Bagspace is way to small!

Lazylion

I suggest to increase the bagspace one last time and this time to 300 slots. A lot of player using market slots to store items, becuse bagspace isnt enough on their chars. Im one of em. I got 11 difference chars with 200 slots each on em  + market slots maxed at 15 on all of em and still im short of space.

Would help alot since most times player deals with items in hugh numbers. Tickets, signs, repairs, tele, Life scroll etc. 

Since we arent allowed to use more than 2 accs. I guess it should be neccecary to increase it in near future.

Sincerely a guy who run out of space, Plis save us from this problem :cry2:

This still applies, just worse then a year ago, My main chars are maxed in bags, but down to last 20-30 slots free for stuff i need and most of the time they are stacked. So full bags. I got nearly 100+ costumes, 30+ gear and weps + personal euipped items given as gifts or events, castle items which is personal. So im here straight up begging for more bag space at this point duh. Aint fun playing if these small problems never gets solved. Again, its been over a year ago i suggested this.

@Peony @Reivenorik @Peter_Munk

READ WHOLE TOPIC, REALLY GOOD INPUT AND RESPONSES!!!!!

Edited by Lazylion

17 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

I suggest to increase the bagspace one last time and this time to 500 slots. A lot of player using market slots to store items, becuse bagspace isnt enough on their chars. 

You would still eventually run out of space :happypumpkin:

How do you fill up 2365 bagspace

tickets, stams, repairs, teles, signs, def, dmg, hp pots, minions and more, but mostly tickets and stams+ alot of pots and scrolls. Mcoin user if you might understand then.

And with gear + costume on all chars, i got like 150 out of 200 slot or less left on most of em in bag.

Edited by Lazylion

yes, that could also solve the problem of the overpopulated servers bcs of the number of low lvl bags.

+make it possible to store 50/100 tickets per slot cuz anybody who wants to take #1 rank need to fill tons of slots with ticks and to exchange for hours if not mcoin user.

but can't make everything *50 per slot, i guess having full bag should still mean smth

Agreed.

Gears and costumes alone take around 100 slots for me. Add to that personal consumables that you might eventually need but also can't get rid off, that's another 30-50 slots. Rip 200 bag space without collecting any additional stuff like quests and stuff. Also that's bag space that you can't get rid off because most items are personal.

4 hours ago, Pecleb said:

make it possible to store 50/100 tickets per slot cuz anybody who wants to take #1 rank need to fill tons of slots with ticks and to exchange for hours if not mcoin user.

Devs said that such feature will most probably added, in the future; @Lazylion made a dedicated topic about this.

Edited by Higgings

On 18/01/2018 at 11:09 AM, Livina said:

I'd prefer separated storage from bag xD 

Bag can have 200slots, but need personal warehouse to store not-so-important items:christmascandy:

even 5000 slots won't be enough for you xd 

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎18 at 6:39 AM, Livina said:

I'd prefer separated storage from bag xD 

Bag can have 200slots, but need personal warehouse to store not-so-important items:christmascandy:

That called a lvl 2 Guild, 150 slots.

Its the bag that need to be increased, by alot.

Edited by Lazylion

3 hours ago, Lazylion said:

That called a lvl 2 Guild, 150 slots.

Its the bag that need to be increased, by alot.

I do have a lv2 guild :D

What i meant is that we can also store the 'personal' parameter items, like personal wardrobe for costumes

Edited by Livina

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 1:20 AM, Livina said:

I do have a lv2 guild :D

What i meant is that we can also store the 'personal' parameter items, like personal wardrobe for costumes

easier to just increase bag slots to 500. :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its depresing how we dont have simple things like search bar in bag, organaze setting or just box witch you can make to show only pots,armors, mc items, e.t.

Devos. need to look at bag space cuz its terrbley out of date .

P.s i have same problem too i have 100000 pots,craft items,armors and its really annoying when i need to row 1 year to find specific item:cryingdoge:

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

At least, need to make item stacks 😕 like 50sets each tics stack, etc

Alrdy written in aboves posts, just need em to see this

Edited by Lazylion

2 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Alrdy written in aboves posts, just need em to see this

I remember snorlax replied and agreed... or It was Peter? I forgot... xd 

• 1 month later...

BUMP!!! Please consider to increase the damn bag slots. I can`t do anything in my main characters bag nowadays and i`m dead serious. I have around 110 costumes, 40 items of gear and weapons on top of that and personal gift items that has taken up all the other slots. I have other characters who also are full, but it`s my main char that i`m on 90% of the time i`m playing this game the past 7,5-8 years and i can`t even go dungeon or hunt without running back and fourth between dungeon and market/wharehouse to deposit and transfer items out of my bag.

BIGGEST PROBLEM WE HAVE INGAME, always out of bag slots!!!!!!!!!!!! .

PS. this is a 1,5 year old suggested topic and no reply, shows how much u care about us. I have no regret in the way i say this.

@Peony @Reivenorik @Peter_Munk @snorlax @Unlive @Hazy_sparrow @Cardinal @Delmar @Brock @Bkv @elvi @Elluminacia @Essencia @Genius @Godzilla @Irdes @Jessie @Mracobes @Nihtgale @proftwist @Santa_lucia  and dunno how to tag Akasha becuse the russian k or whatever is impossible to write with english keyboard settings. Hope i got everyone.

Oh yea, bag slots is a good reason to quit this game, becuse it`s the biggest problem with the easiest fix....

And don`t tell me it`s a old post, becuse i made a new one that got deleted becuse this or another one already existed.

Edited by Lazylion

47 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

oh yea, bag slots is a good reason to quit this game, becuse they dont exist......

At some point you might consider what is more important. To have 110 of which you can only wear 1 at a time or to have a few free bag slots lol. Strategic focus🚶‍♀️

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

At some point you might consider what is more important. To have 110 of which you can only wear 1 at a time or to have a few free bag slots lol. Strategic focus🚶‍♀️

I`m a collector, so yea i got all the rarest costumes and all and i use em often. Should i be punished for that? delete those i worked hard to get and i might never be able to drop or buy again becuse you cant give us more slots?. Are you trying to tell me to start deleting costumes i paid 50k up to 4mil each? and i guess you don`t have the same problem. I have like 12 leveled and amplified characters with full bags and market slots and still making these level 2 characters for bag space.

Cant be hard to put 100 more slots for bags lmao. Noone loses on it........

Edited by Lazylion

1 hour ago, Lazylion said:

im a collector, so yea i got all the rare costumes and all and i use em. Are you trying to tell me to start deleting costumes i paid 100k-4mil each? and i guess you dont have the same problem. I have like 12 lvled and amped chars with full bags and market slots and still making these lvl 2 chars for bag space.

Cant be hard to put 100 more slots for bags lmao. Noone loses on it........

seriously you would they think that they see the problem and realise that its actually just free cash.. 

HOW IS THIS NOT A THING YET. BAG SPACE INCREASE!!!

Lmao. I have a lot of rare costumes too and a lot of gear, yet I can live with 200 bag slots although I face the struggle of having a full bag as well. Sorry, but what do you need 40 gears/weapon for? 

Like I said, strategic focus. I don't have anything more to add.

24 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Lmao. I have a lot of rare costumes too and a lot of gear, yet I can live with 200 bag slots although I face the struggle of having a full bag as well. Sorry, but what do you need 40 gears/weapon for? 

Yea strategic focus, i focus on my gear. i have full set arena lvl 27+ swords, that is 9 pcs of gear becuse i have both crit and dodge armor and shoes. Craft belt for arena set. 10 pcs. craft gloves for arena set, 11 pcs. 2x lvl 25 axes arena, 13 pcs. Then we get to accecories for my arena set 2x rings and arena cloak + contender amulet, 17pcs.

Pve set also. 2x lvl 28 resist with def bonus gear, 2x lvl 26 nadir def bonus gear, i mix em for max def 10904, 11749 when my relic on or with war buffs/buffs. Thats 21 pcs. Snow belt 28 with accu and crit 2x different enchants, snow belt with crit and cd. 23 pcs. craft armor and gloves for hp and crit set when its easy tanking. 25pcs. Full set of resist set with resist and resilence enchants for pvp vs casters. 29 pcs. Lvl 28 cd lightweight helm for my full cd  set. 30 pcs. Full hween lvl 28 accecories All charmed vamp for pve, 34 pcs. Craft cloak if i need extra mana regen. 35 pcs. My pve weps where i will keep my lvl 26 craft weps + have the 28 craft weps for my personal reason. 39 pcs.

All my gear and weapons are +10 and charmed. I paid alot for that bd, only 4 experts, resilence, ferocity and 6x special passive books which i paid 1mil-2,5mil each. So yea, i might not just DELETE anything of that. I use it all and since aigrind adds more gear, ofc i will put that to use.

And i dont get it, why are you so against more bag slots?!?!?

Edited by Lazylion

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I just don't think it's necessary :huh:

Please dont undermine this topic then. I ask nicely. Becuse alot of my friends and i are having this problem on a daily basis. And i really trying to get this noticed by developers, support team and admins. Thank you.

18 hours ago, Lazylion said:

BUMP!!! Please consider to increase the damn bag slots. I can`t do anything in my main characters bag nowadays and i`m dead serious. I have around 110 costumes, 40 items of gear and weapons on top of that and personal gift items that has taken up all the other slots. I have other characters who also are full, but it`s my main char that i`m on 90% of the time i`m playing this game the past 7,5-8 years and i can`t even go dungeon or hunt without running back and fourth between dungeon and market/wharehouse to deposit and transfer items out of my bag.

BIGGEST PROBLEM WE HAVE INGAME, always out of bag slots!!!!!!!!!!!! .

PS. this is a 1,5 year old suggested topic and no reply, shows how much u care about us. I have no regret in the way i say this.

@Peony @Reivenorik @Peter_Munk @snorlax @Unlive @Hazy_sparrow @Cardinal @Delmar @Brock @Bkv @elvi @Elluminacia @Essencia @Genius @Godzilla @Irdes @Jessie @Mracobes @Nihtgale @proftwist @Santa_lucia  and dunno how to tag Akasha becuse the russian k or whatever is impossible to write with english keyboard settings. Hope i got everyone.

Oh yea, bag slots is a good reason to quit this game, becuse it`s the biggest problem with the easiest fix....

And don`t tell me it`s a old post, becuse i made a new one that got deleted becuse this or another one already existed.

I totally agree with you. At first times there wasnt events that much now almost every week of year we have different events and thats good. But problem is adding more items but wont add more bag space is a serious problem. It took ages for them to bring just one more slot to skill bar while they adding tons of experts. Come on,is this how you care about your players?

Server lagging like hell and none gives a damn. People struggle to get in game. Bug everywhere and none fix anything. Cause of all this i see my friends leaving game. Game losing players every day.

2 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Please dont undermine this topic then. I ask nicely. Becuse alot of my friends and i are having this problem on a daily basis. And i really trying to get this noticed by developers, support team and admins. Thank you.

🆗

21 hours ago, Morgana said:

Yeeee i think you leaving for 1-2years meant you have less stuff stored, yes clearing ur bag helps which i do, but im doing often just so i can pick up drops or buy mcoin items. 

3 minutes ago, Counciler said:

Yeeee i think you leaving for 1-2years meant you have less stuff stored, yes clearing ur bag helps which i do, but im doing often just so i can pick up drops or buy mcoin items. 

I played for 1-2 months during February and March and still had no bag problems. I had 1 free bag slot and then did a massive clean up. Now I have 30 free slots. 

Everything is possible

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

I played for 1-2 months during February and March and still had no bag problems. I had 1 free bag slot and then did a massive clean up. Now I have 30 free slots. 

Everything is possible

Ye 1-2month is something however the more active players find themselves clearing their bags more often