones for elfs, ive grown so very tired of trying to have it resolved and thus I give up. Im done with the explanations to people who are obviously mc players and don't experience the other side, and im not such a guy who will go and power game(play with best class developers have altered to be best class) 

did u fight 2 barbs without resistance vav?

also again resistance is a % chance and not some guarantee effect. Its down to a simple coin toss, if resistance doesn't work I die, and resistance doesn't work 8/10 times even with 22%

also vav u and your partner have greatness items :P

Why wouldnt i use resistance. It's the one reason i think the game has become balanced. And also vla has awards so i dont see why thats relevant

1 minute ago, Sai Chandra said:

does anyone know when skylore online  gonna be released ? Mods @Higgings @Morgana any Idea ?

I fear you are asking the question to the wrong people, my friend :pin7:. Unless Morgana knows something, these kind of infos are not usually shared with Mods, nor in the International forum either. I have occasionally seen some topics in the Russian section, but even there, Daria replied to have patience. For sure, Daria should  know something, but I fear that this is not the right topic to ask this kind of infos :pin1: (just saying cause I am trying not to go too offtopic, man. Nothing else :laughingowl:

try a 1v1 vav with vlad with your arena set, by the time u come out of stun your at 1-2k hp max, with a barbs immunity you don't even get a chance to stun them back. its ridiculous.