Locks vs resistance stun

locks

Dear @Daria

till this day i stopped loving the game, its reallly not fair for developers to make sets with resistance stun and u have a main char who is based on stuns (warlocks) 

locks have low def, low dmg compaired to ( bd, barb, hunter, rog, ranger ect), no healing skills. and u fcked up the only thing lock good at which is stunning. Up till now, after i tried the set on lock, it really sucks. bd have op dmg ( since they use axes ) and op mdef and they need only 1x ham to kill a lock, and 1 resistance from a lock stun is enough to kill a lock. and barb also perma stun and def and healing skill and imune nature. its not balance. so plz either remove resistance or nerf bd dmg ( let them use swords only ) and barb 7 yard charge :! and/ reduce nature cd/ effect time .

4 minutes ago, locks said:

or for more suggestions try give locks like more def or healing skills 

The last thing a lock needs is a healing skill >.>

In arena, I see this statistic quite balanced, honestly. 

Imma warn you all: if this topic becomes a cause of a flame, like some old topics, it will be closed at once. 

Edited by Higgings

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Imma warn you all: if this topic becomes a cause of a flame, like some old topics, it will be closed at once. 

U mean like almost every single topic about bd's 

Just now, Jcbreff said:

U mean like almost every single topic about bd's 

No, like every topic in which there are players asking to nerf something

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, like every topic in which there are players asking to nerf something

Or buff some stun skill

hey guys

Im not try already my lock in pvp, cos i set skills for spam event :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:, but i think what lock can able to use great relics for heal (on life exahust skill), cos is not woth what all can use that and only locks cant use.

In many updates GM forget something, but i think what druid got mad too cos if fail stun, die too, but they can heal.

Hope soon i can  test for review more properly

7 minutes ago, Xtiano said:

but i think what lock can able to use great relics for heal

The healing relics are usually made for Classes able to use a healing skill, so Charmers, Druids, Priests, Shamans and Necros. Which relic are you talking about, exactly?

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The healing relics are usually made for Classes able to use a healing skill, so Charmers, Druids, Priests, Shamans and Necros. Which relic are you talking about, exactly?

life exahust

how I see this: lock=stunner, he only got stuns. Now you can resist stuns, with 10-20 resist% sometimes resist every stun for sure, max resist is abt 35%, it means every 1/3 skill basically could be resisted, sometimes twice in row, sometimes 3 in row...) and when it's lock vs bd, it's gg, 2 crits and boom, when lock hits it's not same, lock can't just 2 crit bds... Anyway I don't play on lock now so I'm not defending or anything it's just PUUUUUKE:pin8: (I love charmer *-* )

atleast these sleep relics should be added to locks since now, lol :pin1:

You are forgetting you and every other class can also use the armor which will resist bd's hamstring (can miss and also dodgeable), you will obviously lose resistance and be susceptible to criticals just like any other class, it seems pretty balanced to me, you gain and you lose.

Everyone you come across also won't be using this armor in their build as while it may have an advantage over locks it makes it weak vs other classes e.g. crit rogues. There's also other classes than locks and bds, remember that when speaking of balance ;)

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

The last thing a lock needs is a healing skill >.>

In arena, I see this statistic quite balanced, honestly. 

trust me u see nothing xd

dying 2 attack vs bd is balanced to u?? 

literally i failed 1 stun and im on set and im dead. and my lock is op and full +10 and got 3k+ or - def im sure its not balanced.

even several bd told me that its not balanaced since locks are shit now with so los def. 

all im asking is to give lock more def so they can take at least 1 ham from bd an not die 

or take 1 complete stun combo from barb and not die

and also over look the dmg a bd do. im full +10 and bd attack me 1.4k minimum:haha:

Edited by locks

2 hours ago, locks said:

dying 2 attack vs bd is balanced to u??

I am not even considering it if you mean 1vs1. And devs won't either, if you are asking to buff locks cause they lose on 1vs1. 

In arena, this statistic makes the fight more interesting. Had the pleasure to witness a fight, and I saw a nice development in it. 

4 hours ago, Winter said:

You are forgetting you and every other class can also use the armor which will resist bd's hamstring (can miss and also dodgeable), you will obviously lose resistance and be susceptible to criticals just like any other class, it seems pretty balanced to me, you gain and you lose.

Everyone you come across also won't be using this armor in their build as while it may have an advantage over locks it makes it weak vs other classes e.g. crit rogues. There's also other classes than locks and bds, remember that when speaking of balance ;)

Nope I'm not forgetting anything, let's pick either die by 2 hits with resist armor, or die by 3 hits with resilience set, bd just need one resist with its 30% resist set and it rushes and hams, that's it, there is just a little chance that 3 stuns work, and it doesn't matter if lock resist bds ham/rush stun, still there is that 1000+ dmg with 50%+ ferocity. vs shamans or druids it's no problem since they got protection skills. not as I'm forgetting balance, it's such fun ppl pmed me "I use just perma stun chars" while im having hunter dk rogue lock charmer, I don't simply care about locks thing, I care about bds fero + dmg, or fero at all, rogues and bds both can just 2-hit some casters

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I am not even considering it if you mean 1vs1. And devs won't either, if you are asking to buff locks cause they lose on 1vs1. 

In arena, this statistic makes the fight more interesting. Had the pleasure to witness a fight, and I saw a nice development in it. 

1v1, 3v3 or even 5v5, getting tri-shot is the same.

I don't know how well this statistic works, but honest talking, it does not disadvantage the class with low cc abilities, and vulnerable to kite.

But it's cool to break free from a warlock/druid combo ((((((:

12 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

1v1, 3v3 or even 5v5, getting tri-shot is the same.

Mmm well yes and no, actually. In arena, you are supposed to have team mates who should always be ready to help you in such cases :biggrin:.

12 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

But it's cool to break free from a warlock/druid combo ((((((:

Definitly agree. I like the fact that you either have to choose Resistence or Resilience also, or even mix them. Makes the creation of a PvP char more studied, I think.

#StatisticsInPvP (/'-')/ 

13 minutes ago, Lyzois said:

I care about bds fero + dmg, or fero at all, rogues and bds both can just 2-hit some casters

You are suggesting an adjustment to the ferocity buff then? 

Even here I think it is not something we should ignore that easily: as far as I know, the ferocity statistic reaches his max at 50%

Current 1h weapons / Shields, if combined together, will give a character a bonus of 50% of ferocity, making some Scrolls or Potions (which give the Fero Buff) useless. I'd say even the ferocity buff comes to be useless for a char who has 47% ~ of ferocity.

I see the adjustment of this buff a cool enough Idea.

You guys are really something u know that? You play a perm stun class so that u can just kill people without being touched but as soon as the developers balance it out you start complaining about the unfairness of it all, you can use the stun resist set yourself too. But no, you come on here and complain that its not fair.... seriously? So its fair being permenantly stunned without the capability of fighting back? where does your logic come from at all? Basically your crying because the game has been balanced out and elfs now have a fair chance of fighting back....

23 minutes ago, Lyzois said:

Nope I'm not forgetting anything, let's pick either die by 2 hits with resist armor, or die by 3 hits with resilience set, bd just need one resist with its 30% resist set and it rushes and hams, that's it, there is just a little chance that 3 stuns work, and it doesn't matter if lock resist bds ham/rush stun, still there is that 1000+ dmg with 50%+ ferocity. vs shamans or druids it's no problem since they got protection skills. not as I'm forgetting balance, it's such fun ppl pmed me "I use just perma stun chars" while im having hunter dk rogue lock charmer, I don't simply care about locks thing, I care about bds fero + dmg, or fero at all, rogues and bds both can just 2-hit some casters

Lyzoic babo cant kill u in 1 hamstring combo so I really don't know why you feel the need to complain.

3 hours ago, Jackb said:

You guys are really something u know that? You play a perm stun class so that u can just kill people without being touched but as soon as the developers balance it out you start complaining about the unfairness of it all, you can use the stun resist set yourself too. But no, you come on here and complain that its not fair.... seriously? So its fair being permenantly stunned without the capability of fighting back? where does your logic come from at all? Basically your crying because the game has been balanced out and elfs now have a fair chance of fighting back....

Lyzoic babo cant kill u in 1 hamstring combo so I really don't know why you feel the need to complain.

look im not complaining or anything but if fair to u means that u resist 1 stun and killing a lock 2 hits is fair then plz go dictionary and read the meaning more carefully. before set locks need 3 to 4 combo to kill a tank char regardless of classes. plus dont forget the unacceptable amount of bugs with always let lock fail his stuns. now locks have to deal with resistance and bugs and taking into consideration that locks def is low an bd dmg over high. All i care about is to give lock a change to FIGHT BACK if he got 1ham if 1v1 and nevemind it if arena team work xd rip 1 sec. ive pvp babo he op in resistance set and he also told me that if 1 resistance then rip lock cuz of low def in lock and high dmg in bd. i agree with (locks) point of view is to make bd use swords which will lower their dmg. more suggestions is to reduce tanks magic def. lol they have more than a magic char. like vla have 5k + magic def wtf is that how the hell ill be able to kill him with low dmg.

so lets compair this. im fully +10 probably my def max 3.6k if i dont use stun resistance set. my magic def 4k+

ill not nag about it in a bd ill go another tank char lets say vla.

vla def 10k +  and magic 5k+  forget about his dmg 

where is the fair in that if he have both def more he can attack high dmg on me cuz im super low def and i attack like 300+ if im 700+ dmg since his magic def 5k+

i dont see it as fair yet not nagging cuz idc ill probably go full pve cuz i liked my dmg xd 

I wouldn't go as far as saying 1 resist dooms a lock. Decent locks can still kite fairly easy even without stuns. Not to mention cooldown allowing stuns being used rapidly. No chance of 20% resist countering them all constantly. Obviously there'll be those times when you just get lucky and resist a few times in a row, but that isn't the case everytime. 

Also having a decent amount of resist lowers a chars resi drastically. Making them way faster to kill even on a lock.

Edited by vavavi

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

Correct.

I mean what, on life exhust skill, GM able to use healing skills like Great relic of Salutary Healig, or why not, Great relic of continuos efect, or able to use stone boby always, even lock get stun... all magic class can use buff for resist stuns and continue using all skills or atk, only lock got that useless skill for pvp. Lock is the class what less great relics can use.. 

Pd. I no say what others class need be nerfed, i say what locks need be review.

14 hours ago, Jackb said:

maybe he havent maxed dmg? look I'm not the noob who discussed about 25-28 arenas as hiding while some bds kept using inks. Also Jackyboi this is about locks so don't change topic to my noob charmer

Edited by Lyzois

24 minutes ago, Lyzois said:

maybe he havent maxed dmg? look I'm not the noob who discussed about 25-28 arenas as hiding while some bds kept using inks. Also Jackyboi this is about locks so don't change topic to my noob charmer

yeah also about inks in arena, its not enough to resist stuns and continues bug of stuns like really that 10 yard ham since when bd are ranged ? i really laugh so hard when a bd resist my stun and im away like 7 yards and running more and he ham me idk how can any explain. other than bug and resist a ppl use inks in arena or guild ink :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:thats soo not what arena about remove ink and guild active skill from arena 

this topic is resistance runes.mc have at least 3 perm stun classes, and elfs had no real way to defend against them. If you want to start insulting people lyzoic I suggest you go find another place to do it, stop acting like a child and take it on the chin like elfs had to when blessing got nerfed, when counter got nerfed. Your classes haven't been nerfed, they just added in a balance factor as atm its completely unfair to have 3 classes that cant be touched. You already know this and yes lyzoic, you do only use your lock charmer in arena because u know that without a perm stun class u would have to have a fair fight and as we all know u cant handle a fair fight :D

Notice u didn't argue about using perm stun classes so u cant be touched? its nice to see that you know its a cheat as well as everyone else, but keep on arguing in the hope that they will remove it. Personally I find this update a good addition as now its a fair fight not just use a perm stun class so no one can touch u no matter what their amp, we both know that was a massive joke in the first place.

Also your charmer can see invis, so whats your issue with that?

Your issue is you play perm stun classes so you don't have to have a fair fight, we all know how u operate. :biggrin:

(sorry Higgins)

Edited by Jackb
wrong wording for the topic

''Locks are just stunners'' lmao, some people say it in a way like they do shitty dmg like warden :facepalm: Warlock can have 1000+ magic damage and high crit wih their passive, a lot dmg skills just like barbs, everything on them does dmg lol, they are one of best damage dealers.

If bladedancer resist one stun (5-10% chance average, most people not even using resistance set) you can run back or kite with puddle or use other ducking stun on your hotkey... (you are the ranged class with most stuns, imagine being a priest or a mage then)

Its funny because some of the best warlocks on EU not even complaining on forum or care at all, most bladedancers are still TOYS for good warlock (not autistic ones) and thats the ducking truth nerds lel

Edited by koszpl

16 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

look im not complaining or anything but if fair to u means that u resist 1 stun and killing a lock 2 hits is fair then plz go dictionary and read the meaning more carefully. before set locks need 3 to 4 combo to kill a tank char regardless of classes. plus dont forget the unacceptable amount of bugs with always let lock fail his stuns. now locks have to deal with resistance and bugs and taking into consideration that locks def is low an bd dmg over high. All i care about is to give lock a change to FIGHT BACK if he got 1ham if 1v1 and nevemind it if arena team work xd rip 1 sec. ive pvp babo he op in resistance set and he also told me that if 1 resistance then rip lock cuz of low def in lock and high dmg in bd. i agree with (locks) point of view is to make bd use swords which will lower their dmg. more suggestions is to reduce tanks magic def. lol they have more than a magic char. like vla have 5k + magic def wtf is that how the hell ill be able to kill him with low dmg.

so lets compair this. im fully +10 probably my def max 3.6k if i dont use stun resistance set. my magic def 4k+

ill not nag about it in a bd ill go another tank char lets say vla.

vla def 10k +  and magic 5k+  forget about his dmg 

where is the fair in that if he have both def more he can attack high dmg on me cuz im super low def and i attack like 300+ if im 700+ dmg since his magic def 5k+

i dont see it as fair yet not nagging cuz idc ill probably go full pve cuz i liked my dmg xd 

And fair is being able to be stunned incapable of being able to do anything is it? Be careful of the hypocrisy. You know that resist does always work as its a % chance and not some guaranteed stun like locks circle or fear or any of the other numerous stuns mc have. Yeah 1 resistance and rip lock, but how long have we had to put up with not even being able to have a chance to fight back? 7 years? So on the one hand its ok that were +10 and cant even kill a +1 lock or charmer or barb, but its not ok for us to resist and have a chance to fight back, and its a chance as I stated earlier. Babo is +10 on a 25 ferocity weapon as is my bd. How unfair do u think it is to us people to not even be able to have a chance to fight back? This is the hypocrisy of it all, you expect to play a bugged class where no one can touch you, but as soon as we even get a tiny bit of a chance to fight back your all up in arms about it.