For the love of God thag happed

Danfake

@Daria

This is the last straw, I've been playing for 2 years and I've been playing Warspear Online, never steal, I've never cheated, I've always been a player free and today they come in and tell me that my account was blocked, I almost died of rage. this happens to me "the support do not give me an answer, I do not know what else to do years of effort thrown overboard, I get a response from what I did wrong, the only thing I had were two account that are totally mine and the rule says that I can have two account with separate emails, many player of the server knows me and they know that I am totally player free and that never steal or I do fraud is an INJUSTICE this. Without giving more trouble because I am a player free and I do not care much, I get a quick response for the years of play and sacrifice that I carry is unfair, I retire waiting for an answer soon.

Screenshot_2018-01-20-14-31-55.png

I am sorry to read it, but may I ask you if you were the only one who had the access to that account?

Secondly, you know as well as I do that for such cases, there is only the Support Team who can provide you enough infos about your account and why you got banned. 

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I am sorry to read it, but may I ask you if you were the only one who had the access to that account?

En segundo lugar, usted sabe tan bien como yo que para esos casos, solo existe el Equipo de Soporte que puede proporcionarle suficiente información sobre su cuenta y por qué la prohibieron. 

If my brother had access, he lives in Buenos Aires, but I do not see as much reason to ban me from IP that's why it's unfair for years playing.  

It's unjustifiable, a big IP ban just for that, I'm giving me a heart attack, I want to scream or cry of rage.

7 minutes ago, Danfake said:

If my brother had access, he lives in Buenos Aires, but I do not see as much reason to ban me from IP that's why it's unfair for years playing.  

This is the problem.... EULA does not allow other persons if not the real owner of the account to use it. My apologies, but I am pretty sure this is the main reason :/

Still, contact the support team to be more sure about this. 

Good luck, dude! 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is the problem.... EULA does not allow other persons if not the real owner of the account to use it. My apologies, but I am pretty sure this is the main reason :/

Still, contact the support team to be more sure about this. 

Good luck, dude! 

I know that rule, but if that is why an IP BAN?
I know thousands of players who share account, it is impossible to deny that most do, this was my brother is a rule that must be respected but such a big punishment just for that does not fit me.

I am afraid there is little to be said here. Contacting the support team is the only thing I may advise you for this.

My best wishes to you, Dan. :sadowl: