please read everyone..

[Zetta]

Since iv been playing othee free mmos i realise that the system here is not different from any other.. the only problem is the addition of money was not digested... but it had to happen or there would be no ws.... in other games money items are not tradeable... which i think is a plus for warspear... the only thing is  the amp system is highly complicated and chance based... sucking in more money....

I really think there has to be more indivisuality n the asis of intellect of the player... so add the possibility to edit certain stats.... add more skills, add more detail to skills.... so theres thought involved in choosing.... forums have to be more lively and helpfull... there should be regular updates, events.... only then will warspear be a complete mmo.. best of luck Aigrind.. signing off... Zetta..

-True....amp system is really sucks...yesterday set  sign are more cheaper,it cost 328 mc,so i bought 400sign=13120mc rather than it normal prices 400 sign=18760 :wacko: . I use all of it to increase my attack and i just success level up both of my sword to +9 and +7. I thought it can success to +10 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .This game are really sick,it just took 80 USD to amp weapons to make it +9 and +7.Where is my LUCK??? :( :(

-New skill? LOL :crazy: there will be 6 new classes,altogether 12 classes.Im sure Aigrind will make another unbalanced on skill though..I wonder why they just not add those new classes skill to old ones? forget about new faction and even they make new faction,why they create another heal classes? Priest and Necromancer?It just useless unless Druid and Shaman cant heal the chosen and forsaken... instant heal are more good than normal heal..wait and see on version 3.0.. :unknw:

-I dont understand why this game make MIRACLE COINS as an important currency in the game,without mc you cant play smart?. there are not important items on the mc shop that suppose to be sell by GOLD, e.g potions,scroll.. and those newbies packages bag and extra pocket should be a GIFT/STARTED PACKAGED to the new players and us can received a gift bag too when we reaced level 5,10,15,20 etc..inside the bag we can found an item that used to amp our armours/weapon or maybe a costume :blush: :blush: ?.. Aigrind just force their players to buy more mc  :aggressive: :aggressive:

forget about my english 8)

well... amplification system changes from every game... i saw two games with amplify system instead of warspear. Ragnarok (Brasil) and talisman online. on Ragnarok, there is a very small chance of get items to +5-+6-+7-+8-+9-+10 and there is nothing to save item and if fail, 100% chance to lose item, but on other Ragnarok (Korean), there is another way, there are tickets, sold by real money which amplify in 100%, so have tickets to +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 and +10, each with a different price! Now on Talisman Online, the items used to amplify are sold in real money shop only, very expensive, extremely expensive... BUT you can get them from any mob and the best part, when you fail in amplify, you don't lose the item, just things you used to amplify (money, ruby/emerald and maybe some runes that increase % of success), and every time the item fail to amplify, next time its added 5% in success chance. Most games are different...

There nothing to complain about now.....we already complain it b4.....(long ago), still they refused our Advices...Because they got too much Greedy......espicially new noob's spending money in this duckING 2D game :wacko: just for showing offf and buying this lifeless Virtual item ,...in lame game....

MY ADVICE PLAY A BETTER GAME TO SPEND/NOT TO...PC MMO IS THE BETTER CHOICE IN TERM"S OF BALANCE()

NEVER TRUST IN 2D...LIKE THIS ONE :facepalm:

.....espicially new noob's spending money in this duckING 2D game :wacko: just for showing offf and buying this lifeless Virtual item ,...in lame game....

MY ADVICE PLAY A BETTER GAME TO SPEND/NOT TO...PC MMO IS THE BETTER CHOICE IN TERM"S OF BALANCE()

NEVER TRUST IN 2D...LIKE THIS ONE :facepalm:

i find it very unfair that u take out your "disaprovals" of this game on new players. if they come to play the game and they enjoy it then its their "downfall"/ choice. i myself am against the amp system but its realy a waste of time to boycott the game to an extend that you put the blame on people who still play the game and probably enjoy it. best option is to quit if it sucks to that point or find as many ppl who hate the whole new system and flood the gm/admins email with your concerns (in a professional manner ofc) ;D or.. now this might be a fun one, you create a new 2d game similar to WS but with no amp system or m.coin shop XD i bet you will get a lot of people from this game coming to play yours :blush: call it "broke-GM_spear online"

Its apart if every developer team to make some money from thrir game. For those who play pocket legends,world of magic,tibia, they have packet for yoy to buy items or improve your character with real money. Even paid games like order and chaos,earth legends  you jave pay something to get better equipment. I tried to find another game on mobile devices that is better, but I cant. This still the best game out their thats not testricted to pc. But I do agree the amp system has really improve and destroy this game. Its to each his own who decide how much money you want to spend on this game. If I created this game I might have done the sam thing, but my main complaint is the drop rate SUCKS and the lack of a good contunieing storyline. So hopefully 3.0 update will improve everything.