This amp rate is bullshit

Drucron

Honestly waspear wat is your amping rate I mean come on I have used easy 100 set not 100 signs 100 sets trying to amp my staff from +9-10 only  to up 1 amp yea expect it to take a few but this just a complete rip of to your customers n people that surport and help your game grow I really think you need to look into this and I'm sure I'm not they only one that feels this way come on waspear when if paid money out of ur own pocket to amp how much would u expect to pay n how many sets would u expect to get n amplification ?

Staves are a pain to amp. Do not try all of your signs in one day, if you did not get any result after 100~ signs. My staff lv 14 took 1231 signs; so, good luck man :restingowl:

First of all, you should not blame signs, since they only protect the equipment from breaking or disappearing (btw, what the f is that?). The real thing to blame are the Spheres.

Second, maybe if you are so angry with how unfair the system is, you could sue the company for gambling

Because amplifying technically IS gambling.

The system is very tricky: it makes you amplify, it makes you click and gives you just enough luck to continue it. It makes you believe the next set of Spheres and Signs will finally succesfully amplify the gear, but f*ck you no.

The problem is, and that's what annoys me, that they are not making the amplification rates officially available. And that is unfair in my opinion.

Edited by BennyBT

I don't see how it be based on luck when it would work off a percentage rate hints why it's easy to amp wen your amping at a low amp obviously the amp rate would get lower naturally the amp rate is more of a scam for those who buy there own signs spend over 100k miracle coins to not even get 1 single amp n wat r saying is that a person that has used 200 signs to amp one piece of there equipment n not get 1 single amp is just unlucky really 200 signs your telling me I'm just unlucky I don't even no how u can justify that it's just unlucky cause if it was just luck an not based on a percentage rate wouldn't it b the same wen amping a to plus 1 as to a plus 10 ?  obviously it is on some sort of percentage rate wen your chance drop an your equipment becomes harder to amp

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

you could sue the company for gambling

No one forces you to amp lol. When you do, you either are aware of the "Risks" (item loss or item not being amped) or you do not try at all. Is like trying to win a lottery and you sue the event creator cause you did not win after several lottery tickets purchased xd

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

No one forces you to amp lol. When you do, you either are aware of the "Risks" (item loss or item not being amped) or you do not try at all. Is like trying to win a lottery and you sue the event creator cause you did not win after several lottery tickets purchased xd

It's a bit different, since you know a lottery is gambling, and everyone knows exactly the rate of winning. Amplifying lacks both.

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

It's a bit different, since you know a lottery is gambling, and everyone knows exactly the rate of winning. Amplifying lacks both.

Then simply do not amp, if you are afraid of wasting too many curriencies :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

Staves are a pain to amp. Do not try all of your signs in one day, if you did not get any result after 100~ signs. My staff lv 14 took 1231 signs; so, good luck man :restingowl:

Come on bro 1231 signs, do you think this is fair ? Devs are just greedy. If they had consciences they would give a higher rate of succesful amp.

1 minute ago, Omercix said:

Come on bro 1231 signs, do you think this is fair ? Devs are just greedy. If they had consciences they would give a higher rate of succesful amp.

I just think I managed to make that staff +10, crying over spilled milk is useless anyway. Amping has its own system, and when I amped that staff I was aware of the possibility of a massive failure (but ofc did not expect 1231 signs lel)

What can i say, c'est la vie? :panda8:

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Then simply do not amp, if you are afraid of wasting too many curriencies :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It shouldn't be players stopping amplification, it's the Team that should provide fair circumstances. I do not intend to argue on this with you, I just want to make clear who's who here. We, the community are the customers, and the Team gets money from us (I have eventually bought Coins, too). If they play dirty games (crappy amplification system with no public rates for example), they will eventually experience a fallback of paying customers. If a community wants to achieve something, they can, just like in the case of EA and SW Battlefront 2.

Edited by BennyBT

9 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

It shouldn't be players stopping amplification, it's the Team that should provide fair circumstances. I do not intend to argue on this with you, I just want to make clear who's who here. We, the community are the customers, and the Team gets money from us (I have eventually bought Coins, too). If they play dirty games (crappy amplification system with no public rates for example), they will eventually experience a fallback of paying customers. If a community wants to achieve something, they can, just like in the case of EA and SW Battlefront 2.

I did not say to be against making amps % to be seen from everybody. Just I see it kinda hard for devs to make it. Nothing else.

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

This is another reason im stopping playing, ive lost count of the amount of signs ive wasted trying to make my mages staff 10. I happen to agree that we should get to know the % chance of amp success. Its a gamble but by law of averages after 100 set and still nothing, how about 200 and still nothing. Laws of averages would state by then it should have amped, so you explain to me how someone can amp in say 10 sets and then others cant amp after 200 sets? And please do not repeat its luck, your on a computer which is based on systems.

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

This is another reason im stopping playing, ive lost count of the amount of signs ive wasted trying to make my mages staff 10. I happen to agree that we should get to know the % chance of amp success. Its a gamble but by law of averages after 100 set and still nothing, how about 200 and still nothing. Laws of averages would state by then it should have amped, so you explain to me how someone can amp in say 10 sets and then others cant amp after 200 sets? And please do not repeat its luck, your on a computer which is based on systems.

It's a system put carefully together to give you just enough positive impulse to continue investing into it. Saying "Maybe next set"... and after a lot of "Maybe next set"s you eventually succeed.

There is a moment when u are being so lucky, but in the other hand, there is also a moment when u are being so unlucky (: 

Sometimes that 1 lucky event covers all the unlucky events :advise:

Right now I can post again it's definitely not based on luck other wise u would have as much chance amping n item from 0-1 as it would going from 9-10 so don't bother trying to say it's just luck hints why items get harder to amp honestly the game was better before amp come into it everyone one was equal n it was based on how u use ur skills n wat set u had not wat amp u have n they say ur choice to amp so u tell me how u can get full experience out the game without amping ur equipment try run dg with low amp chars or even winning arena vs hi amped chars ? Unless u got one the chars that's full stun plus able to tank n were would u find chars like that only in 2 the fraction which r from the same alliance which comes also down to game being unbalanced with its fractions/alliances 

On 21.1.2018 at 10:30 AM, BennyBT said:

Second, maybe if you are so angry with how unfair the system is, you could sue the company for gambling

Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambling

Items in ws have no inherent value because you cannot echange the items themselves for any real currency, therefore there's no "prize"

• 2 weeks later...

Well i have used 1960signs on my barb lvl 18 mace to get it from +9 to +10. Ok it sucks but i choose to try it ofc it sucks when u drop 200-300€ on one mace but you choose to do so. I managed to amp my rogues arena axes lvl 23 both +10 with about 51sets to +9 and 9sets to get both +10 so crying about the % of AMP rates is useless its all about luck. You can either go +10 with one set from +0 or you might need to use more signs and spheres but at the end if the day you were the one who choose to amp so accept then risk and carry on.