Bagspace is way to small!

Lazylion

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If they were to expand bag size then people would just get more costumes and eventually have full bag again

But isnt that necessary if they keep giving us a new event every month with new costume, new skins, new gear and all. Like there is probably about 30 other costumes i liked to add to my bag, but cant becuse i have no slots left. And no, its not mcoin costume, its rare ones as demo, troll, mr grinch etc.

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

@Lazylion we will come up with something very soon, scout's honor! 

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  Btw how do i tag your name, i tried so many things. But cant seem to get that K right.

Edited by Lazylion

6 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  Btw how do i tag your name, i tried so many things. But cant seem to get that K right.

Because it's the Russian K (Cyrillic I think?) and not the Arabic K:cat6: к - k/K. It even looks different:) 

When you ask to increase space in the bag, do you remember that soon there will come time to go on an underwater journey?
How are you going to return to the surface, completely filling the increased bag? :tired2:

42 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

soon there will come time to go on an underwater journey

Speaking of that, when will the next sneak peak about that come?:greedy:

1 минуту назад, Zurp сказал:

Speaking of that, when will the next sneak peak about that come?:greedy:

Soon :true_story1:
I started collecting and processing materials, but I want to give you interesting and well-designed information, so it will take some time.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Soon :true_story1:
I started collecting and processing materials, but I want to give you interesting and well-designed information, so it will take some time.

Nice can't wait 🤤

39 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

When you ask to increase space in the bag, do you remember that soon there will come time to go on an underwater journey?
How are you going to return to the surface, completely filling the increased bag? :tired2:

Hah, touché. But in this case,how about incresing the number of pieces that a "set" can contain for certain objects(tickets, potions, signs of imperishability...) like 50 pcs per set? :dunno:

1 минуту назад, Higgings сказал:

Hah, touché. But in this case,how about incresing the number of pieces that a "set" can contain for certain objects(tickets, potions, signs of imperishability...) like 50 pcs per set? :dunno:

50 potions in one set will have equal weight with 10? :hmm:
Of course, I am joking and I understand that there should be more space in the bag. Let's wait for a response from the developers!

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Are the citizens of this place perhaps into banking also?

Make 400 Bagslot, Make some items like Arena TIcket /HP/Mana pots etc etc to stack to 50pcs ty :wind:

its a pain in the ass when i buy like 500-1000set ticket in every ticket sale:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

7 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

Make 400 Bagslot, Make some items like Arena TIcket /HP/Mana pots etc etc to stack to 50pcs ty :wind:

its a pain in the ass when i buy like 500-1000set ticket in every ticket sale:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Lets hope that is the case.

On 4/18/2019 at 5:04 PM, Reivenorik said:

It implies something, is it gonna happen tho? Not sure