new relic on Exhalation of darkness

6 hours ago, Huflit said:

It is Icy relic of ruthlessness which allows the DK do critical hit on lower-than-20%-health enemy by using Exhalation of darkness.

Seriously? This skill never ever crits in forever. I dont play DK so I didn't have a chance to test.

Does anybody claim this to be true?:christmascandy:

image.png

That's definitly a good question...

@Daria, was it supposed to be used even from a DeathKnight (although this skill does not crit in any way)? :sadowl:

14 minutes ago, Huflit said:

One more thing, why bosses only resist the stun of Oppression(Charmer), but they resist both damage n stun of Exhalation of Darkness(unless it is successful, we waste about 1,5 sec for the animation)

This thing has been corrected already. At least, I see bosses not being able to resist the damage any longer.

On 1/15/2018 at 8:46 PM, Huflit said:

It is Icy relic of ruthlessness which allows the DK do critical hit on lower-than-20%-health enemy by using Exhalation of darkness.

Seriously? This skill never ever crits in forever. I dont play DK so I didn't have a chance to test.

Does anybody claim this to be true?:christmascandy:

On 1/16/2018 at 3:04 AM, Higgings said:

That's definitly a good question...

@Daria, was it supposed to be used even from a DeathKnight (although this skill does not crit in any way)? :sadowl:

There is no bug, it works the following way:dk uses a skill with the relic, the relic gives him a buff, and while this buff is active after that every auto attack on the enemy (whose health is under 20% of the maximum) will be with a crit.

53 minutes ago, Daria said:

There is no bug, it works the following way:dk uses a skill with the relic, the relic gives him a buff, and while this buff is active after that every auto attack on the enemy (whose health is under 20% of the maximum) will be with a crit.

Ohhh that makes sense! Thank you! :pin3:

• 3 months later...